Lost

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later...

Minhee was in the company van that was driven by the manager, alone, as she was heading to her individual schedule. On the journey, she was about to drift off to sleep when her phone suddenly beeped, signaling that she just received a new message. She opened the message and her eyebrows quirked up upon knowing the sender of the message. 

It was Yoona. 

It had been a long time since Minhee heard about her or met her. She once had ran into her at SM building a few months ago but Yoona didn't say anything but only shot her a death glare. If Minhee was not mistaken, she had been rushing to WGM's filming location at that time.

She took a deep breath before opening the message.

From: Yoona
Meet me at xxxx cafe at 3 pm. 

Minhee was in daze after reading the content of the message. 'She wants to meet me? It must’ve to do with Donghae oppa’ she thought and sighed. To be honest, she was tired of this; to be warned to not be close with Donghae and sort of from Yoona. And she was scared of Yoona. Actually 'scared' was not a right word for this and needed to be changed into 'trauma'. Yes, she was in trauma after what had happened a long time ago at Tiffany's birthday party, after what Yoona had done to her - in which Minhee had drowned and almost died at the party if it wasn’t because of Kyuhyun saving her.

Though it had happened a long time ago, the event still replayed clearly in her mind as if it just happened yesterday and that made her shiver  whenever she remembered about that. She knew that she needed to be careful with Yoona. She doubted if she should go meet Yoona or not. She was just worried if Yoona was planning something bad behind the meeting. Well, if Minhee came.

'Shall I go?' she thought to herself. She was thinking for a moment and her gaze then landed on her manager. "Oppa, am I free at 3 pm?"

"If I'm not mistaken, your schedules will end at 2.30 pm," the manager replied.

"Oh" she responded. She bit her lower lip as she paused.'Let's just meet her. No bad thing would happen. Think positive, Minhee, think positive' she said to herself, convincing herself.

 

After her schedules ended, instead of going back to the dorm, Minhee asked the manager to send her off to the cafe Yoona had stated in the text she just received earlier. After about 20 minutes, she arrived and once she got into the cafe, she scanned around it when suddenly she heard someone calling her name, almost in a whisper. She turned to the direction of the voice and found Yoona was standing at the table in the corner of the cafe and was waving her hand towards her.

Minhee paused - she felt weird when she saw how Yoona smiled at her which was an unusual thing for her to see it personally. She was pretty sure Yoona never smiled at her that way before. Usually, Yoona would glare at her or narrow her eyes at her or glance at her as if Minhee was her no.1 enemy and now...it was the opposite. She couldn't help but to shoot the latter a weird look.

Yoona continuously waved her hand at Minhee with her cheerful face as Minhee froze looking at her.

"Minhee sshi!" she called again and her voice snapped Minhee out of her trance. Minhee blinked as she started to realize that she was not dreaming then walked towards Yoona with an awkward smile accompanying her lips.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Minhee greeted as she approached the senior.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yoona greeted back, still with her unusual smile then she invited Minhee to take a seat on the chair across from her.

After Minhee took a seat across her, Yoona started off, "It has been a long time since we met, Minhee sshi," she said politely, which was kind of unusual as well, besides her smile.

"Neh" Minhee smiled awkwardly as her eyes quietly gazed at Yoona weirdly, puzzled at her unusual behaviour towards her.

"Thank you for coming. I thought you won't come," Yoona said.

"Well, since I don't have any schedule right now, that's why I come. Oh, and you don't need to thank me for that" Minhee replied.

"Oh, neh" Yoona smiled. "Anyways, please drink. I ordered hot chocolate for you. I hope you don’t mind” she added, pointing at the cup in front of Minhee. She had ordered the same drink for herself too.

“Oh, I like hot chocolate. Thank you” Minhee smiled at her then took a sip of the hot chocolate and nodded in approval at the deliciousness of the drink.

“You must have hesitated when I texted you to meet me, right?” Yoona asked quietly, staring at her with a soft gaze, not with a death glare like she usually did to Minhee.

Minhee paused from drinking upon hearing her words then put the cup down onto the table back. She remain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter