Dating Scandal

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING NEWS] Super Junior’s Donghae and F(x)’s Minhee are dating!

The SM couple which is known as ‘MinHae’ got popular after the incident that happened in SMTOWN Concert about a year ago and their popularity increased when they participated in Korean popular show, We Got Married. Their relationship from senior-junior turned into virtual husband-wife after they participated in WGM and their relationship has extended to a new level after SM without hesitation confirmed that both of them are dating!

'Dispatch' has released their exclusive report just now, announcing that they've captured Super Junior’s Donghae and F(x)’s Minhee enjoying several dates! SM stated that they have been dating for about 1 month now. Throughout this one month, they reportedly only had a few dates due to their busy schedules.

The couple were first spotted heading out of a restaurant, which was believed to be WGM’s filming location for their last day in the show, together before they got into Donghae’s car as Donghae would drop Minhee off at F(x)’s dorm.

[A picture where Minhee got out from Donghae’s car displayed]

They also were spotted enjoying an hour-long date in the car while being witnessed by Han River.

[A picture of Donghae's car in front of Han River displayed]

Lee Donghae had mentioned Minhee being his ideal type before and not to mention, their good chemistry in WGM – adding credibility to the report of the two dating.

SM Entertainment commented, “They’re still in the beginning stage of their relationship so please watch over the two kindly. Also, please look forward to their upcoming official debut as a duo.”

Congratulations to the couple and their upcoming debut!

 

"One month?" Minhee scoffed afterwards as she read the article through her phone, in her bedroom. Everything that stated in the article was true except the one-month thingy and of course about them dating. Heaving a deep sigh, she scrolled down the page to read the comments of the article and she had to admit that she was a bit nervous. But still, curiosity surpassed anything at that very moment.

 

[+254, -13] THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT I EVER WANTED! And OMG! Official debut? Kya!!! Can’t wait for it!!

[+598, -34] I doubt they've been dating only for a month. I believe they've been dating even before they filmed WGM.

[+80, -100] NOOOOOOO!!!!!! DONGHAE’S MINE!!! I HATE THAT !!!

[+1056, -754] I was sad after watching their last episode in WGM last week. But now I'm happy back. Hehe. Congratulations to both of them!

[+165, -45] I’m not surprised that they’re dating. I’m surprised that they’ve been in a relationship only for a month! I thought they’re dating all this time O_o

[+37, -564] A match made in heaven and SM. Waiting for their upcoming debut together! *excited* :D

[+127, -48] I prefer EunHae -.- EunHae FTW

[+397, -75] I’m trying to be happy for him T T

[+393, -232] OMG! I’ve been shipping this for years! Glad that they’re really dating! Congratulations, Donghae and Minhee. God bless you two :)

[+427, -95] I hope they break up soon. No offence.

[+362, -12] Wow! SM indeed really knows how to make money, huh? Confirming about their official debut right after their dating scandal broke out. Good job, SM. Good job. (putting a 'rolling-eyes' gif)

[+692, -164] MinHae = Couple of The Year.

 

She looked up from reading the comments and let out a deep sigh. She was neither happy at the supportive comments nor she was sad at the hateful comments. She only felt bad for those who believed the article (who wouldn't believe it though?) and felt happy for it. She felt like she was lying to thousands...nope, millions people and she felt guilty about it. Really, really guilty. But of course she didn't have any choice but to bear with it. Letting out another sigh, she looked down back at her phone screen to continue reading the comments. And right after her eyes landed on a comment that she hadn't read yet, her heart felt like it was squeezed hard as tears instantly brimmed in her eyes before she even knew it. 

 

[+436, -648] WTF?! Yoona is more pretty than her! Is he blind or what? Donghae doesn’t deserve her but Yoona!!

 

She smiled bitterly. ‘Right? Yoona is more pretty than me. Donghae doesn’t deserve me but Yoona. That’s why he chose Yoona in the end,’ she thought sadly. Tears escaped her eyes once the kiss scene between Donghae and Yoona replayed in her mind for the umpteenth time. She felt like a knife was continuously stabbing her heart, over and over and it hurt so much. So fcuking much.

Suddenly, the door of her bedroom burst open to reveal Victoria and the other members, who looked panicked, became even more panicked upon seeing her cry. They quickly rushed towards her who was sitting on the bed. They must’ve just heard about the news.

"Don't tell me you did read the comments" Victoria scolded softly as she hugged Minhee while the other members who flocked around Minhee on the bed rubbed the crying girl comfortingly on the back.

Seeing Minhee didn't reply but cry harder, Luna worriedly asked. “Are you alright?” 

“Am I supposed to be alright?” Minhee retorted with her cracked voice, not being able to stop from crying.

The members looked at her apologetically and sighed while continuously comforting her.

“We just heard about it. But, is it true that you and Donghae oppa are going to make an official debut?” Krystal asked.

Minhee nodded weakly with her tears uncontrollably spilled from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry to say this, but I thought you guys have broken up?” Amber said cautiously to not offend her.

“We broke up but Lee Soo Man sajangnim told us to pretend to be dating in front of media for the sake of our upcoming debut.”

“WHAT?!” the girls looked at Minhee in shock.

 

 

“WHAT?!” Super Junior also reacted the same way as F(x) after hearing Donghae’s statement which was kind of similar to Minhee’s. They were in the living room when they were discussing the breaking news about Donghae and Minhee that rocked South Korea right now.

“Yah! He can't do that” Heechul spoke with dissatisfaction while the others remained silent, stunned at what they just heard from Donghae.

“So what would you do now?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

Donghae shook his head lightly. “I have no choice”

“Didn’t you convince sajangnim when you met him yesterday?” Leeteuk asked.

“I did. Minhee also did. But he ignored us” Donghae said with a hint of frustration.

“Yah, you’ll be more hurt if it continues to be like this” Siwon spoke.

Donghae smiled bitterly. “To be honest, I don’t really mind if we got caught because we can just confirm about it. But this happens in an unexpected situation, when Minhee and I are....” he trailed off, his voice wavering at the end. Eunhyuk who sat beside him, rubbed his back in a form of comfort. “I wonder what her boyfriend's reaction would be to the news” Donghae mumbled to himself but loud enough for them to hear it.

“Boyfriend?” They voiced confusedly.

"She has a boyfriend?" 

Donghae merely remained silent, looking down on the floor.

Taking the silence as a 'yes', the boys exchanged looks among themselves.

"Who is her boyfriend?" Kangin asked.

"I don't know" Donghae answered

“Does that mean....she cheats on you?” Yesung asked in a cautious tone.

Donghae just remained silent.

“Really? That doesn’t sound like her, though” Eunhyuk retorted in disbelief. He always thought Minhee was innocent and a good girl, so the fact that she cheated on Donghae had never come across his mind before.

“She told me herself” Donghae muttered, blinking back his tears which were threatening to fall.

Silence once again engulfed the atmosphere as they stared at Donghae apologetically. Except for someone.

"I wonder what your girlfriend's reaction would be to your dating news with Minhee?" Kyuhyun suddenly said with a hint of sarcasm, bringing everyone's attention to him. They creased their eyebrows when they saw Kyuhyun looking at Donghae pointedly. Kyuhyun scoffed upon seeing Donghae's confused look and as he couldn't  stand the elder's acting any longer, he directly stood up from his seat and directly walked over to his room.

"What's wrong with that guy?" They mumbled almost in unison, eyeing the maknae puzzledly.

It had been a few days since the dating news broke out. Despite that, it didn't stop Super Junior from practicing for the upcoming SMTOWN concert that would be held in Tokyo less than a month from now. That day, they stayed up until late at night in the company practicing their choreographies in the practice room.

After about two hours practicing and it was their rest time, Kyuhyun excused himself to go to the toilet. As he was on his way to the toilet, he suddenly heard some muffled catchy music which he believed came from some practice room nearby there as the music sounded louder and louder eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter