MinHae, MinKyu or KyuHyuk?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later...

"Kyuhyun will win! Kyuhyun will win! Kyuhyun MUST wins!" Mrs. Cho chanted alone while her husband and her daughter, Ara, looked at her weirdly. At the time, they were watching episode 3 of MinHae's WGM, where Super Junior were playing 'rock, paper, scissors' game to decide who would be the two lucky winners among them to play the card kiss game with Minhee.

"Mwoya? Of course Donghae will win" said Ara, who adored MinHae so much after watching the couple's sweetness ever since their first episode of WGM broadcasted.

"No no. Leeteuk will win" Mr Cho said all of a sudden making his wife and his daughter look at him weirdly.

"Leeteuk?" Both of the ladies shrieked in chorus.

Mr Cho just shrugged his shoulder.

After a while . . . .

"What the! Donghae can't lose!" Ara whined in the middle of her mom's loud cheers after Kyuhyun was announced as one of the winners other than Eunhyuk.

"I told you Kyuhyun will win!" said Mrs Cho enthusiastically.

Ara glanced at her mom frustratedly as she puffed her cheeks, disappointed to know the fact that Donghae couldn't play the card kiss game with Minhee again.

"Hey, what? Donghae has played that game with Minhee before. He should give the other boys to play with her too" Mr Cho said to his daughter, Ara, who was pouting at the time.

"That's right. He also has kissed her many times while passing the card to her earlier. He should give your brother a chance" Mrs Cho pointed out. "And I heard their pepero game in the last episode is a hot issue now."

"I know about it. Actually I'm happy if Kyuhyun is with Minhee, but Donghae and Minhee are too sweet to not be adored!" Ara's tone turned excited when mentioning about Donghae and Minhee, while clasping her hands together.

"For me, I like Minhee and Donghae together, but Kyuhyun and Minhee are just too perfect for each other!" Mrs Cho's turn to say excitedly when mentioning Minhee and Kyuhyun.

"I like either Donghae or Kyuhyun to be with Minhee, but I don't know why I think I like Leeteuk and Minhee to be together more," Mr Cho spoke.

"APPA!!" Both Mrs Cho and Ara whined.

"No one on this Earth thinks like that except YOU, you know!" Mrs Cho looked at her husband as if he was nuts.

Mr Cho sighed. "I'm just telling though."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter