WGM Ep 10: Mokpo Part 2

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished eating, they walked up to the living room and chatted. They were sitting on the couch, in which Mrs. Lee sat in between both of the youngsters.

“So what are you guys planning to do here in Mokpo?” Mrs Lee asked the couple.

“Uhm...I plan to bring Minhee around Mokpo,” Donghae answered.

“Wow, it’s going to be fun” Minhee chirped excitedly.

“Oh, by the way, Minhee sshi. I heard you’re a fan of Lee Minho,” Mrs Lee said to Minhee, the last part sounded like a question. 

Minhee was stunned at the question before she slowly darted her gaze towards Donghae who merely looked at her in amusement.

Minhee bit onto her lower lip before replying Mrs Lee's question nervously. "Uhm..n-neh" After saying that, she hung her head low, expecting the elder to scold her or something. But then, something unexpected happened; she heard the elder laugh. With that, her head shot up and looked at Mrs Lee in surprise. 

"Omo! Me too! Who in the world wouldn't adore that handsome Lee Minho, right?" Mrs Lee said gleefully.

Minhee and Donghae blinked in confusion, trying to register everything that the elder just said in their minds. Once they were done, they both gave different reactions; Minhee laughed meanwhile Donghae looked at his mom with a dumbfounded expression.

 “Ommo-nim, you’re Lee Minho’s fan too?” Minhee asked with her sparkled eyes.

“Neh!” Mrs Lee said excitedly. After that, both of the women squealed like fangirls, startling Donghae who was the only one who didn’t feel excited when the conversation topic was related to Lee Minho. 

"Omma, I never knew you're Lee Minho's fan before. Since when did you start to like him?" Donghae asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Who wouldn’t when the two women he loved the most were fond of the same actor, Lee Minho.

"Lee Minho has a new drama recently, doesn’t he? I started to like him ever since I started to watch that drama," Mrs Lee replied, still with her excited voice.

"Ahh. That drama! He looks so handsome in it, doesn’t he?" Minhee said enthusiastically.

"I know, right?!" Mrs Lee replied with enthusiasm too. "Wait! His drama will start soon! No, NOW!" she exclaimed as she quickly grabbed the remote tv from somewhere and the television.

Donghae was speechless looking at both of the two women being so excited when talking about Lee Minho. "What's so special about Lee Minho?" Donghae mumbled alone, pouting.

"Omomo! The drama has started!" Both of the ladies said excitedly. Their eyes glued on the television and squealed when Lee Minho appeared on the screen.

Donghae pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. ‘I’m more handsome than that guy though.’ 

He tilted his head looking at Minhee to see her smile kept plastering on her face while watching the drama. How she smiled brightly when she watched Lee Minho on the television made jealousy build up inside his chest.

"Aishh! This drama is boring!" Donghae whined, blaming the drama upon his jealousy.

No response from both of the women as they were so into the drama.

"So boring!!" Donghae whined again, louder than before, only to earn two death glares at the same time by two women there. They then hushed him to be quiet.

"Arasso" Donghae pouted and crossed his arms. He frowned when Lee Minho appeared on the television screen . He tried to enjoy watching the drama but the drama was too boring for him (obviously because there was Lee Minho in it). He wondered how Minhee and his mom were so into the drama when the drama was boring to hell.

Suddenly he got an idea to distract them, especially Minhee. He wanted to divert her attention from the drama towards him. He stood up from sitting next to his mom and slowly,  SUUUPERRRR slowly, walked in front of them to sit next to Minhee. Both of the women complained to him as he blocked their view on purpose.

After he sat next to Minhee, he stared at her for a long time, hoping that Minhee would realize his stare and look at him. But unfortunately, Minhee was so into the drama until she didn't realize that Donghae was staring at her. That made Donghae pout. Out of jealousy, he covered her eyes with his hand.

“Oppa!” Minhee protested and pushed his hand away. Donghae snickered at her as she frowned at him and he couldn’t be more satisfied as he succeeded turning her attention away from the drama.

However, her attention on him only lasted for a few seconds before she turned her gaze back to the television. And that didn’t stop Donghae from disturbing her again as he kept waving his hand right in front of her face so that she couldn’t watch the drama properly.

“Oppa! Don’t disturb me!” she slapped his hand away but he still waved his hand in front of her again, annoyingly.

She sighed in annoyance. “Oppa! Stop it!” she grabbed his waving hand and held it firmly so that he could not disturb her again and she could watch her favorite drama peacefully again. She was oblivious that her action caused a wide smile to form on Donghae’s lips.

Not long after she laid her eyes on the television back, Donghae continued disturbing her again as he did the same thing like earlier using another hand while his other hand was still held by Minhee. He could have pulled his hand away from her grip but he didn't want to. He wanted her to hold his hand as long as possible. Forever, if that was even possible.

Minhee couldn’t help but let out a deep sigh. “Oppa. Please,” she pleaded, frustrated.

At first, Donghae hesitated to stop. But then, looking at her puppy eyes, he put his waving hand down and said, “Fine.”

“Thank you” she said in relief then focused back on the drama.

Mrs Lee looked at them and laughed softly. "You're a husband but you’re still with your childishness, Donghae ah"

"What? I just want to play though" Donghae pouted.

His mom chuckled and shook her head lightly before turning her gaze back to the television.

They then watched the drama in silence, including Donghae, who now was resting his head on Minhee’s shoulder.

"Minhee ah, do you want to see my room?" Donghae asked, once again trying to turn her attention to something else (particularly to him).

Minhee turned to him with her sparkled eyes upon hearing his unexpected offer. "Seriously?"

Donghae smiled and nodded enthusiastically in reply.

"Of course I want!" she said excitedly but then quickly added, "But after this drama ended"

 Donghae mentally rolled his eyes at the last part. "Sure” he replied nonchalantly.

 

 

"Yeayy!! Finally the drama ended!" Minhee exclaimed and then turned to Donghae, looking at him with sparkly eyes of hers. "You said you want to show me your room?"

Donghae smiled. "Kaja!" he took her hand in his and they stood up from sitting on the couch. "Omma, we’re going to my room for a moment" he told his mom.

"Okay" Mrs Lee replied briefly, accompanied with a tender smile on her lips.

Donghae then brought Minhee to his room where cameras were already installed in it.

"This is my room," Donghae said right after they entered his room. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling shy as it was the first time he revealed his room for filming and it was the first time too for him to reveal his room to a girl.

"Whoaa" Minhee looked around his room. The room was not that small and not that big either but looked comfy for a single man like Donghae. There was a single bed located in the middle of the room. On the left side of the room, there were windows and a small cupboard where a few photo frames stood on it. A larger cupboard was placed on the right side of the room and there was a long standing mirror beside it.

"Why your room is so neat?" she asked.

“Wae? Do you think my room is messy?" 

"Neh" Minhee joked and then giggled when Donghae scrunched up his nose in disapproval.

"Do you sleep here every time you come back here?" Minhee asked.

"Neh. But, sometimes I sleep with my mom"

"Jinjja?" Minhee looked at him as if he was an alien.

Donghae nodded and chuckled in embarrassment in response.

Minhee chuckled. "You're such a spoilt baby," she looked at him in amusement.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter