Dinner Together

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks later]

Donghae was on his way to the practice room with the other Super Junior members when suddenly he heard Amber's voice from afar behind him.

'It must be F(x)' Donghae thought and directly turned around. He smiled when his guess just now was true. He stopped and waited for them while looking for Minhee among them.

'Where's Minhee? Why she's not there with them?' Donghae creased his eyebrows while still looking at the girls who were getting closer and closer towards him.

"Why did you stop all of a sudden?" Leeteuk looked at Donghae puzzledly then turned his head around to see F(x) was walking behind them.

"Well, I just wanna greet them since it has been a while since I didn't meet them," Donghae lied. He actually wanted to meet Minhee as he never met her after the day they had hung out together at the theme park a few weeks ago. Because of their busy schedules, they couldn't meet.

"Okay," Leeteuk said even though he felt there was something off. Despite that, he didn't wait for Donghae but continued walking ahead along with the other members.

"Annyeonghaseyo," F(x) greeted and bowed at Donghae once they reached in front of him.

Donghae greeted and bowed at them as well as his eyes were busy searching for Minhee among them.

"Who are you waiting for, oppa?" Victoria asked.

"Uhm, I'm waiting for...you guys, of course," Donghae answered with a little grin.

"Us?" they asked and exchanged looks among them, bewildered.

"Neh," Donghae smiled awkwardly at them. "Uhm, are you guys in the middle of preparing for your comeback?"

"Neh. We're in the process to learn the choreography recently," Luna replied.

"Ahh~" Donghae nodded. "Hmm where's Minhee?" he finally asked them about the person he was searching for.

"She's still die-asleep in the car." Amber replied bluntly meanwhile the members snickered quietly at her words.

"Huh?" Donghae looked at her confusedly.

"That's her," Krystal said as she pointed to their manager who was piggybacking someone.

Seeing Minhee was the one who was piggybacked, Donghae directly went towards their seemingly tired manager. "Let me carry her". At first, the manager hesitated but then he nodded after Donghae insisted to help him carry the sleeping Minhee.

Donghae lifted her up, bridal style, and that was when he noticed her bare face. 'She looks more beautiful without make-up,' the thought came across his mind as he stared at her face.

The manager thanked Donghae for helping him carry Minhee. After that, Donghae followed the girls to their practice room, and that was when Minhee suddenly slurred. "Manager oppa, you smell so good," she mumbled in her sleep as she snuggled her face into Donghae's chest, inhaling the sweet cologne he wore. Donghae felt his cheeks burning up at her action meanwhile the girls held back their laughter upon hearing that.

Once they got into F(x)'s practice room, Donghae laid her down on the couch provided while the girls eyed his action.

"Thank you, oppa. We're sorry for burdening you," Victoria spoke.

"It’s okay," Donghae smiled at her.

Amber sighed. "What can we do? I bet we won't burden you if Minhee isn't a heavy sleeper."

"Is she always like this?" Donghae asked, somehow amused at how Minhee didn't wake up when he was carrying her earlier.

"Yes. Always. She's not easy to wake up once she's slept. Sometimes I pity our manager for always carrying her around," Luna explained and chuckled a little at the end of her words.

Donghae laughed in response. "Hmm...perhaps...can you not tell her about this?"

"But, why?" They asked curiously.

"I just don't want her to feel guilty towards me," Donghae replied.

"Ahh~ Alright" they responded.

As Donghae was about to leave, the girls didn't forget to thank the senior as they bade goodbye.

 

 

After several minutes or so, Minhee woke up from her slumber and saw the other members were stretching before they started practicing. She rubbed her eyes while yawning when suddenly she smelt a highly scented fragrance around her.

'Where does this smell come from?' she thought while sniffing around. "It looks like the smell comes from myself." Minhee kept sniffing her whole body when suddenly she found someone was staring at her. It was Sulli.

"Why are you sniffing around like that?" Sulli asked after watching Minhee's action earlier.

"Why does my body smell so good? I don't remember wearing any perfume last night," Minhee said while still sniffing her body.

"Oh, so your body was smelly all this time?" Sulli said and then grinned when she found Minhee shooting her a death glare.

"Err...Actually...uhmm...I don't know if I should tell you this..." Sulli said hesitantly. "Actually, just now Dongh–" she could not continue to speak when suddenly someone covered .

"Just now, manager oppa carried you here. Maybe that scent came from our manager. I mean his perfume," Krystal lied before releasing her hand from Sulli's mouth.

"Ahh~" Minhee nodded, believing what Krystal told her.

"You're such an idiot," Krystal hissed quietly at Sulli.

"What did you say?" Sulli looked at her in disbelief, couldn't believe what she just heard from Krystal's mouth. "This brat! Do you forget that I'm older than you?!"

"Like I care~" Krystal stuck her tongue out at Sulli which made Sulli tickle her. Now, their practice room filled with laughter, thanks to them.

 

[3 months later]

After F(x) finished performing their comeback stage, they all became nervous waiting for the announcement of the winner for this week.

"The winner for this week is......" the two mcs started to announce. "F(x)!!!! Congratulations!"

Everyone applauded for them and congratulated them once they were announced as the winner. After they did their winning speech and their encore performance, they went to the waiting room.

As they opened the door of their waiting room, suddenly...

"SURPRISE!!"

They were shocked when they saw Super Junior's Siwon, Eunhyuk & Donghae in their waiting room smiling brightly at them.

"Oppa!" F(x) exclaimed excitedly in chorus.

"Chukhahamnida," said the boys to the girls.

"Kamsahamnida," the girls said in chorus.

"Why didn't you guys tell us that you guys will come over here?" Minhee asked.

"If we told you guys, then this wouldn't be called a surprise, then," said Siwon, smiling.

"Guys, let's take a picture together?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Good idea," Donghae said as he sometimes sneaked a glance at Minhee who was oblivious about it.

Then, they all got ready to take a picture together. Finding the space beside Minhee was empty, Donghae quickly filled the space, standing beside her. To his disappointment, Minhee didn't even realize he was standing next to her as she was busy talking with Krystal. With that, he tried to poke her on the shoulder so that she could notice his presence. And he immediately flashed her a wide smile as soon as she turned toward him.

"Oh, oppa..." Minhee returned his smile with a wide smile as well. She was about to say something when Siwon cut her off.

"Okay guys. Are you ready?" Siwon said as he held his phone up high so that everyone there would be in the picture. After receiving a response from them, he said, "1 2 3 Cheese."

CLICK!

As soon as they finished taking a few pictures together, that was when Minhee heard Donghae call her. She turned towards him with a questioning look on her face.

"Let's take a picture together?" Donghae spoke.

"Just the two of us?" Minhee asked. Donghae nodded in reply.

"Okay..." She closed a little gap between them and posed for a picture. And that was when she smelled something familiar.

'The smell....The smell of his perfume is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter