Secret Date

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silent room which only filled with soft snores from some heavy sleeper made the heavy sleeper sleep soundly without moving. Even when her phone rang, breaking the silence in the room, she was still in a deep slumber without even flinching even an inch, until the phone stopped ringing.

But then came the second ringing…
The third…
The fourth…
The fifth…
….and still the caller didn't get disappointed to wait for the owner of the phone to pick up.

Fortunately for the caller, the sixth call made the heavy sleeper who is none other than Minhee stirred in her sleep. Finally.

“Who the hell calls me at this hour?” she grumbled as she lazily grabbed her ringing phone from the bedside table with her eyes still closed, frowning. Without seeing the caller id, she swiped the screen with her thumb and put the phone at her ear.

“What?” she said irritatedly, her eyes still closing, didn’t care if she was being rude to the caller who just disturbed her beauty sleep.

“Yeobo~!”

Upon hearing the voice that she missed so much, her eyes shot open as she immediately pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at the caller id. Her face brightened upon seeing the caller id that displayed on her phone screen as she quickly put her phone on her ear back.

“Oppa!” she squealed happily, a delightful smile gracing on her lips. It had been a week since she last met him due to their busy schedules and they had only contacted each other through calls, texts or video calls.

“Finally you picked up your phone. Sorry if I disturbed your sleep” Donghae's sweet voice was heard from the other line.

“Aniyo. You didn’t disturb me,” she said, smiling. If it wasn’t Donghae but someone else, she would immediately answer ‘yes’ and add a curse or two afterwards.

Donghae laughed. “Really? But it took you six calls until you picked up your phone, though,” he said in an amused tone.

“Well...” she grinned in embarrassment even though she was aware that Donghae couldn’t see her right then.  “Why are you calling me, anyway?” she asked before yawning.

“Well, I thought I wanna meet you. But if you’re tired, it’s okay. We’ll meet next time,” 

 “Aniyo! I'm not tired” she replied almost immediately. “Where are you right now?” 

"I'm on my way to your place"

"Okay. I'll get ready now. Give me 15 minutes" After that, she hung up the call then took a look at time on her phone screen. Her eyes widened upon knowing that it was only 3 in the morning. If it wasn't because of Donghae, don't ever think she'd wake up at this hour if it wasn't related to work!

After washing her face and getting ready with a hoodie and glasses, she quietly made her way out of the house to not awake the members up. After getting off the elevator, she quickened her step after she saw Donghae's car parked not far from the building. From outside the car, she could see Donghae was wearing a black cap and glasses. He hadn’t noticed her yet as he was playing with his phone.

After she reached the car, she knocked on the car window once she found the car door was locked. Her action made Donghae flinch in shock and when his gaze finally fell on her, his lips instantly curved into a smile as he quickly unlocked the door.

“Yeobo~” he chirped once she hopped into the car. He leaned towards her to put on the seatbelt for her. While doing so, he managed to steal a few kisses from her, making her blush madly.

"Did you just come back from schedule?" she asked as the car started to move.

"Neh"

"You should’ve rested then. You must be tired" she reached out and massaged his shoulder caringly while he was driving. Her action brought a delightful smile to his face.

“I was tired. But after I saw your face, my tiredness immediately gone" he finished his words with a stupid grin of his and Minhee playfully scoffed at his cheesy words, earning laughter from the latter.

“I bring two instant cups of ramen from the dorm. They are in the backseat,” Donghae told.

“Cool” Minhee’s face brightened right after the food was mentioned. “Can I eat it now?”

“Cannot”

“Wae?” she looked at him in dissatisfaction.

“You should wait until we arrive at some place. I’ve prepared something for you there”

“Where are we going?”

"Uhmm…To somewhere that no one can disturb us" he replied.

"Where is it?"

"To somewhere that no one can disturb us."

"I mean, what is the name of the place?"

"To somewhere that no one can disturb us."

She rolled her eyes and groaned, annoyed at the same answers that he gave her. Donghae laughed in amusement.

"You'll know it later," he said.

 

"Woah!" Minhee cooed when the car stopped in front of the rainbow fountain at Han River. She looked at the colorful fountain in awe then shifted her gaze towards him. “Is this what you said you prepared for me?”

Donghae nodded his head with a smile tugged on his lips. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah. I like it so much” she answered happily. “But...I thought this fountain operates at a limited time? How can it operate at this hour?” she wondered.

“I told you I prepared it for you.”

“Jinjja? Whoaa, you’re so sweet~” she looked at him admiringly. “Thanks jagiya~”

“Welcome~ But....it’s not for free.”

“Huh?” she looked at him cluelessly. “I have to pay?”

Donghae chuckled at her innocence. “Neh. You’ve to pay me not with money but a kiss” he said cheekily then tapped his finger on his lips before he puckered his lips towards her.

“Mwoya~” she blushed and shyly looked away.

“Come on~” he kept puckering his lips while leaning closer towards her. “If you don't wanna kiss me, you can’t eat the ramen,” he threatened.

She finally turned to him but not with a shy smile like what he expected but a frown plastered on her face. “How could you threaten me―” she said and before he knew it, she unexpectedly pecked him on the lips, catching him off guard. He blinked in shock once she pulled away as his face slowly reddened.

“Yah, you always kiss me when I’m not ready,” he complained yet a shy smile tugged on his lips. But not long after that, his shy smile turned to a cheeky one. “This is your punishment,” he suddenly slid an arm around her and pulled her waist forward making her lips practically meet his. A gasp escaped her lips as her eyes widened in shock at his action and she quickly closed her eyes when she felt his lips moving against hers softly, sending a bunch of butterflies into her stomach. She couldn’t help but chuckle quietly in between the kiss, causing him to do the same as her, as she gladly kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, tilting her head slightly as she deepened the kiss.

After giving her a few last pecks, he broke off the kiss and smiled shyly at her, so did her towards him, their cheeks blushing madly thanks to the kiss.

“So, are we going to just stay in the car?” she asked.

“We don’t have any choice as long as we don’t want to get caught” he replied.

“What a pity” she said with a hint of disappointment as she watched the beautiful rainbow fountain flowing down onto the river.

Sensing her disappointment, Donghae spoke. “You can get out if you want, though. But I won’t join you”

“It’s okay. We still could see the fountain clearly from here” she said and smiled convincingly at him then turned her gaze towards the fountain. “Seriously, it’s so beautiful” she stared at the colorful sight in front of her in amazement.

“You’re more beautiful,” he said, feeling glad that she liked what he had prepared for her. “Come on. Let’s eat the ramen,” he reached for the paper bags from the backseat and placed it on his laps and then brought out all the contents of the bag which were two instant cups of ramen. Minhee’s eyes widened when he also brought out a small flask of hot water from the bag.

“Wow! You prepared so much. You made me feel bad for not bringing anything” she said.

Donghae chuckled. “You don’t have to feel bad. Men should prepare all of this”

“Women also should prepare something” she argued.

“Yeah yeah” he responded with a chuckle. He ripped the plastic that covered the cup and poured a hot water in the flask into it then handed it over to Minhee. He did the same thing for the other cup which was for himself. After that, they enjoyed the noodles together as the ‘slurp’ sound filled the car.

“Mmm~ Delicious,” Minhee said, chewing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter