Chapter 1

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

FLASHBACK to 2010

 

You were at the beach with Myungsoo celebrating your first year anniversary,which was June 7,2010. It was just like yesterday when he asked you to be his. With 3 years difference, he still loved you though people would sometimes judge him for dating a 14 year old. To Myungsoo, you were a mature and responsible lady. Thankfully you two were a strong couple even though you were sometimes fighting. But a problem always have a solution,right?

 

You were sitting on a rock, in Myungsoo's comfortable warm embrace, enjoying the summer breeze and the view. Myungsoo was the sweetest man in the entire world. He is also filled with a lot of surprises.
How fast the time flies, you smiled on the thought.

 

Though you didn't have a lot of time seeing each other, he will always find a way just to see you. He was actually a trainee- no,more like a soon-to-be idol under Woollim Entertainment with your elder brother,Lee Howon or Hoya now. And in just two days they will be debuting as members of a boy group called, INFINITE.

"I can't believe we already reach a year together." you told with a loving smile.
"I know," he sighed which made you frown at his tone which sounded kind of sad.
"Why? What's wrong? You don't seem happy about it." you told as you got out from his embrace and faced him.
"It's just that-" he sighed."Never mind." he groaned.
"Why? Come on you can always tell me."
"Our CEO doesn't allows us to date, and he found out about our relationship and-" he told.
"I-I know. I undestand." you cut him off since you knew where this was going. A break up.
"He wants us to concentrate on our future career and he wants us-"
"It's okay. I understand. Just follow your dream.". You paused. "Till we meet again,bye." you told as you stood up ready to ran but your wrist was caught.
"Yoona, I won't give up. I will come back for you." he told, you just pulled your wrist back and started running away.
"Sorry! I have to leave. It's an urgent!" you shouted and little by little your tears started falling.

He then just watched you leave. He thought that you two would plan to have a fake break up to the CEO and continue dating in secret but the opposite happened. This wasn't the end to him.

 

As you were running away,you immediately pulled out your phone from your pocket and dialled your bestfriend, Kai, asking him to pick you up. Once he arrived,he immediately ran to you and saw you crying,"Hey. Why are you crying?" he concernly asked.
"We aren't together anymore." you cried harder while he just gave you a comforting hug.

Two days after, it was finally INFINITE's debut stage. You of course went since your brother was finally going to fulfill his dream as a singer.

 

You showed your backstage pass to the security and went to your brother's waiting room to support him and his other groupmates.

"Oppa!" you shouted which took your brother and Myungsoo's or now L's attentions. L thought you were calling him but you were now in your brother's embrace, wishing him good luck.

"Hey,how about us,little one? Did you forgot about us?" Sungyeol playfully pouted.
"Good luck! Fighting!" you cheered which made him chuckle at your cuteness.

You then turned your head and saw L staring at you. You sent him a small smile he also returned. But to him your smile wasn't the loving one you used to give him before but instead it was the friendly one.

"Yoona-" he approached you.
"I already said it's okay. Just follow your dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter