A Morning with Kyuhyun

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How dare they leave me alone in the dorm," Kyuhyun mumbled alone as he entered the SM building. "They were supposed to wait for me. Don't they know how tired I am yesterday..." he kept mumbling to himself until he felt his stomach grumbling. He just realized that he hadn’t had his breakfast yet. No wonder he was hungry.

Since he was already late for practice, so why not grab something for breakfast first, right? With the thought lingering in his mind, he made his way to the SM Sum Cafe in the same building and found out later that the cafe was not as busy as what he had thought. He was ordering fish and chips at the counter when suddenly he heard a voice.

“Oh oppa…” 

He turned in the direction of the voice and his heart skipped a beat when the next thing he saw was Minhee.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted and bowed. She seemed to reach there after him.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo,” he awkwardly bowed back. “What are you doing here?” He tried to lead a conversation.

“I’m buying breakfast for the members,” she answered.

“Alone?”

“Yes, since I lost in rock, paper, scissors. So I need to go alone and use my own money,” she pouted as she said that while Kyuhyun chuckled in response.

“Are they all in the practice room?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes,” she answered before making an order to the cashier.

“Since you’re here, let’s have breakfast together,” Kyuhyun invited.

“Uhh...But the members are waiting for me,” she mumbled. “Oh, I think I can tell them to come over here,” she continued as she quickly pulled out her phone from her pocket and typed something on it.

Kyuhyun pursed his lips. He wanted to be alone with her though. But whatever, this was better than never.

Soon, their food was ready so they brought the food to the hidden spot where SM artists always sat.

“You only eat that?” Kyuhyun asked when he found she only bought sandwiches and juices for six people (for her members).

“Yup, we’re currently on diet right now. So we can’t eat a lot,” she replied and eyed as Kyuhyun started eating his food. “By the way, you’re alone here? Where are the others?” she asked.

“Why? Do you miss Donghae already?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Aniyo~Why should I?” she sheepishly denied but then she remembered the event last night where Donghae said ‘saranghae’ to her. Until now she was wondering if he was being serious or not.

“I woke up late today. So the members left to practice without me,” Kyuhyun answered her previous question.

“And you’re calmly eating now?” she asked in amusement.

“Well, there’s nothing to practice, actually. I’ve memorized all the dance steps. I’m a main dancer, ain’t I?” he joked and that earned a chuckle from the latter. “But why aren’t you eating?” he asked when he noticed she didn’t eat.

“I’m waiting for the members,” she responded. “By the way, I watched Mamma Mia yesterday. I was shocked to know that I'm the person you want to work with." 

Kyuhyun chuckled softly once she brought up the topic. "Well, actually I wanted to mention someone else at the time, but I don't know how your name suddenly slipped off my mouth," he lied.

"Oh, really?" Minhee couldn’t hide her disappointment through her voice.

Kyuhyun noticed that and quickly waved his hands off. "No, no. I'm just joking. I'm an honest person and there's no way I would lie in a show."

Her lips started forming a smile upon hearing that. “It is an honor for me. Come to think of it, even though we’re under the same company, it feels like we’re so close yet so far. You know what I mean...”

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. “The only time we can meet is only during SMTOWN Concert since we have our own schedules arranged for us. Unless you come to my variety show.”

“Shall I come to Mamma Mia?” she grinned at her own words.

“Uhh…sure but they will surely tease me if you come,” Kyuhyun said in a tad hesitation but then chuckled.

“Oh, that’s right,” she agreed.

Later, the other F(x) members arrived and joined them.

“Are we disturbing your date?” Luna looked at them teasingly.

“What are you talking about?” Minhee glared briefly at her while Kyuhyun merely smiled. The others snickered as they all took a seat on empty seats there. The table was long so there were many seats provided.

“Did you already buy the sandwiches?” Victoria asked and Minhee nodded. “But since we’ve come over here, I don’t feel like eating sandwiches anymore,” she said while rubbing her flat stomach. 

“I know, right?” Amber chimed in.

“Shall we cheat today?” Krystal suggested while wiggling her eyebrows.

In response, the girls smirked and started to become noisy as they were telling each other what they were going to order.

“Yah, aren’t you guys on diet?” Kyuhyun voiced.

“Sshh…” Victoria shushed him, putting a finger on her lips. “Please don’t tell our manager about this.”

“I’m gonna tell him anyway~” Kyuhyun sang teasingly.

“Aish oppa!”

 

After having breakfast together with F(x) members, Kyuhyun went to Super Junior’s practice room while the girls headed to theirs.

He slowly opened the door of their practice room to see the members were dancing in the middle of the room. He got into the room and set his backpack down on the floor and started stretching.

"Yah, why are you late?" Eunhyuk asked on behalf of the other members once they stopped dancing as the music ended.

"And why did you guys leave me alone in the dorm?" Kyuhyun decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter