WGM Ep 12: Guest House?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{MinHae’s House}

‘Ding dong...'

The doorbell rang, indicating that there was someone outside the house. Donghae volunteered himself to open the door as Minhee followed behind him.

As soon as Donghae opened the door, the first thing that greeted his eyes was a big but slightly flat box that was handed to him by a WGM staff. The couple was a little shocked upon seeing the box but Donghae took it anyway while another staff handed Minhee another box, a smaller one.

Taking a seat on the couch, they started opening the boxes. Donghae opened the big box, meanwhile Minhee opened the small one.

"Oppa, look," Minhee said after she finished opening the box. Since the box that she held was smaller than Donghae's, that was why she finished earlier than Donghae.

Donghae looked at what Minhee held and his eyes ended up sparkling upon seeing their wedding photo album; the cover of the photo album was the picture of Donghae backhugging Minhee while they were facing the beach. “Whoaa,” he cooed.

“This picture is wonderful!" she looked at the picture on the cover admiringly. “I didn’t know we’ll get it this soon. Let’s see what's inside that box too,” She looked at the box Donghae held.

Donghae opened the box he held. Once the box was opened, he brought out the content of the box to see that it was their wedding photo frame. However, a glint of red immediately climbed on their cheeks as the photo in the frame showed that they were sharing a kiss on the lips.

"I never know it will come out very well" Minhee mumbled, still blushing looking at the photo.

Donghae didn't say anything but only smiled sheepishly looking at the photo. After a while, he said, "Shall we hang this somewhere?"

"Neh. Shall we replace that photo..." Minhee pointed at the photo frame that had been hung on the wall of the living room. "....with this photo?" she pointed at their wedding photo frame this time.

"Alright" Donghae agreed as he started to remove the old photo frame from the wall and replaced it with their wedding photo frame.

After their wedding photo frame was hung on the wall, they both looked up at it with satisfaction and admiration. Then they decided to take a look at their wedding photo album which contained a collection of photos during their wedding photoshoot in Jeju Island not long ago.

"Seriously, you looked really beautiful in this wedding dress," Donghae commented while looking at one of the photos.

Minhee blushed at his compliment. "You also look handsome in the tuxedo," she complimented him back.

They continued looking at all the pictures in the album with full of admiration. Once they were done, the doorbell suddenly rang, for the second time.

Once they opened the door, a familiar envelope was handed to them. They took it from the staff who was handing it to them, then opened the envelope. The mission card was brought out from it and they read the content of the card in chorus.

 

Dinner time will be coming a few hours from now and some popular guests would be your companions for the dinner soon! Congratulations for getting the first guests in your house! You will be shocked once you findout who the guests are.

 

After reading the mission card, they exchanged looks, their sparkling eyes meeting each other.

"Popular guests?" they chorused with a hint of excitement.

“Who could the guests be?” Donghae asked curiously when they were making their way to the living room.

“Perhaps… Lee Minho?” Minhee guessed and her eyes sparkled more upon mentioning the name of her favorite actor.

“I hope not him,” he muttered but loud enough for her to hear it.

“Oh, come on. There’s a possibility that he’ll be one of our guests, you know” she said excitedly. “Or maybe our guests are all actors? Kya~” she squealed as she plopped down on the couch, followed by Donghae soon after.

Donghae slightly frowned at her. “You should think about what we should prepare for the guests soon,” he grumbled. He was too jealous to hear her talking about other men.

“That’s right…” she said in realization then glanced at the clock on the wall. “Three hours left before dinner. Shall we go to the supermarket, oppa? Our fridge almost has nothing in it.”

“Alright. But what will we cook?”

“We’ll think about it later”

With that, they got ready to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients for the food that they’d be preparing for their soon-to-be guests.

It took them almost two hours to shop in the supermarket and when they got back home, they directly made their way to the kitchen along with the groceries they had bought. After that they started cooking together. They decided to cook spaghetti as the dish for their guests who would be coming soon.

 

One hour later…

‘Ding Dong’ The doorbell rang and they somehow knew their guests had arrived. They quickly rushed to open the door and when they did. . .

"SURPRISE!"

Their jaws instantly dropped open upon seeing who the guests were. Of course the hint that had been stated in the mission card saying that the guests were popular was true. But the guests in front of them right now weren’t like what they had expected to be. Instead of calling them popular, the couple would rather call them unexpected guests. Or maybe.....unwanted guests?

"What are you guys doing here?" Donghae asked, looking at the unwanted guests from head to toe with an irritated look.

"We're here to visit you guys, of course!" The unwanted guests said cheerfully.

Guess what? The unwanted guests were who else if they weren’t the troublemaker idols; Leeteuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!

"Ahh," Donghae nodded lightly but then closed the door and the guests outside immediately pushed the door open, preventing it from being closed.

"Yah!" they shrieked while doing so.

Donghae opened the door wide back as he and Minhee laughed at their antics.

"So, this is how you treat your guests, huh?" Heechul huffed as he came in even though the couple hadn't even invited them yet. The others followed his step and the couple looked at them dumbfounded.

"Wait...why do you guys bring your luggage here?" Donghae asked as he looked at their luggages; one of them brought one luggage.

"We will stay here, of course" they said matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?!" The couple looked at them with wide eyes.

"Chill! Just 2 days and 1 night. Not until forever. We know what married couples always do" Heechul smirked as he casually said it.

The couple didn’t have time to blush over his words because they were just too shocked to know that the guys would be staying in the house. WITH THEM! Even though it was just for two days but still, they somehow could predict that their house would turn into a disaster even before it reached one day.

"BUT WHY?" the couple chorused in protest.

"Don't ask so many questions, guys. You'll know it later," Eunhyuk smirked.

The couple blinked at them, speechless.

"By the way, your house is so big!" Leeteuk said while looking around the house in awe.

"Now I know why you are rarely at home, Donghae ah" Eunhyuk commented as he looked at Donghae with the corner of his eyes.

"Of course! I need to spend my time with my wife~" Donghae said as he placed his arm over Minhee's shoulder.

"Tsk..." Eunhyuk scoffed at him with an irritated look on his face.

"Oh! Guys, look at that!" Heechul exclaimed as he pointed at the wedding photo frame that was hung on the wall.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk looked at the direction of where Heechul was pointing at and their jaws dropped looking at it. They then looked at both Minhee and Donghae while their jaws still dropped, in awe. Excluding Kyuhyun. He couldn't take his eyes off the picture. Not because they kissed in the picture. Not because he was jealous either. But because he was amazed at how beautiful Minhee looked in the picture.

But still, looking at them kissing in the picture, he admitted that he could feel millions of needles pricking his heart. It hurt. But, he pretended he was okay. Actually, he didn't want to go to their house like what their manager had asked him to. But then he realized that he had to be a professional who knew how to differentiate between business and personal matters. And that was why he was there in the first place. Maybe it was a bad idea after all.

He knew once he stepped into the house, millions of needles would attack and prick his heart heartlessly. But, he had to endure it. He had tried millions times to forget her, to throw her out of his mind and his heart. But he couldn't. He just couldn't. Because he accidentally loved her so much. Too much. And he couldn't turn back.

The sound of the doorbell rang snapping Kyuhyun out of his trance. And he saw Minhee running to open the door.

"SURPRISE!!"

The shout attracted everyone’s attention. Upon hearing the voice of more than one girl, the boys rushed to the door, curious to see who the girls were.

"Oh! F(x)!" Heechul exclaimed as the girls came inside the house.

“Oh! Super Junior is here too!” Victoria noted. Then they greeted and bowed to each other.

"You guys also will stay here?" Donghae asked when he saw them bringing their luggages with them.

"Neh," The girls replied.

"Assa! Let's turn this house into a disaster together!" Heechul shrieked and got cheers from everyone excluding Minhee and Donghae, who were speechless and worried.

F(x) were looking around the house and commenting on how big and beautiful their house was, until their eyes caught something.

"Kya~!!" They squealed, making the guys, who were sitting on the couch and watching television, startled.

"Why? What happened?" Eunhyuk asked in panic, obviously surprised with the sudden squeal from the girls.

"Gosh! You guys kissed!" The girls exclaimed, jumping like little kids excitedly, as their eyes glued on the wedding photo frame on the wall. Donghae and Minhee blushed at their responses after seeing the picture. At the same time, they regretted hanging the photo there. If they had known beforehand that they would receive guests that day, they wouldn’t have hung it there.

"Minhee unnie looks so pretty in this picture," Sulli praised.

"Donghae oppa also looks so handsome," Luna commented.

"Whoaa! I should take a picture of this," Amber said as she fished her phone out from her pocket and took a picture of the MinHae’s kissing picture. She made a mental note to upload it in her instagram later.

"So, where are we going to place our luggages?" Leeteuk asked the couple.

"Oh, let us show you guys your rooms. But this house only has three rooms" Minhee told.

"It's enough, then. One room for you and Donghae, one room for F(x), and one room for us, F4" Eunhyuk said.

“F4?” MinHae and F(x) chorused while the so-called ‘F4’ smirked knowingly.

“Well, didn’t you watch the drama Boys Over Flower? Those handsome and hot Flower Four guys in the drama are like us~” Eunhyuk said proudly.

Silence filled the atmosphere for a few seconds before the girls and Donghae burst into laughter, laughing their asses out at Eunhyuk's statement.

“You? F4?” Donghae said in between laughter while pointing at Eunhyuk mockingly. “I kinda agree if Teuk hyung, Heechul hyung and Kyuhyunie are F4, but you?” he continued laughing meanwhile Eunhyuk already clenched his fists while glaring deathly at the latter.

“You brat” Eunhyuk cursed under his breath and smacked Donghae on the back of his head. Meanwhile the others including the rest o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter