WGM Ep 9: Surprising Donghae

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks later]

{Music Bank's Super Junior's waiting room}

The boys were getting ready for their performance. Some of them were getting makeup done by makeup artists and some of them were getting their hair done by hairstylists. Donghae was getting his hair done by a hairstylist without knowing that he was now filmed by WGM's hidden camera.

"F(x) will perform after us or before us?" Donghae asked the members.

"I think they'll perform before us" Eunhyuk, who was getting his hair done too, replied. A smirk tugged on his lips as he kept thinking about his and Minhee's plan that will be running not long after then.

"Oh" was what Donghae merely responded.

"Talking about Minhee, today is our comeback. Wouldn't she come and give us food like our previous comeback?" Shindong's words brought out laughter to everyone.

"Yah, do you think what Minhee does is only cooking for you?"  Heechul said, amused.

"I don't know why but whenever someone mentions Minhee, automatically kimchi, tteobokki and kimbap that she had made for us will come across my mind" Shindong's words once again made them laugh.

"Minhee's busy with F(x)'s album promotion right now. She doesn't have time to cook for you, Shindong hyung" Ryeowook said. "I'm the only one who is loyal to cook for you guys. You should appreciate me" he added, slightly pouting. He was quite jealous when the members adored Minhee's cooking very much than his.

"Aigoo..someone is jealous. Ryeowook-ah, the foods you cooked are all delicious too. Didn't you hear how many times I praised your cooking earlier?" Sungmin said.

Sungmin's words made Ryeowook eventually smile after pouting a while ago. "Only Sungmin hyung is nice"

Sungmin chuckled hearing what Ryeowook just said, while the other members pretended that he didn't hear him. That was when they heard F(x)'s song echo from the main stage.

"F(x) is performing right now~" Eunhyuk sang, smirking. His heart pounded in his chest wildly in excitement.

 

 

After F(x) finished performing and went back to the waiting room, Minhee directly changed to another outfit, getting ready for Super Junior's performance that would be coming soon.

 

Super Junior was told by a staff member that their turn to perform came. While the other members headed to the backstage, Donghae took his step to F(x)'s waiting room just to meet Minhee for a while, knowing that he will gain spirit after seeing the love of his life.

Once he arrived in front of F(x)'s waiting room, he knocked on the door. He opened the door when he heard a faint voice telling him to get in.  

"Oh, Donghae oppa!" Krystal exclaimed once Donghae peeked his head inside the door. The other girls all had their eyes on Donghae. They were sitting on the couch, all had their own phone in their hands.

Donghae beamed. "Hi guys. Where's Minhee?" he asked when he found there was no Minhee among the girls in the room.

"Uhh...Minhee went to the toilet just now" Victoria smiled awkwardly at him, the same went to the others.

"Oh really?" He slightly pouted. "Hmm okay, then. I've gotta go now" Donghae flashed them a smile before closing the door.

Once the door closed, they let out a sigh of relief, while Minhee came out from hiding behind the couch. 

"Thanks, guys" Minhee said, grinning.

"Whoaa, your prediction is right. He came here just like what you predicted" Krystal looked at Minhee in awe.

Minhee giggled at her words. She hid from Donghae because if he saw the stage outfit she wore (which was completely different from the usual F(x)'s stage outfit) at the moment, he would ask many questions and worst, he would get suspicious of her. That was the last thing she wanted it to happen so that her and Eunhyuk's plan would go smoothly as planned. 

"I think they're going to perform soon" Minhee said nervously, pacing back and forth in the room.

"Unnie, chill. There are many reasons why you're the main dancer in our group" Amber said reassuringly.

"But still..." Minhee heaved a deep sigh. 

"You can do it, unnie! Fighting!" Luna said convincingly. 

Minhee flashed a small, nervous smile in response. She waited in the waiting room for a while and once she heard Super Junior start performing from the main stage, she  practically knew that it was the time for her to go to the backstage.

"Fighting!" The girls said in unison to Minhee before she walked off.

Minhee smiled at them in reply before closing the door and headed off to the backstage. Once she arrived in the backstage, she nervously waited for the duet choreography part to come while Super Junior was performing. 
 

As the part where the choreography almost came, Donghae got off the stage to the backstage, clueless that Minhee was waiting at another side of the backstage. He got back on the stage once the part came; he was walking calmly to the middle of the stage yet making sure he followed the tempo of the song, absentmindedly looking at the familiar girl who came from opposite of his direction but then a second later, his eyes widened, his heart skipped a beat and his steps slightly slowed down when he found the girl whom he assumed familiar, whom he approached and was approaching him, was not the girl he usually practiced with, but the girl whom he always had dreamt to dance the choreography with.

Minhee...

He was stunned once his mind eventually registered who the goddess in front of him was. His sparkled eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter