Dance Practice

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhyuk-ah, where have you been?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk as soon as Eunhyuk entered their practice room, coming back after having lunch with Minhee. The other boys had had their lunch together somewhere without Eunhyuk before Eunhyuk came back.

"Hmm I went to meet someone" Eunhyuk answered honestly.

"But why didn't you tell us? You seemed in a hurry" Leeteuk said.

"I was in a hurry that's why I didn't tell you guys" Eunhyuk replied, playing with words.

"You were in a hurry and you seemed.....secretive" Shindong pointed out.

"That's right, you went out quietly without telling us" Ryeowook said.

"You must've gone on a date just now, didn't you?" Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk suspiciously.

"Sort of. I had my lunch with a girl" Eunhyuk took a glance at Donghae, grinning.

"Who? Minhee?" Donghae blurted out.

Upon hearing the name was mentioned, Eunhyuk froze. 'Damn it. How does he know? Did Minhee tell him already?' he thought to himself.

"Seriously, hyung?" Ryeowook looked at Eunhyuk in shock, assuming what Donghae had guessed was true since Eunhyuk only remained silent in reply.

"A-Aniyo. Do you think Minhee is the only girl on this Earth?" Eunhyuk scoffed though he was flustered inside.

"We met F(x) when we were on our way to go to lunch just now and Minhee wasn't together with them. They thought Minhee went out with me," Donghae told.

Eunhyuk felt a surge of relief as Donghae's statement made him practically know that Minhee hadn't told Donghae about their 'date' earlier. If not, surely that fish will bomb him with a million questions and that would definitely lead him to reveal his and Minhee's plan which was the last thing he wanted it to happen. 

"I admit I went out with a girl. But the girl isn't Minhee. Just a coincidence we went out at the same time" Eunhyuk lied. "Moreover, I won't like the same girl my friend does"

Eunhyuk's words made Kyuhyun feel a sudden sharp stab in his heart as his words really like a dart hitting right on him. Kyuhyun hung his head low as Eunhyuk's words kept echoing in his ears.

"Mwoya~ we never say you like Minhee" Leeteuk said. "Forget about Minhee, let's practice now" the leader concluded.

After that, they took their position in the middle of the practice room and the music of their new song started to play in the background. They then started practicing.

 

"Unnie, have you had lunch yet?" Sulli asked Minhee who just entered the practice room.

Minhee merely nodded in reply.

"With whom?" asked Amber curiously.

Minhee was silent for a moment, debating with herself whether she should tell them or not. After a while in silence, she decided to tell them the truth. "I had my lunch with Eunhyuk oppa" 

"WHAT?!" Their jaws dropped at what had been told to them.

"Y-You guys dating?" Krystal asked, looking at Minhee wide-eyed.

Minhee sighed. "I know it you'll ask me such a question," she rolled her eyes at Krystal. "Actually, it's not that. I met him because he wanted to tell me his idea to surprise Donghae oppa," she revealed.

"What is his idea?" They asked curiously.

Minhee told them from A to Z about her and Eunhyuk's plan and the girls paid their full attention to Minhee.

"Don't ever dare to tell anyone. Especially Donghae oppa. Understand?" Minhee reminded them after telling them the whole plan of her and Eunhyuk.

"Neh," they said in chorus.

"But seriously, that idea is daebak! Donghae oppa will completely be surprised," Luna commented with a hint of excitement.

"I know, right? I hope he won't faint on stage due to overshock," Victoria's words made the members laugh.

 

"Donghae ah" Eunhyuk called out once Super Junior finished practicing. He then beckoned Donghae to come over to him.

Donghae obediently approached him with a questioning look of his. "What?" he asked once he stood before the latter.

"I've something to discuss with you" Eunhyuk said.

"About what?" 

"About the choreography that I would be doing with the dancer, I want you to perform the choreography once for a music show." 

"What?! Why all of a sudden?" Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, bewildered.

"I told you, just once. Just perform that choreography once," Eunhyuk explained calmly.

"Yes, I know. But why? Why do I need to do it?" Donghae retorted.

"Well, because I think fans will get bored if I'll be the only one who will dance that part. Sometimes we need to make a little change in our performance, right?" Eunhyuk said, giving an excuse.

Donghae was silent, thinking. After a while, he spoke, "What if I don't want to?"

"You have to because I'm the main dancer in the group. I've the right to ask you to do the dance."

"But you're not the leader," Donghae retorted stubbornly.

"Aish!!" Eunhyuk ran his hand through his hair in frustration at his friend's stubbornness. "Just once, Donghae. Come on! Just once! Not like it's a big matter," he pleaded but sounded annoyed.

Donghae laughed, knowing he had annoyed the latter.
"Aishh! Arasso." His words made Eunhyuk’s face immediately lighten up from the frustration he got from the latter earlier.

"Seriously?" Eunhyuk looked at the latter with his sparkled eyes, shaking the latter’s shoulders lightly. He couldn’t help himself from being excited to wait for his and Minhee’s plan that will be running soon after hearing Donghae's decision.

"Hm," Donghae merely hummed in response.

"Yass! Gomawo, chingu!" Eunhyuk pulled Donghae into his arms, giving the latter a tight hug.

Donghae was quite shocked at his action but then chuckled in amusement. “Mwoya~ Why are you so happy?”

Realizing that he was being too obvious, Eunhyuk immediately broke the hug and cleared his throat, ignoring Donghae’s question. "You'll perform the dance at Music Bank in the next two weeks." He tried his best not to sound excited and he almost failed.

"Arasso. But still I need to practice though," Donghae said.

"Okay. I'll tell the dancer about it."

"Can I have Minhee as my dance partner instead?" Donghae showed Eunhyuk his puppy eyes.

Eunhyuk knowingly smirked hearing Donghae's request. ‘Of course you can,' he said to himself. "Sure. But, don't you think Minhee is currently too busy with F(x)'s album promotion and all?" he reasoned out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter