Lovely Day

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait...isn’t that Minhee?” Eunhyuk said as he pointed at the girl who just entered the cafe. At the time, he was having a drink in some cafe with Donghae.

At the mention of the name, Donghae immediately whipped his head around and his heart skipped a beat right after his eyes landed on the beautiful girl.

“Minhee ah!” Eunhyuk called her out while waving a hand at her and that made her look at their direction. She looked shocked upon seeing them there and smiled as she waved at Eunhyuk back and made her way towards them. She was wearing a casual t-shirt with jeans, cap and glasses and her simple appearance didn’t even affect her beauty, instead making her look even more beautiful in Donghae’s eyes and making his heart beat faster and faster as she got closer to them.

Once she reached their table, Eunhyuk invited her to take a seat. Donghae was hoping for her to take a seat on the empty seat beside him and his face darkened when she chose to sit beside Eunhyuk.

“You alone? Where are the other members?” Eunhyuk asked her about other F(x) members.

“They all have schedules today. That’s why I’m alone here,” she replied and looked briefly at Donghae with a smile tugging on her lips and that was enough to make his heart go crazy.

“You guys don’t have schedules today?” she asked them.

“I have. But Donghae doesn’t,” Eunhyuk answered meanwhile Donghae remained silent as he seemed unable to take his eyes off her.

“By the way, don’t you want to order?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“Oh, right,” she said in realization and immediately called for a waiter. Once a waiter came over to the table, she ordered a cup of cappuccino and a slice of chocolate cake.

They were silent for a moment after the waiter that had taken Minhee’s order walked away. That was when Eunhyuk remembered something as his lips practically curled into a teasing smile that was exclusively flashed to Donghae.

“Donghae ah, why are you so silent? You said you’ve gotten close with Minhee after you two being a couple the other day?” Eunhyuk asked in a teasing tone.

Donghae was flustered when Eunhyuk mentioned his name but ended up laughing shyly when he heard the rest of his words.

“Since when did I say that?” he responded in a sheepish manner, blushing.

“Oh, you’re blushing,” Eunhyuk feigned a surprised look as he looked at Donghae’s flushing face.

Donghae continued laughing shyly, too shy to look at Minhee. Meanwhile Minhee only chuckled as a response.

Not long after that, the food and drink that Minhee had ordered arrived and was served on the table. Minhee thanked the waiter and started taking a sip of her cappuccino and eating her chocolate cake, meanwhile Eunhyuk kept teasing Donghae silently with his eyes.

“Minhee ah, you know what? Donghae’s actually F(x)’s fan,” Eunhyuk broke the silence, his eyes glancing mischievously at Donghae.

“Oh, really?” Minhee looked at Donghae for confirmation.

Donghae who couldn’t do anything at Eunhyuk’s uncontrollable mouth merely smiled sheepishly in response. Deep inside, he regretted telling Eunhyuk about his crush.

“His favourite member is...” Eunhyuk trailed off, only to see what Donghae’s reaction would be.

“Hajima,” Donghae said, his lips curling a smile meanwhile his eyes glaring at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk laughed.

"It’s okay. I know your favorite member is not me," she jokingly said.

"Aniyo, aniyo," Donghae denied, waving his hand off shyly.

“What makes you think like that when he chose you as his partner when we were filming some show before?” Eunhyuk blurted out, managed to flash them a teasing smile before taking a sip of his drink.

“Shut up!” Donghae said to Eunhyuk, his cheek flushing red in embarrassment.

“What? I thought you two are dating now after being a couple that day?” Eunhyuk shot them an innocent look, making the other two blush. “Or do you try to hide your relationship from me?” Eunhyuk pretended to look at them suspiciously when deep inside he wanted to laugh out loud at how red their cheeks were.

“What are you talking about?” Minhee chuckled shyly. “We don’t have anything special.”

“Yeah, right? As if I want to believe you” Eunhyuk teased. “But to be honest, you two look good together. Why don’t you two, you know, try knowing each other further. You know what I mean,” he said, looking at both of them back and forth teasingly. Donghae, at the moment, was already a blushing mess.

“W-What?” Minhee stuttered before laughing awkwardly. “You’re being so ridiculous, oppa,” she shook her head in amusement then changed the topic to a more comfortable one. And the two men seemed interested in it. But more likely, it was only Eunhyuk who responded to her meanwhile Donghae only heard their conversation without taking his eyes off her, silently admiring her beauty.

After about an hour or so, Minhee excused herself to leave.

“Wait...why so early?” Eunhyuk said and looked at his watch and his eyes widened when he looked at the time. “Oh my god. I’m gonna be late for my next schedule. Gotta go. Bye!” He bade goodbye to both of them in a hurry and managed to give Donghae a meaningful wink in which Donghae surprisingly understood the actual meaning behind it.

After Eunhyuk left, an awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere between both of them as they eyed Eunhyuk getting out of the cafe in a rush.

“Uhh...I think I gotta go,” she broke the silence and got up from her seat.

“Wait...” Donghae quickly said, pausing her from getting up as she looked at him questioningly.

“Uhm...since we both don’t have any schedule today, shall we...hang out?” he inquired.

“You mean, us? Only both of us?”

Donghae quickly nodded in reply.

“Uhh....” she pondered while Donghae nervously waited for her response. “Will it...be okay?” she asked in an unsure tone.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to,” Donghae said once he noticed her being hesitated.

“No, it’s not like that. It just....wouldn’t people recognize us?” she voiced out her worry, scared that people would recognize them and misunderstand them to be dating.

“Well, we’ll disguise ourselves then,” he simply answered, didn’t want to lose the only opportunity he had at the moment.

She pondered for a while more before she finally agreed. “Fine. Let’s go. It’s gonna be boring staying at the dorm alone anyway,” she said, smiling.

Donghae couldn’t help but smile in delight. “Let’s go,” he said, trying hard not to sound overly excited.

And they made their way out of the cafe with Donghae wearing his sunglasses in the process. And of course, they left after paying for the meals.

“Wait...” Donghae suddenly stopped in his tracks.

“Why?” Minhee asked in question.

“I don’t bring my car. I got here by Eunhyuk’s car,” he said. Eunhyuk’s car of course had been brought by his owner to his scheduled location. “That idiot monkey, really... He’s the one who suggested it and he’s the one who ruined it,” he muttered under his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter