It's Kim...

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The name that was written on this paper is.." Leeteuk paused for a moment as he looked at each of the members one by one to make them nervous than they already were.

The boys paid their full attention to what Leeteuk was going to say next in anticipation.

"It's Kim..." Leeteuk paused once again as he loved to see the attention they gave him at the moment.

Ryeowook, Yesung, Kangin, and Heechul, whose last name was Kim, getting nervous than before, while the other members whose last name was not 'Kim', sighed and pouted in disappointment.

Leeteuk looked back at the small paper he held and suddenly laughed. The boys looked at him puzzledly.

"Sorry, guys," Leeteuk said in between laughter then continued, "Actually, it's not Kim, but–" Before Leeteuk could finish his words, the gang of the Kim already complained to him.

"Mwoya. You should read it carefully," Kangin frowned at Leeteuk.

"You need to wear glasses, hyung," Ryeowook complained.

While the 'Kim's were complaining, the members who were not Kim, cheered for themselves.

"Alright, for this time I wouldn't give a clue for the last name anymore.." Leeteuk's words silenced them as they paid attention to Leeteuk back. "...but I'll directly tell you the name," Leeteuk continued.

"Aishh, ppali!" Eunhyuk said impatiently as he couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you now," Leeteuk said as he took a deep breath before announcing the name of the member who would get married. He looked at the name on the paper for the last time before saying,

"CHUKHAHAE, DONGHAE-AH! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Leeteuk exclaimed as he applauded for Donghae.

The members' jaw dropped right after, before they slowly turned to Donghae, who was shocked with what he just heard. The boys looked at him jealously. 

"Me?" Donghae looked at Leeteuk in disbelief plus shock. "You aren't joking, right?"

Leeteuk gave Donghae the paper where Donghae's name was written on it, to prove that he was not joking. Donghae took the paper from him and read the name that was written on the paper while the other members surrounded him to join him reading the name on the paper too. The name on the paper was really Donghae's name.

"Maldo andwae!" They all said in chorus while staring at Donghae jealously.

Donghae rubbed the back of his neck, smiling speechlessly.

"Yah, if you are in WGM, how about Min--" Heechul couldn't continue his words when Kangin suddenly covered his mouth with his hand, preventing Heechul from revealing something that was not suitable for broadcast.

"Hyung! Watch your mouth," Kangin hissed to Heechul.

Heechul immediately covered his own mouth with his hand after realizing what he was about to say out loud just now. 

Hearing Heechul's words, it reminded Donghae about Minhee. 'Heechul hyung is right. How about Minhee if I got 'married' with someone else? I won't fall in love with my soon-to-be wife, right?' Donghae thought to himself, somehow in worry.

"If the ball Leeteuk picked is Donghae's, I wonder whose ball I will get if I picked one of the balls" Yesung talked to himself as his small hand started to get into the container. He still couldn't accept the fact that he wasn't getting married but Donghae when the eldest of the group (Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin) all had gotten married in the show. He was the only eldest that hadn't got married yet. He picked one of the balls and opened the ball to find there was a paper in it. He read the name that was written on the paper and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion after reading the name that was written on it.

"Guys! Why there's Donghae's name again?" Yesung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter