Strong Heart Part 1

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You now are watching Kang Shim Jang!" The two emcees of Strong Heart, Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seunggi, said in chorus.

"We have many popular idols to be our guests today," Seunggi spoke.

"Neh. They are Big Bang's Seungri and G-Dragon, Super Junior's Donghae and F(x)'s Minhee and (introducing other guests)!" Hodong introduced the guests to the viewers.

"Oh, Donghae-sshi and Minhee-sshi, they've become a hot issue recently, haven't they?" Seunggi said.

"Neh, they've become a hot topic nowadays" Hodong said. "The incident that happened in SMTOWN Concert recently must be the experience they would never forget"

"Yes. I'm sure all SM artists cannot forget this incident, especially Donghae-sshi, Minhee-sshi and Y-Yoona-sshi" Seunggi said. Everyone in the studio laughed as Seunggi stuttered when mentioning Yoona's name.

"Seunggi ah, why did you stutter when mentioning Yoona?" Hodong asked in between laughter.

"Aniyo. I'm just nervous for today's filming" Seunggi gave an excuse. "We've many artists from SM today" Seunggi quickly changed the topic. "We've Donghae sshi, Minhee sshi, and our teukigayo, Leeteuk sshi, Eunhyuk sshi and Shindong sshi here today"

"What about YG's artists, then?" Seungri said jokingly.

"Are we invited today just to occupy space?" It was GD's turn to joke.

"Aniyo, don't misunderstand us. I mean, we'll start with SMTOWN's topic first and after that we'll move to YGTOWN's topic" Seunggi's joke made the studio filled with laughter by everyone there.

"From the articles on the internet, we heard many fans who came to SMTOWN Concert recently demanded 'MinHae' to perform ever since Yoona and Donghae started performing until the concert almost ended. And in the articles also said that Yoona left the stage without finishing the performance. Donghae sshi, can you explain to us about this?" Hodong said.

"At the time, when I heard the chant, I really didn't know if we should perform or not. That was really out of my expectation, seriously. But, we decided to continue performing while fans kept chanting because we thought if we continued performing, the chant would stop. But unfortunately the chant became louder and louder. About Yoona leaving the stage, I kind of understand her situation at that time," Donghae explained.

"Wait..if Minhee's and Donghae's name in short became MinHae, so Minhee and Seungri in short will become MinRi, then" Seungri gagged, bringing out laughter to everyone except the jealous Donghae.

"MinHae and MinRi. But, don't you think MinHae's name is prettier than MinRi?" Hodong pretended to ask Seunggi though he wanted to make a joke about MinRi. Seungri pouted at Hodong's joke.

After a while, they continued back with their previous topic, about SMTOWN Concert.

"Minhee sshi, what did you feel when you heard fans chanting yours and Donghae's nickname together?" Hodong said.

"Of course I was shocked. I never expected something like that would happen" Minhee replied.

"But, didn't you feel happy that fans chanted your nickname at that time?" Seunggi asked.

"I'm happy to know that many fans supported 'MinHae' at that time. But in my opinion, their action is kinda.... too much. I think whether MinHae or YoonHae, they should show the same support to both of the pairs. And I think they have to respect every artist who is performing whether they like it or not," Minhee said.

"Actually, Seungri, me and Taeyang were in the concert at that time," G-Dragon revealed.

"Really?" All SM artists there looked at GD in awe.

"Neh. Actually, not all fans chanted MinHae though. There were some fans who chanted YoonHae when Yoona and Donghae were performing. But the chant was too slow if you want to compare them with MinHae's fans' chants," GD told.

"Ahh~" They responded.

"Were you shocked when they suddenly chanted MinHae over and over?" Leeteuk asked curiously.

"Of course I was shocked. All three of us were so shocked at that time. We didn't know whether we should just keep quiet or join them chanting instead" GD replied.

"Then, did you keep quiet or join chanting too?" Hodong asked.

"At first we only kept quiet while watching Yoona and Donghae performing. But after a while, we felt bored and started chanting together with the other fans" GD answered, earning laughter from everyone.

"You guys chanted MinHae or YoonHae?" Seunggi asked with curiosity.

"Since MinHae is louder, we thought chanting MinHae would be more fun," GD's honest answer made them all laugh.

"Didn't you get recognized by any fans there?" Seunggi asked again.

"We wore caps and sunglasses in the concert. So I bet it was difficult to recognize us" GD replied.

'Cap and sunglasses?' It reminded Minhee about the three guys among the audience who had waved towards her at the encore stage of SMTOWN concert that night. 'Could it be those men are them?' Minhee was about to say something when Eunhyuk suddenly spoke.

"I think I know why they came to our concert." Everyone paid their attention to Eunhyuk after he said that. "They came because they wanted to watch their fav in SM, right?" Eunhyuk gave GD and Seungri his cheeky smile. Both of them smiled meaningfully in response.

"Eyy~ They're blushing~" Both of the emcees teased both Seungri and GD.

"Who are your fav in SM, Seungri sshi?" Hodong asked.

"Aniyo, I don't have any. I came just to support all SM artists. Only GD has one" Seungri gave an excuse and at the same time attacked GD.

GD slightly widened his eyes looking at Seungri. "You..do you want me to tell them who your fav is?" GD threatened Seungri who had just revealed that he had a fav from SM.

Seungri bit his lower lip while smiling as he heard GD's threat.

"Who is Seungri's fav, GD sshi?" Seunggi asked curiously.

"She's with us today," GD blurted out.

"Neh?? Did you mean Minhee? Only Minhee is a girl under SM here," Hodong said.

GD was stunned for a moment then looked at each guest to find that what Hodong had said just now was true; only Minhee was the girl from SM there. He didn't mean to tell them about Seungri's fav. He chuckled as he realized his mistake and didn't have any option but to nod. "Neh."

Upon hearing that, all of them teased Seungri who was burying his face in his palms in embarrassment, while Minhee smiled sheepishly after knowing that she was Seungri's fav.

Donghae was barely smiling although at that time his heart was in fire of  jealousy.

"Ahh~ That's why he created MinRi just now," Leeteuk commented then glanced at Donghae to see his reaction.

"If Seungri came to SMTOWN concert because of Minhee, then what about GD?" Shindong teased. At the same time, he was curious on who GD's favourite SM artist was.

"Aniyo. I don't have any. Only Seungri and Taeyang have one," GD denied.

"Aniyo. He's lying. His favorite is from F(x) too," Seungri revealed enthusiastically. He took his revenge on GD as GD had revealed his fav earlier.

"Oh, Krystal?" Minhee blurted out, making everyone go silent for a few seconds before exploding into laughter. While GD, he looked at Minhee in shock, shocked that Minhee knew who his fav was.

"Whoaa! How do you know?" Seungri looked at Minhee in awe.

Minhee chuckled. "I just guess though," she lied. She actually was told by Krystal that GD always 'likes' every photo that Krystal had posted in her instagram. That's why she guessed GD's fav was Krystal. She didn't even know her guess was true.

"What about Taeyang?" Seunggi asked curiously.

"Taeyang's favourite is from SNSD," Seungri was ready to reveal another secret.

"SNSD? Who is it?" Seunggi asked, more curious when he heard that SNSD was mentioned. At the same time, he really hoped that Taeyang's favorite was not Yoona.

"It's Yuri," Seungri revealed.

Seunggi breathed a sigh of relief. "Fuhh, why do I feel relieved all of a sudden?" Seunggi said while rubbing his chest down. Kang Hodong laughed out loud at his words.

"You feel relieved because Taeyang's favourite is not Yoona, right?" Kang Hodong teased.

"A-Aniyo. I feel relieved because we can continue with SMTOWN concert's story again" Seunggi's excuse made them all giggle at him. He chuckled for a moment before turning his gaze to the script in his hands and continued with their topic.

"Minhee sshi, there's an article saying about the confirmation from SM about you and Donghae being the next pairing for SMTOWN concert. Why suddenly Yoona was the one who performed instead of you?" Seunggi asked the question about the incident in SMTOWN Concert back.

Minhee was stunned hearing the question. "Err.. I'm not so sure about it since it's Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim's decision. If I'm not mistaken, the article was out after Donghae and I practiced the dance for 2 months. And not long after that, Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim changed his decision all of a sudden and his decision was to replace me with Yoona. That's what happened," Minhee forced her smile. To be honest, when she thought about this, her heart still felt hurt. There was still pain in her heart even though she had performed together with Donghae at the SMTOWN concert that night.

"After 2 months? It's a long time though," Seunggi looked at Minhee in shock.

"Why did SM change his decision all of a sudden?" Hodong asked.

"I'm not sure about that. Maybe he has his own reason," Minhee said honestly even though she knew the culprit behind this replacement was Yoona. But it was impossible for her to tell them about it because it would make the matter become worse and she didn't want it to happen.

"If you look through this carefully, you will know why fans demanded MinHae vigorously. SM had confirmed to the public about the pairing of Minhee and Donghae, but the replacement between Minhee and Yoona was not known by fans as there was no confirmation from SM. That's why the incident happened," Leeteuk let out his opinion.

All of them nodded as they agreed with Leeteuk's opinion.

"I think Leeteuk is right. There's no reason for fans to demand if there is an official statement from the company," Shindong said.

"So, what do you mean is, this is all SM's fault?" Seunggi asked.

"We can't say that it's SM's fault. But, it...could be said like that" Leeteuk said. He still remembered what Donghae had told him and the other members about Yoona who had planned this replacement, but of course he wouldn't tell about that in the show.

"There are some articles saying that there's sabotage in the middle of your performance. Can you explain about this matter, Donghae-sshi?" Seunggi asked.

"Sabotage? I'm not sure if it's a sabotage, but something happened in the middle of our performance," Donghae said.

"What is it?" Hodong asked curiously.

"Minhee's mic..it didn't work. But, I'm not sure if it deserved to be called sabotage or just a technical prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter