MinHae?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There are no interesting tv shows today" Leeteuk puffed his cheeks as he kept flipping through the channels. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae decided to watch the television the whole day as they didn't have any schedule that day excluding the other members.

"What if we watch a movie today, hyung?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"What movie?" Leeteuk asked.

"Titanic!" Donghae said excitedly.

"You and Titanic! I already get bored with that movie, you know!" Eunhyuk grumbled. After that, he searched the movie cd in the drawer near the television.

"Let's watch this" Eunhyuk showed Leeteuk the cd he chose from the drawer with a wide grin curled on his lips.

Leeteuk immediately frowned looking at what movie Eunhyuk showed was, while Donghae laughed out loud while patting his stomach.

" maniac!" Donghae said in between laughter.

"Mwoya! You watch this alone! I wanna watch Titanic as Donghae suggested" Leeteuk said, making Eunhyuk pout.

"Yeah! I love you, Teukie hyung!" Donghae said happily.

When they were engrossed watching the movie together, Donghae quietly stood up and went to the bathroom. Once Donghae left, Leeteuk spotted Donghae's phone which was left on the sofa next to him.

'Did he just buy a new phone?' Leeteuk thought as he took the new phone belonged to Donghae and studied it admiringly.

'Huh? Why does he set this picture as his phone's wallpaper? Usually his phone wallpaper used to be a fish's picture' Leeteuk pondered once he saw the wallpaper of Donghae's phone. He quickly put the phone to its original position back after he heard the bathroom's door was opened. He then paid his attention back to the movie. Once Donghae came back to his earlier seat which was next to Leeteuk, Leeteuk faintly called him out.

"Hm?" Donghae turned to look at the elder.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Leeteuk asked.

Donghae blinked confusedly at Leeteuk's odd question. "Aniyo. Wae?" he replied.

"Really?" Leeteuk looked at Donghae's innocent face suspiciously.

"Neh" replied Donghae confidently. "Why do you ask this all of a sudden?"

"Then, why didn't you tell me who you are dating with right now?" Leeteuk asked again without answering the latter's question.

"What? I'm not dating anyone right now" Donghae retorted.

"Don't lie. I know. You're dating Minhee, right?"

Eunhyuk who was engrossed watching the movie, immediately looked at Leeteuk as soon as he heard Minhee's name was mentioned.

"Hyung! How do you know Donghae likes Minhee?" Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk in shock.

After hearing Eunhyuk, Leeteuk directly turned to Donghae, "So, you like Minhee?" Leeteuk looked at Donghae, who was glaring at Eunhyuk, with his sparkled eyes. Donghae turned his gaze to Leeteuk after he found Leeteuk was looking at him and hesitantly nodded.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier? You should make me the first one to know, you know!" Leeteuk smiled brightly while messing Donghae's hair up.

"You're not angry?" Donghae and Eunhyuk said in chorus, looking at Leeteuk in shock.

"Why would I? You're old enough though. There's nothing to be angry at," Leeteuk said matter-of-factly.

Donghae let out a sigh of relief after hearing Leeteuk's words.

"If I know you wouldn't be angry at me about this, I'm sure you're the first person to know, hyung!" Donghae said before hugging the elder tightly. Leeteuk hugged him back.

"But, hyung.." Donghae pulled away from Leeteuk and frowned as he said, "...how can you suspect me dating Minhee all of a sudden?"

"Your phone" Leeteuk answered briefly.

After hearing Leeteuk, Eunhyuk immediately snatched Donghae's phone away from his hand. He looked at Donghae in disbelief after seeing the picture of Donghae and Minhee together that was snapped yesterday, during F(x)'s comeback, was set to be his phone's wallpaper.

"Yah, I never thought you'd be this ert" Eunhyuk looked at Donghae in disbelief.

"What? It's not a picture though" Donghae retorted. "You're the one who set picture as your wallpaper"

"Yah!" Eunhyuk mumbled as he put his index finger on his lips, gestured Donghae to be quiet. He avoided Leeteuk's eyes after he found Leeteuk was looking at him in amusement.

"She knows about this?" Leeteuk asked Donghae, back to the topic about Minhee.

"Not yet," Donghae answered.

"Why didn't you tell her?" Leeteuk asked.

"Should I?" Donghae asked cluelessly, scratching the back of his head.

"Of course you should," said Leeteuk. "You must remember that Minhee is beautiful. Impossible there is no men having a crush on her right now"

Donghae was stunned upon hearing what Leeteuk had said.

'What Leeteuk said is right . But, I'm shy..' he thought to himself as he bit his lower lip.

"Don't worry, hyung. I will...but, later" Donghae tried smiling at Leeteuk.

"You'd better be quick," Leeteuk said, ruffling the younger's hair.

 

"Guys, don't you think something similar like me?" Amber asked the members who enjoyed eating the fried rice Victoria cooked. Minhee was not in the dorm as she had an individual schedule at that time.

"What is it?" They asked in chorus.

"I think...Donghae oppa likes Minhee unnie," Amber informed.

"I think so," they said in unison. They looked amazed and laughed once they found that they had said something similar at the same time.

"Well, you know, after we finished taking pictures together with those three guys yesterday, I heard Donghae asked Minhee to take a picture with him. I'm sure you all saw it, right?" Amber said.

They all admitted Amber's words.

"If I'm not mistaken, they weren't that close before" Luna commented.

"It's not that they weren't THAT close before. They weren't EVEN close before" Krystal stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter