Lips to Lips

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whatever it is, you should have stayed away from him when I told you to. He’s mine!”

“He’s yours? If I'm not mistaken, you and Donghae already broke up a long time ago. Am I right?"

Yoona scoffed at her words. “You’re really driving me mad, seriously,” she faked a smile and rolled her eyes. “Who are you to talk about our past? Who are you?” she pushed Minhee’s shoulder a little, causing the latter to step back. As Yoona did that, her eyes caught the swimming pool which located right behind Minhee.

She smirked.

 

'Where's Minhee?' Kyuhyun looked around, searching for Minhee. Even Donghae couldn't be found by him. 'Maybe she's with Donghae,' he thought to himself. But, his heart felt uneasy and he wondered why.   

"Guys, did you see Minhee?" Kyuhyun asked the Kyuline's members.

"Oh, I think I saw her with Yoona just now," Minho answered.

"Yoona?" Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock. He felt more uneasy than before after he found out that Minhee was with Yoona. From what he knew, Minhee was like a rival to Yoona. With the thought in his mind, Kyuhyun got fidgety and worried. He was afraid Yoona would do something to Minhee.

"And what about Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked again.

They merely shrugged their shoulders in reply.

Suddenly.....

"HELP!! SOMEONE IS DROWNING!! SOMEONE IS DROWNING!!" A panic voice was heard all over the hall which shocked all the guests there. The owner of the voice was T-ara's Jiyeon, who had to go to her individual schedule in the middle of the party when she heard someone's voice asking for help from the pool's direction.

After hearing Jiyeon's panic voice, Kyuhyun couldn't think of anything or anyone but Minhee. He didn't know why and without knowing the reason, he immediately ran out of the hall toward the pool which located outside of the hall. All of them who were in the hall followed Kyuhyun's step, hurrying to the pool.

The F(x)'s members looked at each other after knowing one of the guests was drowning. And what made them panic was, Minhee wasn't with them. They saw with their own eyes that Minhee was dragged by Yoona out of the hall and the pool located outside the hall. And when Jiyeon's panic voice said there was someone drowning, they couldn't help themselves but to suspect Minhee in the first place. Especially when they knew Minhee couldn't swim.

"I told you, guys! I told you!" Krystal looked like she was going to cry as she directly rushed out of the hall with the other guests. The other members, who were also panicked, followed Krystal's step rushing out of the hall.

Kyuhyun fastened his run to the pool as he saw no one in the pool trying to keep herself/himself afloat like what he expected it to be. He hoped he was not too late to save the person. And he hoped the person was not Minhee.

Without hesitation, Kyuhyun quickly took his coat off and threw it somewhere on the floor. He then directly jumped into the pool without hesitation and came after the person who sank in the water. And all his hopes just now ruined immediately when his expectation turned out to be true.

It was really Minhee.

He swooped an arm around her waist entirely, and used his other arm to bring her back to shore. He then laid the unconscious Minhee on the floor. All of the guests who were surrounding both of them only could watch the unconscious Minhee worriedly.

"Minhee ah! Minhee ah!" Kyuhyun patted Minhee's cold cheek with his hand, trying to make her conscious. As he found her still unconscious, he interlocked his fingers and firmly pushed her chest down for a few times.

"Come on, Minhee. Please wake up!" Kyuhyun looked like he was going to cry as he continued pushing her chest down for a few times again.

Unfortunately, she was still unconscious.

F(x)'s members couldn't help but to shed tears as Minhee was still unconscious even though Kyuhyun had tried to do CPR to save her. They couldn't help themselves from having such negative thoughts about the still unconscious Minhee.

Kyuhyun sighed. 'There's no other way to save her, only one way left,' he thought to himself. He looked at the guests, who were surrounding him and Minhee, in a glance to search for Donghae. He thought he wanted Donghae to do the-only-way-left to Minhee or at least asked for his permission. But, even his shadow Kyuhyun didn't see it and he was currently in a hurry! If he didn't take a quick action, Minhee's life would be in danger.

Kyuhyun then shifted his gaze to Minhee's face and his eyes landed on her pale lips. He then pinched her nostrils shut and took a deep breath before slowly leaning his face closer to hers.

 

"Aishh, why did my stomach can't tolerate me today?" Donghae rubbed his stomach as he walked out from the toilet which located within the hall.

As he walked out from the toilet, he became puzzled when he found there was no one in the hall/party.

"Has the party already ended?" He scratched his head cluelessly while looking around the hall. "But, if the party has ended, the members should've called me," He checked his phone to see no one had called him. 

'This is weird.'

Out of curiosity, Donghae walked off the hall to see all of them were crowding nearby the pool which was a bit far from the hall. He walked towards them and tiptoed to see what was happening there.

"What's going on?" Donghae asked Taemin who stood next to him as he couldn't see what was happening in front of there even though he had tiptoed.

"M-Minhee, hyung. She was drowning," Taemin replied with a worried tone in his voice.

"WHAT?!" Donghae's eyes widened in shock after hearing what had been told by Taemin. Without waiting any longer, he immediately squeezed himself in between the crowd to go forward to check on Minhee's condition. He was worried. So worried. Only God knew how worried he was at the time.

Once he got to the front, he saw Kyuhyun was blowing his breath into Minhee's mouth and vice versa with pushing down her chest a few times. He froze looking at Kyuhyun's action, especially when their lips touched. Everytime their lips touched, Donghae could feel his heart breaking into pieces. He had not even touched Minhee's lips that many times; only once, and it was only a light touch and it also happened accidentally, thanks to Heechul's prank at the practice room back then.

As he stiffened looking at Kyuhyun's action towards Minhee, he suddenly caught a sight of Yoona among the crowd who was standing in front of other guests behind her. He started to be suspicious once he saw Yoona smirking. Suddenly, he remembered what Leeteuk had told him earlier.

"I can feel she's planning something bad, Donghae. You must take care of Minhee and be careful with Yoona.”

"Nothing could happen if you're always by her side."

Donghae ran his hand through his hair, frustrated with himself. 'Oh God, I shouldn't have gone to the toilet just now. I should’ve taken care of her and stayed by her side just now,' he thought regretfully. 

'I'm sorry, Minhee. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you..'

 

Yoona, who was also in the crowd, had her jaw dropped upon seeing Kyuhyun covering Minhee's mouth with his and breathed out in . 'Wow. He surely loves her so much, doesn't he?' she smirked. 'You should thank me, Kyuhyun.'

A smirk continued curving on her lips when she saw Donghae appear out of nowhere. She felt like she was the champion of the day when she saw Donghae's speechless face after he saw Kyuhyun's and Minhee's lips touch each other.

'Now you know what I felt when I saw you and Minhee together, Donghae. Serves you right!'

She had pushed Minhee into the pool because of her revenge for Minhee as Minhee succeeded in replacing her place in Donghae's heart. But what she didn't expect was, because of her action, Kyuhyun and Minhee 'kissed' and Donghae saw that.

'Well, this is just the beginning, guys. I've got much more great plans for you guys. More great than this,' A smirk never left her lips even once but became wider than usual.

 

"Uhuk uhuk..." Minhee coughed and some water went out from .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter