Mamma Mia

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Now, you're watching..." Kyuhyun said, emceeing Mamma Mia show.

"Mamma Mia!" Kyuhyun and two other emcees continued in chorus.

"Today we've so many popular guests, haven't we?" Yeongja, one of the emcees in Mamma Mia, said.

"Neh, we also have Kim Miyoung here. Nice to meet you!" said another emcee, Misun, to the popular musical actress, Kim Miyoung.

"Nice to meet you too," Kim Miyoung said.

"I heard you're dating Lee Mi Seo, your partner in the musical you've worked recently" Kyuhyun said, making Kim Miyoung blush lightly.

"Whoaa! He's handsome! You two are a good match for each other!" Yeongja praised.

"Kamsahamnida" Kim Miyoung thanked sheepishly.

"Would you share with us a bit about your love story?" Kyuhyun said.

"Well, before I know that I would work with him in the same musical,  I always have a dream to work together with him," Kim Miyoung started telling her story. "Before I continue, can I ask Kyuhyun a question?"

"Sure" Kyuhyun replied without hesitation.

"Do you have someone you really wanna work with?" Kim Miyoung asked.

"Of course. I've so many-"

"Aniyo" Kim Miyoung cut him off. "I mean a GIRL that you really wanna work with," she emphasized the word 'GIRL' so that it will be clear to him.

"W-Why all of a sudden..." Kyuhyun was flustered.

"Aniyo. I just wanna know if you have it or not," Kim Miyoung said.

"Aniyo. I don't have any" Kyuhyun said even though Minhee kept playing in his mind at the time. His cheeks turned pink just by thinking of her.

"Come on~ Then, what's with your red cheeks there?" Yeongja teased.

"Jinjja eobseoyo!" Kyuhyun denied enthusiastically.

"Omo, look at his red cheeks! His ears also!" One of the guests said.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I never saw you become this red before," Yeongja said, shocked and awed to see Kyuhyun's red cheeks.

"Jinjja! I'm telling you the truth though!" Kyuhyun still denied.

"Aigoo, just be honest, can't you?" Misun teased.

"Be honest. It's not that I'm asking you who she is. I'm just asking you, do you have or not. That's all," Kim Miyoung explained to the flustered Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun wiped away the sweat on his forehead with a tissue and said, "Alright alright. To be honest...I do have," Kyuhyun admitted and that made all of them in the studio get excited.

"Who is she? Is she from the same company as yours?" Misun asked curiously.

"W-What?" Kyuhyun was flustered at the question and couldn't help but to let out his shy laughter.

"Obviously! It's so obvious that she's from the same company, isn't it?" Yeongja 'trapped' Kyuhyun who was hiding his red cheeks with the script in his hand.

"Who is she? Is it Yoona?" Yeongja guessed.

"Aniyo," Kyuhyun replied.

"Then who? Taeyeon-sshi? Minhee-sshi?" Misun guessed.

Upon hearing the last name was mentioned, Kyuhyun was stunned.

"Uhmm..Let's continue with our topic for today—" Kyuhyun tried changing the topic when suddenly Yeongja cut him off.

"Aniyo, we won't continue this show until you tell us who she is."

"Aishh! Why do you all do this to me?~" Kyuhyun whined.

"Just tell us! Ppali!" Misun said. All of them waited for Kyuhyun's answer patiently and excitedly.

"I...uhh.. how should I say? Ermm.. If I was given an opportunity, I really wanna work together with..." Kyuhyun paused for a while as he bit his lower lip, counting if he should tell them or not.

The studio went silent as they paid their full attention to what Kyuhyun's answer was going to be.

"...Minhee"

The studio turned wild once the name was mentioned as they all looked shocked at Kyuhyun's answer. Meanwhile Kyuhyun, he lowered his head as a shy smile crept across his lips.

"Aww, my guess just now is true!" Misun stated.

"Minhee? That name is familiar" commented one of the guests, one of the ommas in the show.

"She's the one who did perform with Donghae-sshi in SMTOWN Concert," Kyuhyun told.

"Ahh~ MinHae..." the same guest nodded, recognizing the mentioned name.

"Why do you like her, Kyuhyun sshi?" Yeongja's question made Kyuhyun flustered.

"Aniyo! Don't misunderstand me. I wanna work together with her not because I like her. I wanna work together with her because..uhm..you know, Donghae did perform with her, didn't he? And Donghae always told us..about...uh..h-how fun it is practicing together with her, working with her. So, that's why I'm curious about how it'd feel like to work with her" Kyuhyun explained but nothing in his explanation was true.

"You want to work together with her just because of that? Come on, just tell us the truth! Isn't it because of her beauty?" Misun teased again.

"Ah jinjja. I'm going crazy right now," Kyuhyun's words made everyone laugh.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, don't you feel jealous when Minhee and Donghae performed together recently?" Gyeonghwan, a comedian, asked all of a sudden.

Kyuhyun just looked down at the script in his hand while saying, "I don't know if I should ignore you or not." Kyuhyun's blunt words once again made everyone in the studio laugh, while Gyeonghwan was speechless after hearing Kyuhyun's blunt words towards him.

"What question are you giving to him? Of course he felt jealous," said one of the guests.

"Aniyo aniyo! I'm not jealous" Kyuhyun denied.

"Aye~It's so obvious that he's lying," said some of the guests, almost in chorus.

"Aniyo aniyo. Jinjja aniyo!" Kyuhyun denied vigorously.

"It's okay if he doesn't want to admit it, we already know the person he likes, right?" Yeongja sang, making everyone in the studio giggle.

"Since when did I say I like her?!" Kyuhyun protested. They all laughed at him.

"Okay, before we move to our main topic today, shall we give Kyuhyun an opportunity to make a video message for Minhee?" Misun suggested. Everyone in the studio agreed with her, while Kyuhyun sighed. 'Donghae hyung will kill me after this,' he thought.

"Minhee-sshi.." Kyuhyun smiled shyly as he started to make a video message for Minhee. "Thank you for... taking care of Donghae when we, SJ members, weren't around. Uhmm... I hope after this show broadcasted, we'll have an opportunity to work together. Saranghae" Kyuhyun made a love shape with both of his hands, while the audience applauded for him.

After that, they continued with the main topic of the show back like usual.

[A week later]

"Minhee unnie! Your Mamma Mia has started!" Luna's high note made Minhee, who was in her room, ran out to the living room.

"Oh! Mamma Mia! I almost forget about it" Minhee said and plopped down on the couch next to Amber. All the members were already in the living room before Minhee got there. They all knew Minhee really loved the show since the MC was Kyuhyun. And because of Minhee, all of them also fell in love with the show.

"Luckily I don't have any schedule right now" Minhee said in relief. "Omo! Kyuhyun oppa is really handsome with that hairstyle!" Minhee became excited after Kyuhyun appeared on the television screen.

The members frowned at the fangirling Minhee then sighed.

"This is what we called obsession" Amber muttered alone without Minhee hearing it. How can Minhee hear her when she was so busy fangirling over Kyuhyun in front of the television.

"Omo! He's so cute when he's blushing," Minhee squealed while watching the scene where Kyuhyun was teased by two other MCs and guests.

"It looks like he already has someone in his mind," Krystal commented.

"Same company?" They looked at the television with wide eyes.

"It must be Seohyun. Isn't sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter