SMTOWN Concert Part 1

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[One month later]

Finally, the day that had been awaited by many fans who wanted to see their favourite artists from SM performing, came. All SM artists were in their waiting rooms, waiting for their turn to rehearsal for the last time before the concert started. And that was including SNSD too.

"Yah Jessica, do you think I don't see what you just did? Take it back," Taeyeon scolded after she saw Jessica throwing banana's skin on the floor when they were on their way to their waiting room.

"Let it be. Someone will clean it up" Jessica said lazily.

"Aishh this brat. If I heard someone fall because of this, it's all your fault, you know" Taeyeon glanced at Jessica who was ignoring her blabbering.

Yoona, who heard their conversation, smirked, as she got an idea to prank someone.

Minhee's POV

"Aishh these pigs! You should die!" I grumbled alone while playing Angry Birds game on my phone.

As I was playing that game engrossinglly, suddenly my phone beeped, signaling that I just received a text from someone. I opened the text and my brows shot up to know who the sender of the text was.
 

From: Yoona
We need to talk. Meet me in front of the toilet.

 

'Huh? Wanna talk about what? And why toilet?' I thought to myself, bewildered. 'Don't tell me she's going to talk about Donghae. Aishh..I'm so tired of this' I sighed and stood up from where I sat, ready to get out of the waiting room.

"Guys, I'm going to the toilet for a moment" I told the members.

"Okay" they replied in chorus.

I walked off the waiting room and headed to the toilet and when I was on my way towards there, I continued playing Angry Birds game engrossingly and that was until I felt like I had stepped onto something slippery. A squeal came out from my mouth as I tried to balance my body. But unfortunately, it was too late. I closed my eyes tightly and squealed when I found my body falling down to the floor. After that, I could feel that my body fell. 'But, why don't I feel any pain? Am I floating in the air or what?' 

I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to see Kyuhyun's face was just right in front of my eyes. I gulped. 'Tell me this is just a dream'

Kyuhyun's POV

I was walking out of the practice room when I spotted a yellow thingy not so far away from where I stood.

'What is that? It looks like a banana's skin. Who did throw this in the middle of the way?' I thought to myself.

I was heading towards it to pick it up when I saw Minhee coming out from F(x)'s waiting room and stepped on it. Wait...what?

As soon as I saw she kind of lost her body balance, I, without any doubt, ran as quick as I could towards her and caught her before she could fall down onto the floor.

I looked at her to see she was shutting her eyes tightly. She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes practically met each other.

Thump thump thump thump...

'Why do I feel my heart beat so fast?' I thought while my eyes still glued on her eyes.

'Now I know why Donghae likes her. She's beautiful. More beautiful than other girls I've ever seen before. But, why  do I just realize it now?'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I found her trying to stand properly. Seeing how she was struggling to do it, I helped her out.

"Gomawo" she smiled after she stood on her feet and her breathtaking smile made my heart skip a beat. What's wrong with me?

"Okay," I smiled back at her. "Next time, don't dream of me while walking," I joked to her.

"I didn't," she joked back then giggled. "I gotta go now, oppa" she told.

"Okay" I replied.

She flashed me a smile for the last time before turning around and walked away. I stared at her back while she was walking away until she disappeared from my sight. And unexpectedly, my heart was still beating faster. I was stunned.

'Seriously, what's wrong with me?'

 

"Aishh, why Kyuhyun needs to appear when she is going to fall? Dang it!" Yoona, who was watching both of them from afar and hiding behind some wall,  stomped one of her feet in frustration as her plan to prank Minhee didn't happen like what she expected.

 

As Minhee was on her way to the toilet to meet Yoona, suddenly her phone beeped. She opened the text she just received and read it.

From: Yoona
After thinking for several times, I don't think I have anything to talk to you. Bye.

"Aishh this girl, seriously! She doesn't know I nearly fell because of her. Luckily Kyuhyun oppa was there." After she finished her words, she froze at her last sentence. "Omo, did Kyuhyun just save me from falling?" She couldn't help but squeal like a fangirl she was and the next thing she knew, she was skipping happily in the middle of her way back to F(x)'s waiting room. She abruptly stopped whatever she was doing when she saw DBSK's Yunho and Changmin who walked opposite of her direction, looking at her weirdly.

Grinning awkwardly, she greeted and bowed to them politely. The sunbaes did the same thing like her then kept on grinning at her, looking at her in amusement.

"Minhee ah, what makes you happy today?" Changmin asked curiously. 

"Neh? Aniyo. I'm always this happy" Minhee continuously grinned, making both of the handsome men giggle in response. 

SMTOWN Concert started.

First to perform was Super Junior, followed by Girls Generation, F(x) and BoA. After BoA's performance, it was Donghae and Yoona's turn to perform their collaboration stage together.

While BoA was performing, Donghae headed backstage but as he passed by F(x)'s waiting room, he decided to meet Minhee first before going there. He was already wearing his stage outfit as below.

He slightly opened the door of F(x)'s waiting room and peeked his head in to see Minhee and other F(x) members were sitting on the couch while monitoring BoA's performance from the monitor in the waiting room. He knocked on the door, getting attention from the girls inside the room, and the girls looked shocked to see him there.

"Oh, Donghae oppa. Please come in," they politely invited him to come into the room.

When they were greeting each other, that was when he realized that they were still wearing their stage outfit as they had just finished performing.

"Oppa, why are you coming here?" Luna asked.

"Uhm..." Donghae didn't reply but looked at Minhee.

Seeing where he was looking at, the girls (excluding Minhee) somehow knew what was his answer without needing him to say it out loud. They looked at him teasingly.

"We know it~" they sang in a teasing tone, making Donghae blush while Minhee looked at them cluelessly.

"You guys know what?" Minhee asked.

"We know that Donghae oppa come here to see you" Victoria said then the girls snickered.

"Oh, really?" Minhee looked at Donghae, smiling. "Why do you want to see me?"

"He missed you, of course~" they teased and Minhee shot them a glare. 

"Stop teasing them, guys. Let them date in peace" Victoria's words made the girls laugh while Minhee and Donghae reddened.

After that, they stopped teasing and left both of them alone while they gathered a bit far from the couple, giving them some privacy.

"When will you and Yoona perform?" Minhee asked after both of them sat on the couch. And that was when her eyes caught his slightly revealed chest. Realizing what she was looking at, she quickly looked away but couldn't help from blushing. 'Dang it! Why is he so y?' She bit her lower lip while trying hard not to look at his y, muscular chest but his face.

"After BoA sunbae," Donghae replied.

"After BoA sunbae? You should go, then. BoA's performance is almost over," Minhee said. And then, her ert eyes caught the sight of his biceps. She sighed. 'What's wrong with my eyes today? Aish..' She once again tried to only focus on Donghae's face. Yes. Only his face.

"I don't have any spirit to perform," Donghae said with a bored tone. "If you're the one who will perform with me, I think I'd be full with spirit, you know."

Minhee smiled bitterly in response. Honestly, she was still hurt by the replacement between her and Yoona and when someone talked about this to her, she started feeling her heart being twisted. But, she wouldn't cry again, especially in front of Donghae as she had cried on his shoulder before.

"Uhm...shall I give you spirit?" she asked rather shyly.

Donghae's eyes sparkled as he nodded in reply.

Minhee smiled softly and then, to Donghae's shock, she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him.

Donghae was stunned at her unexpected action but then his lips slowly curving into a smile, a shy smile. He hugged her back and closed his eyes, enjoying her warmth which was engulfing his body. Her hug was not just giving him spirit, but also happiness, peacefulness, and everything he needed all this time.

"Guys. Look at them," Victoria said, almost whispering, while pointing at the hugging couple.

The members directly looked at the direction of where Victoria pointed at and their jaw immediately dropped at the sight.

"Daebak" they said quietly, watching both of them in adoration.

"They're so cute together" Sulli commented, smiling admiringly at the sight.

"I know, right?" Krystal said, eyes fixed on the couple.

After a while, they both broke the hug and smiled at each other.

"Gomawo," Donghae said, smiling and at the same time blushing.

Minhee nodded in reply and gave him a warm smile. And that was until the door swung open.

"Guys, did you see Dongh.."

They, including the other F(x)'s members, looked towards the door, the direction of the voice, to see Eunhyuk was looking at Donghae, almost glaring.

"I knew it you're here" Eunhyuk gritted his teeth as his hands were placed on his hips. "Yah Donghae ah, everyone is looking for you, you know. Do you forget you've to perform after BoA sunbae?"

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and then turned his gaze at the monitor in the waiting room to see BoA was still performing. "What? BoA sunbae is still performing though" Donghae frowned at the latter.

"Yes, I know. But, you still have to get ready in these last few minutes. The staff are all looking for you, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter