Aigoo Donghae

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the accident happened, Donghae didn’t talk with anyone until Tiffany's birthday party ended. Even when they were in the car heading back to the dorm, he didn’t say a word at all. Usually when the members joked around, he'd laugh or join making a joke too, but tonight he was different. The members who eyed his behavior ever since earlier began to get worried.

"Donghae-ah, are you okay?" Eunhyuk, who sat next to him in the car, asked worriedly.

Donghae merely remained silent as he stared out the car window absentmindedly.

"Donghae-ah, what's wrong?" Heechul asked. "If you've any problem, tell us."

"Aniyo. I'm okay," Donghae mumbled.

"I don't think so," Eunhyuk retorted.

"I'm okay. Don't mind about me," Donghae once again mumbled as he closed his eyes pretending to sleep so that they wouldn't ask him any question again.

The members heaved a sigh as they then exchanged looks as if asking among themselves, 'What should we do?' 

 

As soon as they entered the dorm, they could hear a familiar sound which came from some game in the living room. Hearing that made them practically knew that Kyuhyun hadn't slept yet.

"Kyuhyun-ah, why don't you sleep yet?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun, who had changed his clothes to a white t-shirt and grey knee-level shorts. Kyuhyun was busy playing with his Starcraft through his laptop in the living room.

Upon hearing Ryeowook's voice, only then Kyuhyun realized that they all had come back from the party as he looked up briefly at them. "Oh, you guys are already home?" he said without looking at them but at the laptop screen in front of him. The 'click' sound which came from the mouse kept echoing in the living room, making the guys shake their head disapprovingly even though they had already gotten used to it.

"Neh. Why don't you sleep yet? It's already late," Leeteuk said.

"I just want to win this level first. After that, I'll go to sleep" Kyuhyun said, still gazing on his laptop screen, and immediately looked up (just after pausing the game) when he somehow caught a sight of Donghae who was walking to his room.

Before Donghae got into his room, Kyuhyun said, "Donghae hyung, do you want to play Starcraft with me tonight?" Kyuhyun tried to ask him something to make Donghae say something to him, but unfortunately Donghae ignored him as he walked into his room right away.

Kyuhyun sighed then looked up at his hyungs who were watching him apologetically. "He seems angry at me," he murmured.

The atmosphere turned silent for a moment before Heechul started to cheer Kyuhyun up by saying, "Aigoo, Kyuhyun ah. You should ask me to play with you, not that fish!" Heechul ran to his room to take his laptop and a few seconds later he came back to the living room with his laptop in his hands. He then sat next to Kyuhyun to play Starcraft together with him.

Kyuhyun tried to smile at him (but the result seemed to be a bitter smile), before looking down at his laptop screen back as he and Heechul started to play Starcraft together.

 

"Eunhyuk-ah, what should we do with Donghae?" Leeteuk whispered in Eunhyuk's ear as Eunhyuk was Donghae's closest friend among the other members and he was Donghae's roommate.

Eunhyuk sighed as he looked at the closed door of Donghae's and his room. "I'll try to talk to him later."

Leeteuk nodded as he patted Eunhyuk's shoulder for a few times before walking into his own room. Eunhyuk once again sighed as he took a glance at Kyuhyun before getting into his and Donghae's room.

 

"YES! I WIN! WOOHOO!" Heechul pumped his fist in the air a few times happily as he won the game after competing with Kyuhyun. He then looked up at Kyuhyun and his smile instantly vanished from his face after seeing Kyuhyun was looking at the laptop screen blankly. 

'Is he sad because he lost the game or he's thinking about Donghae?' Heechul thought.

"Kyuhyun-ah," Heechul called out.

Kyuhyun snapped out of his trance as his eyes practically landed on Heechul, "Hmm?"

"Who's the winner? Me or you?" Heechul tried to test him to see if he had focused on the game earlier or not.

"Uhh..who?" Kyuhyun asked cluelessly.

Heechul chuckled at Kyuhyun's cluelessness as he threw his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked in concern.

"Of course," Kyuhyun simply replied.

"Don't lie. You're worried about Donghae, right?"

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip as he nodded. "I feel guilty towards him. I'm scared he'll hate me." 

"Aishh, this guy. You're not guilty. And there's no reason for Donghae to hate you. In my opinion, he should thank you, not hating you, because you've saved the life of someone he loves," Heechul said. "Don't take Donghae's behaviour just now seriously. He acted like that not because he hates you. I think if you're in Donghae's shoes, I'm sure you also will be acting like him. Do you think it's easy for him to kiss Minhee? It needs courage, you know. Even to confess needs courage, to kiss her needs even more courage. And seeing you touched her lips easily, that's why he acts like that."

"Then, what should I do?"

"If he seems okay tomorrow, talk and discuss with him. Okay?" Heechul said.

Kyuhyun nodded. Deep inside, he couldn't imagine how Donghae's reaction would be if Donghae found out that he had the same feelings for Minhee. He bet Donghae would be more scary than right now.

As Eunhyuk entered the room, he found Donghae had changed his suit to his pajama and was laying on the bed with his eyes closed - he was laying on his back as his arm was placed on his foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter