Found

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later....

“Kyuhyun ah, who did you invite to the housewarming party tomorrow?” Donghae asked right after he entered Kyuhyun's room as he sat on the edge of the bed, eyeing Kyuhyun packing his clothes. Kyuhyun would be staying in his parents’ new house, that he just bought for them, for two days to help his family prepare for the housewarming party that would be held tomorrow.

“Don’t worry. I invited F(x). My mom would be sulking if I didn’t invite them especially Minhee” Kyuhyun replied without looking at Donghae but focusing on what he was doing. “I invited all SM artists though” he added.

Donghae smiled and nodded by the fact that Minhee would join the party. “Your mom and Minhee seem so close with each other” he stated.

“My mom is her fan” Kyuhyun said with a slight chuckle.

Donghae only nodded in reply, a wide smile still tugged on his lips. It had been a month since Minhee got discharged from the hospital and Lee Soo Man had given her a month long break to get healed properly like what the doctor had advised. And she obediently had stayed at home as what she was advised to. But it had lasted only for a few days because after that, she started to ask Donghae to bring her to a date with an excuse that she was bored staying at the dorm. And since then, they started going out on dates frequently whenever Donghae didn't have a schedule, spending time with each other as much as possible to cover up all those times they had left out.

He was absolutely happy that he and Minhee were back together. He still remembered when they had a crisis and broke up; that time he felt like he had lost her and would never get her back. He also still remembered the day when Minhee was still in the hospital and the machine that monitored her heart displayed a green flat line; at that time he thought he had lost her forever and would never meet her again. But thank God, a miracle had happened and now he felt like his life was complete.

The happy news didn’t end there. His cold relationship with Yoona was over and now they became best friends together with Minhee. Not to mention, Minhee and Yoona now were like inseparable friends who always hung out together. Of course he was happy with that. But what made him a bit upset was, they hung out together without even minding to invite him to join them.  Girls are always like that, he thought.

Kyuhyun stretched his body after he was done packing. And that was when he caught Donghae smiling alone like an idiot. He scoffed at that as his hand reached out for a pillow and without hesitation, he threw it over Donghae’s smiling face. He burst into laughter upon seeing Donghae’s surprised face.

“Yah!” Donghae threw the pillow back towards him and Kyuhyun continued laughing. They ended up laughing together.

“Hyung” Kyuhyun said after he stopped laughing. Donghae raised his eyebrows at the younger’s sudden seriousness. “Uhm...can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“If your friend...happens to like Minhee, what would you do?”

Donghae was in deep thought thinking about the answer. After a while in silence, he voiced. “I wouldn’t do anything. I wouldn’t get mad at him. I wouldn’t hate him. Of course I’ll feel sorry for him, but I wouldn’t let Minhee go and give her in just because he is my friend. You know how difficult it was for me to get her. After what happened to us, to her recently, there’s no way I’ll let her go. Never. He should accept the fact that she’s my girlfriend and she’s mine. He should get over her. He must get over her. Because no matter what would happen, soon or later, I’ll marry her” Donghae said that while looking into Kyuhyun’s eyes and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but feel like the elder was directly talking to him. As if he knew Kyuhyun was asking the question for himself.

“Ah” was what Kyuhyun responded as he nodded his head lightly. “I have something to tell you”

“What is it?”

“I....I like her. I like Minhee” Kyuhyun looked at Donghae nervously after confessing something that he never thought he would tell him right in the face. He expected Donghae to laugh and said that he was joking. But nope, he did neither of them but looked at Kyuhyun with his soft gaze, almost apologetically.

“I’m sorry. Like what I said just now, I would never let her go. She’s mine” Donghae spoke calmly yet seriously.

Donghae’s reaction was completely opposite of what Kyuhyun had expected and that made him fluster inside. Kyuhyun then laughed, which somehow sounded nervous, and then said, “Hyung, you know I was just joking, right?” There was a hint of nervousness in his voice. And God knows how relieved he was when Donghae broke into a stupid grin of his.

“I know~” he chirped and giggled. “By the way, when are you going to your parents’ house?” he asked, changing the topic.

“Tonight.”

“Oh, okay. Please send my regards to them,” Donghae smiled and tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder a few times before he left the room.

The next day...

“Please come in” Kyuhyun’s mom, Mrs Cho, cheerfully invited Super Junior to come into the house which was a modern, spacious apartment with three bedrooms, kitchen and two bathrooms. Super Junior was the first guests to arrive as they greeted the Cho’s family and handed them a housewarming gift.

There were three rows of long tables, which had various kinds of Korean foods on it, neatly arranged in the spacious living room. The boys took a seat at one of the tables, sitting on the floor cross-legged, and started eating once they were invited to.

Not long after that, other guests arrived but separately and as time went by, almost all spaces had been taken as almost all SM artists had arrived and were savoring the delicious dishes that were cooked by Mrs Cho with the help from Kyuhyun’s sister, Ara. The atmosphere in the house was so lively with the idols’ voices and laughter as they chatted happily among each other. While the Cho’s family was busy entertaining their guests, Mrs Cho occasionally spared a glance at the opened entrance door, obviously waiting for someone to arrive.

Approaching Kyuhyun who was chatting and eating with Kyuline’s members (Changmin, Minho and CNBlue Jonghyun (yes, he was the only one who wasn't from SM), Mrs Cho nudged her son and when the son turned to look at her, she immediately let out a question that kept playing in her mind. “Are Minhee and her friends coming or not?” she asked. Among all the guests that had been invited, Minhee was the one she wanted to see the most. The last time she met Minhee was a week after Minhee got discharged from the hospital and she missed the younger so much.

Kyuhyun looked around the house and found all SM artists were there excluding F(x). "I’m not sure. I've invited them. Maybe they are on the way here or maybe they can't come because of their schedules?" he replied, unsure. Then his eyes laid on Donghae who sat not far from him with the other SJ members.

"Donghae hyung," Kyuhyun called and Donghae, who was eating, instantly looked up at him. "Where's Minhee? She isn’t coming?"

"She said they're on the way here. Maybe they'll arrive soon," Donghae replied, remembering the text that Minhee had sent to him just now.

Upon hearing that, Mrs Cho sighed in relief as a small smile formed on her lips, couldn’t hide her excitement to meet Minhee whom she always assumed as her own daughter.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

The voice which came from not only one person caught everyone’s attention as all of them turned towards the opened door.

“Oh, F(x)!” all of them chorused upon seeing F(x) members standing at the entrance.

Mrs Cho rushed towards the girls as they greeted and bowed at the elder.

“Finally you guys arrived. Please come in,” Mrs Cho invited them friendly and that was when Victoria handed her a beautiful wrapped medium-sized box as a gift. Mrs Cho thanked her happily and once again invited them to come inside the house. Minhee was the last one to come inside among the other members and Mrs Cho waited for her with a wide smile.

“Omma!” Minhee hugged the elder and the elder hugged as tight, whispering I miss you’s to each other.

“Why are you guys late?” Mrs Cho asked after breaking off the hug.

“I’m so sorry. We just came back from our schedule” Minhee replied then her eyes caught Ara, Kyuhyun’s sister, approaching them with a smile.

“Oh my god, Minhee sshi. It’s been so long since we met!” she said and directly hugged Minhee.

“Yeah. I miss you a lot!” Minhee responded, hugging her back.

“Me too”

She then was ushered by Mrs Cho and Ara to the tables where all the guests were gathering and found the other members had already taken their seat next to Red Velvet and were chatting with the juniors while eating their food.

As she approached them, her eyes searching for Donghae and her face instantly brightened once her eyes landed on him, who was waving at her and motioning her to sit on the empty space next to him. With that, she approached him and bowed slightly to the other Super Junior members who were sitting at the same table as Donghae before she sat cross-legged on the floor beside Donghae. And soon after that, he squeezed her in his arms.

“Yah, yah, yah! Get a room!” Heechul spoke rather loudly, earning attention from everyone.

The unwanted attention made Minhee immediately push Donghae away in embarrassment meanwhile Donghae chuckled shyly and amusedly. Everyone who watched the couple merely smiled adoringly at their direction before they continued eating and chatting.

After looking at the couple, Kyu Line members watched Kyuhyun who continued eating the food (even though he was the owner of the house) worriedly. They still didn’t forget about Kyuhyun’s feelings for Minhee and that made them worry thinking if Kyuhyun was okay by the fact that Donghae was dating his crush.  And Kyuhyun’s blank face wasn’t helping at all with their wonderings.

The three of them looked at each other before Minho decided to ask, out of curiosity. “Are you okay, hyung?” Minho asked anxiously, the question directed to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stopped eating and looked up to see who Minho was asking the question to and he raised his eyebrows when he found Minho looking at him.

“Huh? Of course I’m okay. Why?” Kyuhyun said cluelessly.

“Well....” Minho trailed off, hesitated to answer the elder’s question by the fact that people might hear him. Moreover, they were sitting at the same row of table with the other Super Junior members and of course Kyuhyun wouldn’t like it if there was any Suju member who heard him.

Kyuhyun watched Minho questioningly and when the younger ended up staying silent, it didn’t take long for Kyuhyun to know the reason behind it.

“You don’t need to worry. I don’t like her anymore” he said quietly, enough for Minho and the other Kyu Line’s members to hear him as they merely nodded in response though they knew he was lying.

“Minhee ah, let’s take a selfie together!” Yoona suddenly chirped as she approached Minhee with her phone in her hand. Sitting on the empty space beside Minhee, Yoona held her phone up to a certain angle as the two girls posed for the camera.

“Oppa, move away!” Yoona complained, frowning at Donghae who suddenly appeared on her phone screen as well while doing a peace sign.

“Why? I want to be in the picture too” Donghae shot her an innocent look.

“I just want to take a picture with Minhee though”

And they ended u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter