WGM Ep 7: SJ's Comeback

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Music Bank's Waiting Room]

Super Junior was waiting for their turn to perform when they heard a knock on the door. With that, they whipped their head towards the door and were shocked to see Minhee poking her head inside their waiting room.

"Sister in law!" Eunhyuk chirped as he stood up from sitting on the couch. His action followed by the other members.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Minhee got into the room while bowing to them. The next thing she knew, Donghae was approaching her with his open arms and before she could react, she was already in his arms. 

"Yeobo! I missed you so much," Donghae said as he tightened his hug.

Minhee chuckled and hugged him back. "I missed you too" she replied.

The boys, who were watching them hugging each other in front of them, rolled their eyes. Once the hug went on longer than they had expected, they started complaining.

"Aye~"

"Get a room!"

"Do you really need to act lovey dovey here?"

Their complaints made the couple eventually pull away and blush.

"What do you bring?" Donghae asked once he found Minhee holding a medium-sized bag that contained something in it.

"Oh, I bring you guys kimbaps (korean seaweed rice rolls). Anyways, congratulations for your comeback!" Minhee said as she pulled out the content of the bag to reveal a container, its size was about the same as the bag earlier, and she handed it to Shindong who was standing the closest to her. Yes, he came close to her as soon as kimbap was mentioned. 

"Yah, you give it to the wrong person," Heechul blurted out, making all of them laugh.

"Kamsahamnida," Shindong happily said as he took the container from Minhee then opened up its lid.

"Whoaa!" They all cooed once the container was opened, revealing seemingly delicious kimbaps inside it.

"You made these by yourselves?" Ryeowook asked.

"Neh" Minhee replied.

"There are too many. Can we finish them all?" Eunhyuk commented.

"It's okay if you guys couldn't finish all of them. I could give some to other artists here" Minhee stated.

"No no no. We'll surely finish them all. If we can't, Shindong is here to help us" Leeteuk gagged and the rest laughed.

"That's right. Don't worry, Minhee. If you wanna know, I could eat the container as well," Shindong said and their laughter turned louder. That was until Shindong ran away along with the container filled with kimbaps, which made them immediately stop laughing and chase after him around the waiting room. Once they got him, they jokingly gave a hit or two on his plump body then ended up eating the kimbaps together on the couch in the corner of the room.

Donghae, who didn't join the others, only laughed at their childishness. That was when Minhee spoke.

"Oppa, this is for you" she said as she handed a smaller container to him.

"Oh? What is this?" Donghae took the container from her.

"Try open it," Minhee smiled expectantly and Donghae did what he was told to without hesitation. Once he opened the container, his eyes turned into love the instant he saw love-shaped kimbaps were arranged neatly inside the container.

"Whoaa!" Donghae cooed as he looked at Minhee in awe. "You made these by yourself?"

"Neh. I made them specially for you," she replied shyly.

"Auww, gomawo." He ruffled her hair while smiling. "Let's sit." He took her hand in his and brought her to the nearest couch before they took a seat on it.

"Hmm~ Delicious!" Donghae said once he put a kimbap into his mouth. "What can I expect from you? You're indeed a good cook," he added and Minhee only grinned in response.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Of course! Of course I like everything my wife cooked" Donghae replied.

"I'm glad to hear that." she beamed at him. 

*Interview room

Donghae: I was so touched when she brought the usual kimbaps for the members but love-shaped kimbaps just for me. I was truly happy and I felt special to her. (smiling shyly)

Minhee: Making love-shaped kimbaps was a bit more difficult than making the usual ones. But it doesn't matter to me as long as he likes what I made for him.

"Eat more," she said as she took one of the kimbaps from the container and held it in front of his mouth. Donghae blushed as he opened his mouth. He couldn't help himself from smiling while chewing on the food.

"It had been a long time since we met. We were so busy with our group's preparation for comeback until we didn't have any time to meet, weren't we?" Minhee said.

"Neh. I think we hadn't met for about....a month? Nope, more than a month" Donghae stated.

"Really? Whoaa. Time flies so fast. Now you look skinnier than the last time I met you," Minhee remarked.

"Really?" Donghae placed one of his hands on his cheek.

Minhee nodded. "You must be really busy, didn't you?" She looked at him apologetically.

Donghae paused for a moment as he seemed to think of something. "I think it's not because I was busy."

"Then what?"

"It's because I missed you."

With that, a blush instantly crept on her cheek, in response to his cheesy words. But then she scrunched up her face. "Does that even make sense?"

"Of course! I missed you so much until I didn't have any appetite to eat anything, you know. Didn't you miss me too?"

She chuckled sheepishly. "Of course I did miss you too," she said shyly, lowering her gaze to avoid his eyes. 

Donghae smiled at her answer. "If you really missed me, then...." he trailed off as a cheeky smile formed on his thin lips. ".....give me a kiss," he said cheekily.

Minhee looked at him in shock before a blush rushed up to her face. "What are you talking about?" she whined, embarrassed.

Donghae merely laughed at her flushed cheeks. Her flushed cheeks made her look cuter, and that made Donghae couldn't help from pinching lightly on her cheek. "You're so cute," He looked at her adoringly.

Minhee only smiled bashfully in response before she fed him another kimbap into his mouth.

"F(x) is in the middle of preparation for their comeback, right?" Donghae asked as he was chewing on the food in his mouth.

"Neh."

"When will you guys have a comeback?"

"Soon," she replied briefly, smiling meaningfully at him.

"Yes, I know. But when? Tomorrow, next week or next month?"

"I can't tell you that."

Donghae pouted. "I don't think there's any problem with telling me that," he muttered under his breath but loud enough for her to hear it.

She chuckled, especially at how cute he was when he was pouting like that. "Omo, kyeopta!" she lightly pinched his cheek like how he'd done to her earlier, which made Donghae blush in an instant.

"Hmm....if you think I'm cute, then...." he cheekily tapped his finger on his cheek as a signal asking her to kiss there.

That got Minhee to laugh shyly as she playfully smacked his arm. "Mwoya~ Can't you think of anything else other than kiss?"

"Cannot. Whenever you're with me, I can't stop myself from—mphfft..." He couldn't continue his words when Minhee shoved a kimbap into his mouth. "Yah..." he looked at her in disbelief, his mouth stuffed with a whole kimbap, and he couldn't help but laugh when he saw Minhee laugh heartily. He felt good whenever seeing her laughing and he felt more good when he was the one who made her laugh. She looked even more beautiful when she laughed.

"I really like Super Junior's new song," Minhee stated after she had stopped laughing. "Can you sing your line for me?" she requested.

"Hmm.." Donghae put a finger on his chin, acting as if he was thinking, then nodded. "Sure but with one condition."

"What is it?" 

"Do aegyo for me," Donghae grinned.

"What?" She stared at him in shock.

"Please~ I never see you do aegyo. Just once, please," he pleaded as he clasped his hands while showing her his puppy eyes.

"No no no. I won't do it. I'm not good at it."

"Come on. Please~" Donghae continued on pleading.

Minhee shook her head in response.

Donghae kept on pleading while Minhee kept on shaking her head until her head felt dizzy and the same thing happened over and over until Minhee finally gave in. She just found her new weakness. It was none other than Donghae's puppy eyes which looked cuter the more she wanted to avoid it.

"Fine. I'll do it," she sighed.

"Yayyy!!!" he cheered while pumping his fist in the air, like a kid who just got a gift from their parents. Minhee merely rolled her eyes at him. 

"Do gwiyomi," he suggested excitedly.

"What?! B-But I don't know how to" she said, flustered.

"Sungmin hyung is very good at doing gwiyomi. You want him to teach you?" Donghae asked.

Minhee was about to nod but canceled her intent when the image of Donghae doing gwiyomi came into her mind. "Why don't you teach me instead?" she grinned at him.

"Neh?" Donghae looked flustered. "B-But...but..." he stuttered but then an idea to came from somewhere in his mind. "If you want me to teach you, you need to pay me with a kiss first" he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly to her while she started laughing shyly. Yes, that was his way to prevent himself from doing gwiyomi. But if she chose to pay him with a kiss, it wouldn't be a matter anymore for him to do gwiyomi. And that would happen only if she kissed him.

"Here you go again," she frowned at him though her cheeks were as red as a tomato at the time.

*Interview room

Minhee: I don't know if I should say this but I think.....he really wants me to kiss him (laughing shyly). He really can't stop talking about kiss and I bet he would mention that word every second if possible. Hahaha. It's not that I don't want to kiss him, but I'm just so shy, you know. It's embarrassing and.....awkward. I'm really shy to make the first move. Hahaha.

"Now choose; you want me to teach you how to do gwiyomi with a kiss as a payment, or you want Sungmin hyung to teach you to do gwiyomi for free?" Donghae grinned cheekily as he said that.

She was silent for a moment, thinking. After a while, she made her decision, "I think I will choose the free one instead of the pay one."

As expected, Donghae's expectation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter