Tiffany's Birthday Party

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[One week later]

As soon as Super Junior got off their cars, they were greeted with the sight of a big pool in front of them.

"Wow! Swimming pool!" Sungmin looked at the pool in awe. Not far from the pool, they could see Tiffany was greeting the guests who came to her birthday party at the entrance of the dining hall. The party was held in some hotel in Seoul and Tiffany had rented a dining hall for her birthday party.

"I want to swim~" Sungmin said cutely.

Kyuhyun gave him a disgusted look while the other members went "Kyeopta!" in chorus. They then laughed as they walked towards Tiffany who was busy greeting the guests with her famous eye smile.

"Happy birthday, our lovely Tiffany!" Super Junior wished a happy birthday to Tiffany while handing out a gift to her.

"Omo! Kamsahamnida!" Tiffany took the gift from them and smiled brightly. "I'm glad you guys come. By the way, you guys look so handsome tonight," she looked at each of them in awe, amazed with all the handsome guys in front of her looking more handsome after wearing suits for the party.

Super Junior started acting cool after hearing Tiffany's compliment; rubbing their sideburns, smiling oh-so-manly, raising one of their eyebrows etc. Tiffany giggled at their antics.

"Who's the most handsome among us?" Heechul rubbed his sideburns, confident that Tiffany will choose him among the other members.

"All of you are handsome though" Tiffany replied honestly.

"Just coose one" Heechul insisted.

Tiffany looked at them one by one, trying to choose the most handsome one among them. After a while, she answered, "Donghae oppa."

Donghae smiled sheepishly when Tiffany chose him as the handsomest between them and his cheeks went red when the members in chorus said, "Aye~ Andwae..He was taken."

"Neh??" Tiffany looked at them confusedly.

"Aigoo Tiffany-ah, he's Minhee's. Choose someone else!" Heechul blurted out. Donghae punched Heechul lightly on the arm as he was shy at what Heechul had said.

Tiffany's eyes sparkled upon hearing Heechul's words. "Really? Whoaa! I've to choose someone else, then." After she thought for a moment, she said, "Hmmm.. Siwon oppa?"

As soon as Siwon was chosen as the handsomest between them, all of them cheered on him while Heechul pouted.

'Luckily I haven't praised her yet' Heechul thought while still pouting.

Tiffany then ushered them to the dining hall. The whole hall was decorated with pink color which was Tiffany's favorite color and Girls' Generation's Party was played in the background.

"Wow! Pink! I'm gonna make my birthday party like this too, full of pink color!" Sungmin became excited as soon as he saw almost the whole hall was decorated with pink color. The members glanced at him before shaking their head lightly, already used to Sungmin's pink obsession.

There were some groups of idols who had arrived and they were TVXQ, Girls Generation, and CNBlue. Each of the group were sitting at round tables while enjoying the buffet dinner that was served in the party. As soon as they saw Super Junior came in, they greeted them warmly.

Donghae looked at the guests who had arrived one by one, searching for Minhee, while Heechul searched for Sohee and Eunhyuk searched for IU. After they found their crush hadn't arrived yet, they pouted.

Super Junior settled down at the table which was located beside TVXQ's. While waiting for the party to start, they drank and enjoyed the buffet dinner that was served in the party and chatted with other idols either from the same company or different company. As time went by, the amount of guests in the party increased. They were 2PM, SHINee, EXO, Red Velvet, T-ara and others.

"Hyung, did you see Minhee?" Donghae asked Leeteuk, who sat next to him, while looking around and searching for Minhee.

"I don't think she has arrived yet" Leeteuk replied, looking around the hall too.

"Oh my God! IU has arrived! Guys, my IU has arrived!" Eunhyuk whispered to the members while dancing excitedly as soon as he saw IU entering the dining hall. They all were sitting on their own seat, only Eunhyuk was standing and dancing. Some of the guests looked at him puzzledly and some of them giggled at his cute dance.

"Eunhyuk-ah, you really look like a monkey when you dance like that" Kyuhyun's blunt words made the members burst into laughter excluding Eunhyuk who immediately stopped dancing and glared at Kyuhyun after hearing his blunt comment.

"Mwohh? Monkey? I look so handsome tonight and you say I look like a monkey?" Eunhyuk looked at him unsatisfied and then glanced at Kyuhyun as his hands rubbed his sideburns, proud with his handsomeness. After he was confident enough with his appearance, he approached IU confidently or more like doing a catwalk.

Heechul took a sip of the drink in the glass he held while waiting for Wonder Girls to arrive. "Aigoo, where are they? I can't wait to see my Sohee," he said impatiently.

"Oppa~" A girl's voice made all of them turn towards the voice and they especially Donghae, frowned to see Yoona taking an empty seat next to him. "Oppa, do you want to eat anything? I'll take it for you," Yoona said as she ignored all the looks she received from the other Super Junior's members.

"No need," Donghae said coldly without looking at her. His eyes glued at the entrance, waiting for F(x)'s arrival.

Yoona heaved a sigh at Donghae's cold answer. "Oppa, I really hope you can treat me like how you used to before; before we broke up."

Donghae snorted. "Do you mean 'before you cheated on me'?" he said sarcastically.

"Oppa, I've apologized to you about that, right?" she said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Your apology won't heal my broken heart."

"Then, tell me. What should I do to heal your heart?" she said in desperation.

"My heart won't get healed even if you do something to heal it," he retorted.

There was a pause for a moment after Donghae said his words. After a few while, Yoona spoke while raising one of her eyebrows.

"Or perhaps your heart has been healed by someone else?"

Donghae smirked. "Good that you know about it."

"I wonder who is the lucky person who succeeded at healing your heart. Don't tell me it's Minhee?" There was the hint of rage in her eyes and voice as she mentioned Minhee's name with her own mouth.

Donghae narrowed his eyes at her. Looking in her eyes and hearing her voice when she was mentioning Minhee's name made Donghae somehow feel uneasy.

"Don't you dare do something to Minhee," Donghae gave her a threatening look.

Yoona smirked. "I won't if you become mine again."

"What do you mean?" Donghae frowned at her.

"Let's start over and Minhee will be safe" Yoona smirked at him for the last time before standing up from her seat, then walked away.

Donghae was in a daze as Yoona's last sentence echoed in his ears. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked at Leeteuk.

"I can feel she's planning something bad, Donghae. You must take care of Minhee and be careful with Yoona," Leeteuk who couldn't control his ears from hearing their conversation earlier, gave Donghae advice.

Donghae heaved a deep sigh as he looked at Leeteuk as if he wanted to cry. "Hyung.." Leeteuk stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter