The Text

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah" Heechul nudged Donghae, who was smiling like a fool ever since just now. The elder looked at the younger in amusement. At the time, they all were in the car from the practice room heading to their next schedule's location. "What's wrong with you? You look like a fool smiling like that, you know" Heechul chuckled at him.

Donghae smiled wider than before. "I think I'm the happiest person right now, hyung. Thanks"

"Thanks for what? For the kiss?" Heechul laughed out of it afterwards. "Come on~ That's just a peck. Well, a bit longer than a peck, I think~ I know you can do more than that" Heechul winked cheekily at Donghae.

Donghae couldn't help but blush in response.

"You should've kissed her passionately just now and then confessed to her right away. What a waste" Eunhyuk shook his head lightly.

"That's right" Some members agreed with Eunhyuk.

"It's not easy like what you think" Donghae mumbled. "Moreover, I'm not a playboy like you" he nudged Eunhyuk who sat next to him.

"Hey! I'm not a playboy. I'm a loyal man, you know!" Eunhyuk glanced at Donghae.

Donghae chuckled. But then he suddenly remembered about his and Minhee's same rings which had been the topic of their conversation in the practice room earlier.

"About my ring and Minhee's..." Donghae started off. His words caught everyone's attention as they all looked at him, waiting for what he was going to say next.

"That's true. I'm the fan who gave her the ring" Donghae confessed and looked at them to see their reaction. He chuckled inwardly when he saw they were all stunned at what had been told to them before they scoffed.

"I knew it" Kyuhyun smirked as he found what he had guessed earlier was true.

"Euww..you're soooo not romantic, Donghae" Kangin looked at Donghae in disgust.

"I thought you're romantic" Leeteuk commented, looking at Donghae in disapproval.

"What? Isn't giving a ring to her and telling her that I love her wholeheartedly forever, romantic?" Donghae blinked in confusion.

"But pretending to be her fan? Seriously?" Heechul looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Pretending? I'm not pretending. I'm indeed her fan" Donghae said.

"But it's better if she knows you're the person who did give her the ring though" Eunhyuk remarked.

Donghae went silent for a moment before taking a deep breath and said, "I don't think this is the right time to confess to her. I want to be close with her first and after that I'll confess to her"

"I think you're already close enough with her, hyung. Right now, time is only waiting for you to confess to her" Ryeowook said.

"I admit we're close and I admit I'm afraid she'll reject me if I confessed to her. But I'm more afraid if I did confess to her and she rejected me and then we'll be awkward to each other. I don't want it to happen. I think it's better if I don't confess to her yet for now" Donghae said.

The members went silent after hearing what Donghae had said. Their silence meant they knew there were truths behind what Donghae has said and they kind of agreed with him.

"Suit yourself, Donghae ah. No matter what, we'll support you from behind" Siwon said as he patted Donghae's shoulder while smiling convincingly to the latter.

 

As soon as Minhee entered the dorm, she was stunned for a moment in front of the door once she found her favorite drama was broadcasted on the tv.

"YAH! DAEBAK! PLAYFUL KISS!" Minhee shrieked excitedly as she immediately jumped and sat in front of the tv.

The members who were so into the drama and didn't realize her presence in the dorm, shocked at her sudden loud voice as they rubbed their chest to calm themselves down.

"Dang it. Luckily, I don't have any heart disease right now" Amber muttered in annoyance, glaring at Minhee's back. They all were sitting on the sofa and only Minhee who sat on the floor in front of them, right in front of the television. After recovering from the shock Minhee gave them, they continued watching the drama back.

"Omomomo!" All of them said in chorus as the hero of the drama, Kim Hyun Joong, leaned in closer towards the heroine for a kiss.

"Kyaaaa! They're kissing!!!" All of them excluding Minhee screamed out loud in excitement once the kiss scene occurred, which made the dorm turn upside down including all of them but Minhee.

Minhee just kept silent watching the kiss scene as the scene reminded her about what had happened between her and Donghae earlier. Her hand practically reached up to her lips as the accident earlier kept replaying in her mind. He was the first man ever to touch her lips and she felt a kind of weird feeling, in which she never felt it before, overwhelmed her heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter