Without Minhee

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'My hurt heart only will heal after I watch your performance with Yoona'

Minhee's words kept playing in Donghae's mind as he walked weakly to the practice room. As time went by, the words slowly lifted his spirit up as his weak steps slowly quickened.

"I wanna heal your heart" Donghae mumbled as he made his way to the practice room.

[In practice room]

"Why doesn't Donghae arrive yet?" Yoona whined as she couldn't wait to practice together with Donghae. "Don't tell me he goes to meet that girl right now" she frowned and directly stood up on her feet from sitting on the floor and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Mr Jongmin asked.

"To find Donghae" Yoona replied and once she opened the door, her eyes sparkled to see Donghae was standing right in front of her.

"Oppa!" she said in delight and was about to hug him when Donghae coldly said, " off" With that, he walked passed her and their shoulders bumped into each other once Yoona didn't even move to give him space to walk into the room, but pouted at him. With her pouty lips, she eyed Donghae walking towards Mr Jongmin as he apologized to the choreographer for being late.

"I thought you don't want to practice with me" Yoona said, following Donghae after he apologized to Mr Jongmin.

Donghae scoffed. "Your thought is true though"

Yoona pouted at Donghae's reply.

"Okay guys! Let's start practice now!" Mr Jongmin announced as he started to order them to do some stretching before they start practicing. After both of them finished stretching, Mr Jongmin guided Yoona about the dance step with Donghae nonchalantly being the dance partner. 

"Donghae-sshi" Mr Jongmin called and Donghae directly looked up. "Please focus on your dance. Your steps were a mess just now" the choreographer said softly yet sternly. He didn't want to be too stern to Donghae because he knew what was the reason Donghae became like that and he knew Donghae needed time to get used to Yoona, his new partner.

"Neh, teacher. Jusonghamnida" Donghae apologized. God, I really don't have any mood to practice today, he sighed.

"Alright. Let's practice one more time" Mr Jongmin said then turned the music back on.

After the music was played, they started dancing back while Mr Jongmin watched their dances steps, especially Yoona's, as Yoona was still the beginner in the choreography. Sometimes he'd correct her dance steps and luckily Yoona didn't complain annoyingly like she seemed to do so.

'My heart only would heal after watching your performance with Yoona' Minhee's words rang in Donghae's mind again, which gave Donghae spirit to practice again. And since then, Donghae didn't get scolded by Mr Jongmin for his messed up dance steps.

When the part where Donghae needed to hold her waist came, Donghae stopped dancing. "Teacher, can we change this dance step to something else? I really don't want to lay my hands on her" Donghae asked, kind of whispering at the last part.

"What are you doing? The original dance just enough" Yoona protested.

"I'm talking with Mr Jongmin, not you" Donghae said coldly to Yoona without looking at her and Yoona frowned in reply.

"This dance step is the highlight of this song. I don't think we have to change it" Mr Jongmin said.

Donghae sighed at Mr Jongmin's decision, while Yoona smirked.

After that, Mr Jongmin guided Yoona to dance the part where Donghae had to hold her waist. She was puzzled as she couldn't feel Donghae's hand on her waist. She looked at the big mirror across them to see Donghae's hand's position was positioned near her waist, but didn't touch it. Yoona smirked as she reached out to Donghae's hand and pushed his hand onto her waist.

Donghae frowned at her action and immediately pulled his hand away from her waist. He then looked at her in the big mirror across them to see she was smirking.

Mr Jongmin guided Yoona the choreography until the last part where Donghae needed to lift her chin up and they needed to look into each other's eyes.

After Donghae lifted her chin up, they looked into each other's eyes. Yoona smiled at him, while Donghae looked in other direction, frowning and not looking into her eyes.

She leaned her face more close to him and stared at his lips. "You still remember our first kiss together, right? Shall we repeat our old memories back?" She was going to kiss him on the lips when Donghae pushed her away, right on time when music stopped.

"Enough, Yoona! We're over!" Donghae snapped and breathed out deeply as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Donghae's wrath startled Mr Jongmin. He looked both of them back and forth, clueless with what was happening.

"But I still love you, oppa" Yoona showed Donghae her infamous apologetic look.

Donghae snorted. "You would never kiss someone else if you love me, cheater. So, please stop lying"

"Oppa, mianhae. I know I'm guilty. Now, I regret what I've done to you. Please forgive me, oppa" Yoona's faked tears started forming in the bottom of her eyes but Donghae didn't even bother about it.

"Uh..excuse me. I'll take my leave first" Mr Jongmin excused himself.

Both Yoona and Donghae, who forgot that there was someone else other than both of them in the practice room, bowed apologetically at Mr Jongmin before he left.

"After 3 years, only now you feel guilty towards me?" Donghae continued after Mr Jongmin left the practice room. "Before this, you never apologized to me but ignored me when we ran into each other. Do you think I'll forgive you that easily after what you've done to me?!"

"That's why now I want to redeem my fault that I've done to you. Oppa, please. Accept me back. I promise that I'll make you happy and be loyal to you. I promise" she pleaded.

"But unfortunately, I don't love you and I won't love you anymore, Yoona. And I wouldn't allow myself to be fooled by you for the second time" Donghae said firmly.

After saying that, Donghae immediately grabbed his backpack that he put in the corner of the practice room and directly walked towards the door to get out of there.

"Do you wanna know why I'm replacing Minhee?"

Donghae, who had opened the door to get out, abruptly stopped in his tracks and looked at Yoona right once Minhee's name was mentioned.

"Because she's replaced me in your heart" Yoona continued.

Upon hearing that, Donghae narrowed his eyes at her. "Do you mean...you're the reason behind all of this. You planned this?"

"You think?" A smirk crept across her lips as she raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't do such a thing if it's not because of you," she added.

Donghae clenched both his fists and teeth tightly as he stared at her in anger. He was not the type who would beat women up, but in his heart, he was beating her up as much as he wanted.

FLASHBACK

In Lee Soo Man's office.....

"What's your purpose in meeting  me, Yoona sshi? Is there any problem with SNSD?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"I'm here just  to ask seonsaengnim something" Yoona said seriously.

"What is it?"

"I heard Minhee and Donghae will perform together in our SMTOWN Concert. Is it true?" Yoona asked.

"Neh. That's true. Why?" Lee Soo Man replied.

Right after that, Yoona suddenly shed tears, startling the chairman.

"W-Why are you crying?" Lee Soo Man asked in panic. Yoona didn't answer him as she kept on crying. "Do you have any problem? Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter