WGM Ep 11: Honeymoon Part 2

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their wedding photoshoot ended when it was a few hours left before dinner. They went back to their rooms to take a rest for a moment before they decided to clean up.

“I’ll take a shower first,” Donghae said as he took a towel from his luggage.

“Sure” Minhee simply replied. She was laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

“Wanna take a shower together?” he cheekily offered and that made Minhee’s eyes fly open right away as she stared at him in shock before she laughed shyly.

“Mwoya~” she said, blushing.

Donghae laughed out of it as he made his way to the bathroom. “I don’t lock the door in case you’d change your mind,” he teased when he was about to close the door.

“You ert!” she said and pretended to throw a pillow towards him and he quickly closed the door. His laughter was heard from inside the bathroom and Minhee only shook her head in amusement. She then closed back her eyes, taking a nap while waiting for Donghae to finish showering.

Her eyes shot open when she heard the door of the bathroom was opened. She turned towards the direction and gasped loudly when the half- Donghae greeted her eyes. She quickly covered her eyes with a hand meanwhile Donghae who saw that, quietly chuckled.

“Oppa! You should wear your clothes inside the bathroom!” she said in panic.

“Mianhae. I forgot to bring my clean clothes inside”

Minhee didn’t reply but merely huffed, still securely covering her eyes with a hand.

“You don’t want to take a shower?” Donghae asked.

“Later”

“Later? Why? You want to watch me putting clothes on?” he teased again.

With that, she sprang up and immediately got off the bed then clumsily grabbed her clean clothes from her luggage before she hurriedly made her way to the bathroom while trying her best to not ever lay her eyes on the half- Donghae. Donghae eyed her in amusement.

“Don’t lock the door!” he managed to tease when she was entering the bathroom.

SLAM!

The door was shut and then the sound of the door being locked clumsily could be heard from outside and that made Donghae laugh.

“So cute,” he shook his head in amusement.

 

Once Minhee was done showering, she wore the clean clothes she had brought along with her in the bathroom. After that, she came out of the bathroom only to witness there was no one in the room.

‘Where’s oppa?’ she thought to herself with furrowed eyebrows and that was when her eyes caught a beautiful short maroon dress laying on the bed. 

She approached the dress with confusion written all over her face then reached out for the note on the dress. She read it out loud.

Yeobo, this dress is for you~ Please wear this dress for me and meet me at the beach :) I’m waiting for you, okay?

Lots of love,
Donghae.

A small smile tugged on her lips after reading the note. She was curious as to why he told her to wear the dress and meet him at the beach. But looking at the dress he gave her, she somehow could guess what he was up to. Without waiting any longer, she made her way to the bathroom to change to the dress. She didn’t want Donghae to wait for her longer.

She beautifully came out of the bathroom with the maroon dress on her body. After putting on a light makeup on her face, she headed towards the door and that was when she saw black high heels on the floor. Knowing that Donghae was the one who had prepared for it, she didn’t waste a second and slipped in the heels before walking out of the room.

While making her way to the elevator, she kept wondering how Donghae got the dress and the heels since she was pretty sure that she had been in the bathroom only about ten to fifteen minutes. There was no way he could manage to go to the mall to buy them in that short time. Maybe she had to ask him after this.

Standing before the elevator, she pressed the button on the wall next to the elevator which would bring her down. Not long after that, the elevator doors opened and her eyes slightly widened when she saw Donghae, who was in a black suit, in there.

“Tada~” he cutely cooed, bringing a smile on Minhee’s face.

“You said we’ll meet at the beach?” she said while coming inside the elevator.

“I never say it. I wrote it,” he joked while Minhee chuckle at it. “Well, actually I changed my mind,” he answered her previous question then looked down at what she wore. “You look beautiful in this dress,” he commented with a look of awe on his face. 

“I know,” she proudly replied and chuckled at her own words. Her chuckle got louder when Donghae feigned an annoyed expression at her response. Later he laughed together with her.

Soon the elevator doors opened. They walked out of it and headed out of the hotel building, hand in hand.

“Anyway, since when did you prepare this dress and heels? I don’t think you brought them along from Seoul to here in your luggage?” she questioned.

“Hmm…secret~” he grinned and Minhee merely scrunched up her nose in response.

“Can you close your eyes?” Donghae asked when they almost arrived at the beach.

“Neh,” she replied as she closed her eyes, knowing too well that his husband couldn't be separated from his surprises.

“Don’t open them until I tell you to, okay?”

“Alright.”

Then Donghae led her to the beach by holding her hand.

“Now you can open your eyes,” he said once they arrived at the beach.

Minhee slowly opened her eyes and her eyes ended up widened once she saw what Donghae had prepared for her. Her jaw dropped and she covered it with a hand in utter amazement. In front of her right now was the beach that had been decorated with many lights that brightened up the beach which usually would be dark at night. In the middle of the beach, there was a table for two that was surrounded with lights around it.

“Oppa…” she looked at him in disbelief.  “Since when did you prepare all of this?” she asked then looked back at the wonderful view in front of her, still with an awed expression.

“Secret~” Donghae grinned, couldn’t be happier to see her happy with what he had prepared for her especially for their honeymoon. “Kaja,” he led her to the table then pulled a chair for her. After she sat down on it, he sat on the chair across her. After that, a waiter came and served them food though they didn’t order anything yet.

“Since we’re in Jeju right now, I ordered some of Jeju’s popular foods,” Donghae said after the waiter left. “I hope you like it. No, I’m sure you’ll like it. You’re a big eater, after all,” he joked at the last part and laughed when Minhee shot him a playful glare. After that she smiled.

“They look delicious though. I’m sure I’ll like it,” she eyed the foods in front of her with sparkling eyes. The food that attracted her the most was grilled black pork and grilled abalone, which made her swallow hard in hunger.

They started eating the food and they fed each other sometimes while being accompanied by the natural sound of waves that splashed one another. They kept complimenting the deliciousness of the foods while enjoying the meals.

“It’s so beautiful,” Minhee said as she looked at the beautiful surroundings around her while chewing on her food. 

“Do you like it?” Donghae asked.

“Of course.”

He beamed gratefully. “Since this is our honeymoon, I want to make a special and good memory with you here. I’m glad you like it”

“Thanks for everything for today, oppa. You’re the best!” she showed him her two thumbs up, bringing a smile to Donghae’s face.

“But this is not for free,” Donghae said with a cheeky smile tugged on his lips.

“Huh?” she frowned at him.

“Once we get into our room―” he stopped when Minhee suddenly covered her ears with her hands. He raised his eyebrows in bewilderment. “Wae?” he asked then chuckled, amused at her antics.

“Don’t say anything” she said, still covering her ears.

“But why? What are you thinking, huh?” he asked in between laughs, knowing the reason why she acted like that. “I haven’t even finished my words yet, idiot,” he added, still laughing.

She didn’t say anything but kept covering her ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter