WGM Ep 1: Who's My Wife?

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, in the evening....

As soon as Donghae got out of the company car, he was greeted by an envelope that was handed by the staff. In the envelope contained a mission card. Without wasting any time, he read the contents of the card aloud.

"Congratulations on your marriage! There are a few women in this park and your wife is among them. To know who your wife is, you have to ask them what their favorite color is. If their answer is not blue, that means they are not your wife." 

"That means my wife's favourite color is blue," Donghae mumbled to himself as he started to walk into the park while fixing the black suit he was wearing. While walking, he nervously looked around the park searching for any woman who would probably be his wife.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Q: What's your ideal type?
Donghae: Hmm...I lke girls that have long hair (imagining Minhee while blushing), pretty forehead, round eyes and good at cooking.

Q: Do you have any woman in your mind that you want to be your wife?
Donghae: (smiling shyly) Neh. But, I don't think she would be my wife. And I won't tell you who it is.

 

As he walked further into the park, he felt more nervous than before when he saw a woman with long black hair sitting on the bench, her back was facing him. 

Donghae carefully and nervously walked to the woman and once he became close to her, the woman turned around showing her beautiful face. 

The woman was Miss A's Suzy!

Then, they both greeted each other warmly yet shyly as Donghae decided to ask her the question based on the mission card he had received earlier.

"Uhh Suzy sshi.. Can I ask you something?" Donghae asked nervously.

"Oh sure!" Suzy flashed him a smile.

"What is your favourite color?"

"Oh, my favorite color is pink" Suzy answered without hesitation.

"Ahh, so you aren't my wife?" he mumbled though ke kinda expected it.

She giggled and shook her head in response. "By the way, congratulations on your marriage!" she congratulated him.

"Kamsahamnida," he flashed her a smile before he excused himself and continued finding his wife along the park.

"Who could my wife be?" he muttered to himself and his eyes sparkled once he saw another woman with straight dark brown hair standing next to a tree, and her back was facing him. The sound of his footsteps made her turn in his direction.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Donghae greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. T-ara's Jiyeon imnida," she greeted and bowed.

"Are you my wife?" Donghae asked, slightly confident that she was his wife.

"Hmm..hehe..." She just giggled without answering his question, making Donghae feel more confident that he had found his wife.

"What's your favorite color?" Donghae asked, his eyes sparkled to hear her answer.

"My favorite color? It's red," Jiyeon answered innocently without knowing the reason why Donghae asked her the question all of a sudden.

"What? Red? So, you are not my wife?" Donghae asked, couldn't hide disappointment in his voice.

"Aniyo" She replied, chuckling.

Donghae sighed. "I thought I've met my wife."

"By the way, congratulations on your marriage, Donghae sshi!" Jiyeon said cheerfully.

Donghae thanked her and after bidding a goodbye, he left Jiyeon as he continued with his mission searching for his wife.

As he was walking, suddenly he saw a woman was fixing her wavy hair from behind. He walked over to the woman and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Once the woman turned to him, Donghae couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa," the woman greeted him back while smiling gracefully to him. But unfortunately, it made Donghae's laughter turn louder than before.

"Yah Taemin-ah! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked in between laughter as the woman in front of him was SHINee's Taemin who was cross-dressing into a woman.

Taemin laughed in embarrassment. "I'm here because I'm your wife, yeobo," he said with his girly voice.

Donghae who still couldn't control himself from laughing, asked in between laughter, "What's your favorite color, then?"

"Blue–"

"WHAT?!" Donghae looked at the beautiful Taemin in shock. "It's impossible you're my wife!"

"I haven't finished my words yet, oppa..." Taemin said, still with his girly voice. "My favorite color is blue sky..or is it called sky blue? Oh, I'm not sure about it," he grinned.

Donghae breathed a sigh of relief after hearing Taemin's actual favourite color. "You shocked me!"

"Why? Don't you want to get married with me?" he said with his still girly tone, pouting, pretending to be disappointed.

"No!" Donghae playfully said as he laughed.

"Why? I'm pretty though" Taemin said while twirling 'her' hair with a finger, acting girly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter