Mamma Mia Special

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You now are watching Mamma Mia!" All three of the MCs, Misun, Yeongja and Kyuhyun, said in chorus and the audiences and guests applauded afterwards.

"Without wasting our time, let's see whose mom is going to be our first guest for today," MC Misun said.

"Omma, where are you?!" Yeongja said in a loud voice, calling whosoever mom to come out to the main stage and not long after that, a middle aged woman came out to the main stage. The audiences applauded for her.

The MCs then asked the woman about the characteristics of her son or daughter. After the woman told them, the MCs asked any guests to come forward if they thought the woman was their mom. Some of the guests came forward by the characteristics that were mentioned by the woman just now and the woman chose her real son or daughter among them. The same thing repeated until the last person appeared.

"Mrs Cho.." Yeongja read the name tag of the woman who appeared the most last one. "Is your child here?" Yeongja asked.

"Neh," the woman who named Mrs Cho, replied.

"Can you tell us what your child's characteristics are?" Misun asked.

"He is good at singing, handsome, tall, and popular," Mrs Cho answered.

"That's all?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh" Mrs Cho's reply made them all laugh.

"Okay now, if any of you think you have the characteristics mentioned by Mrs Cho earlier, you can come forward," Misun said.

With that, about four guests among them came forward and stood beside Mrs Cho.

"Gyeonghwan-ah, you are not even tall. Just go back to your seat," said one of the guests to Gyeonghwan, the comedian and also the fixed guest of the show. Gyeonghwan playfully glared at the guest for a moment before sitting on his seat back while the others laughed at him.

As all of the four guests, who came forward, didn't meet all the characteristics mentioned by Mrs Cho, the MCs then asked her to hug her real son or daughter.

The woman named Mrs Cho looked around the studio and stopped her gaze at Kyuhyun. She then walked towards him and hugged him. 

"Whoaa! So, Mrs Cho is Kyuhyun's mom!" Yeongja exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Cho," Misun greeted the guest warmly.

"Nice to meet you too," Mrs Cho replied, smiling.

"Kyuhyun ah, please bring your mom to the seat over there" Yeongja said and with that, Kyuhyun brought her mom to the seat and sat beside her.

"For today, Kyuhyun would be our guest and his place as the MC today will be taken over by Gyeonghwan," Misun said, while Gyeonghwan smiled proudly sitting on the seat which was usually sat by Kyuhyun.

"Remember, just for today," Kyuhyun playfully warned at the latter, making the audience laugh. Gyeonghwan slightly bowed at him.

"Mrs Cho, it has been a long time since you came to this show," Yeongja said. "How are you?"

"I'm always good," Mrs Cho answered, her lips kept curving a soft smile.

"You look prettier than the last time we met you" praised one of the guests and Mrs Cho thanked the guest for the compliment.

"Alright, we have one more guest for today, and she is from a girl group" Gyeonghwan smiled widely when he mentioned the words 'girl group'. "Who could it be?" His voice made the audience and himself got nervous. The guest's name was not written on the script though.

Suddenly, SNSD's Mr Mr played in the background, which made all of them become more curious about the guest.

"This is SNSD's song, right?" 

"Is the guest from SNSD?" 

Their eyes all gazed towards where guests usually come out and they started cheering when the guest prettily came out from the backstage. Kyuhyun, who was also curious about the guest that was mentioned by the MC just now, was stunned to know who the guest was. He couldn't take his eyes off her, who was walking and passing him to stand next to Yeongja, the MC, in the middle of the stage.

"She's one of our guests for today, F(x)'s Minhee!!" Gyeonghwan exclaimed excitedly before holding out his hand to shake hands with Minhee. Minhee, without hesitation, reached out and shook his hand.

Kyuhyun scratched his brow, lowering his gaze down to his laps, avoiding his eyes from looking at her. He then sighed quietly. 'Why is she here? Why does she have to appear when I'm in the process to forget her? Why does she always come close to me every time I want to get her out of my mind? And..and why she has to become prettier when I want to forget her. Aishh! I'm going crazy right now!'

"Annyeonghaseyo, F(x)'s Minhee imnida," Minhee greeted and introduced herself and bowed to the audience and guests. Everyone there applauded for her afterwards.

"Can I ask something?" Minhee asked all of a sudden.

"Sure" The MCs replied.

"Why did you put on SNSD's song while I was coming out?" Minhee's question earned laughter from everyone.

"We also don't know, Minhee sshi. Maybe the staff want to make a surprise for us here" Misun replied, chuckling.

"Ahh. I thought you'd introduce me to the viewers as SNSD's Minhee just now," Minhee's words once again earned laughter from everyone.

"Please take your seat, Minhee sshi," Yeongja ushered Minhee to the empty seat that was provided for her.

While Minhee was taking her seat, Gyeonghwan teased, "Are you nervous, Kyuhyun sshi?"

Kyuhyun finally looked up once his name was mentioned and cluelessly asked, "Neh?" His cluelessness made all of them in the studio laugh at him.

"You looked surprised, Kyuhyun ah," Yeongja gave him a cheeky smile.

"W-Why is she here?" Kyuhyun playfully asked while pointing at Minhee, making them all laugh, including Minhee herself.

"Ahh, so you don't want to see me," Minhee said playfully in a bitter tone, earning laughter from everyone.

"Didn't last week Kyuhyun reveal to us that the girl he wants to work with is Minhee? So, for today's episode we invited Minhee specially for Kyuhyun," Misun told.

"For me?" Kyuhyun pointed to himself, shocked with what he just heard. He chuckled hopelessly.

"For him? You never told me you invited me for him?" Minhee said. Everyone chuckled at her words

"Whoaa, I never expected Minhee to have a sense of humor. Let's join me in Gag Concert," Gyeonghwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter