WGM Ep 2: Waking My Wife Up

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[At 7 in the morning]

The cameramen of WGM started filming as soon as they arrived in front of Super Junior's dorm. Super Junior's manager, who knew the plan by WGM's crews, opened the door and ushered them to get in and allowed them to film all around the dorm.

After that, the manager guided them to Donghae's and Eunhyuk's shared room which located between KangTeuk's and KyuMin's.

They got into EunHae's room and filmed both of them who were sleeping while hugging each other.

"Donghae-ah," The manager shook Donghae's body to wake him up. "Why the hell are you sleeping that way when you already got married?" he complained to the sleeping idol.

"Donghae-ah, wake up~" The manager shook Donghae's body over and over, making Donghae stir in his sleep. Donghae rubbed his barely opened eyes and was shocked once he saw cameras filming him.

"What is this?" he asked the manager as he covered his bare face with a blanket that he shared with Eunhyuk who slept soundly at the time.

"You're filming WGM right now. Hurry up and wake up!" The manager told.

"WGM?" Donghae immediately sat up on the bed after hearing WGM was mentioned. "Where's Minhee?" He searched for Minhee among the crews there and that was when a familiar card was handed by PD towards him. He took the card from the PD.

"Mission: Wake your wife up in 10 minutes and if you take more time than the given time, a punishment is waiting for you," Donghae read the content of the card. After he finished reading it, he looked at the PD cluelessly. "I've to wake Minhee up? But how?" he asked.

"You'll wake her up in F(x)'s dorm," answered the PD.

"You mean, I've to go to F(x)'s dorm?" he looked at the PD in disbelief. Seeing the PD nodded, Donghae started laughing shyly.     

INTERVIEW ROOM

Donghae: From what I know, Minhee is a heavy sleeper. It's difficult to wake her up. Very difficult. I think 10 minutes is not enough for me to wake her up. I need at least one hour. Kekeke..

[At 8 in the morning]

"Do they know about this?" Donghae asked the PD after he knocked on the door of F(x)'s dorm.

"Aniyo," The PD answered.

After a while, the door was opened to reveal Victoria, who was the one who had opened the door, looked at Donghae and the crews in shock.

"Oh...What is this for?" she asked, a shocked expression hung on her face.

"This is for WGM," Donghae replied.

"Oh really? But Minhee is still sleeping," Victoria said.

"I got a mission to wake her up," Donghae told.

"Ahh~ Please come in, then" Victoria warmly invited them to come into their dorm.

"You woke up early today?" Donghae asked after entering the dorm.

"Neh, I'm preparing breakfast," Victoria replied.

"Ahh~ Can you show me Minhee's room?"

"Oh, sure. Follow me," Victoria led Donghae to Minhee's room, followed by the cameramen.

"Here is her room," Victoria pointed at the door in front of them. "You know she is so difficult to wake up, right? So, good luck!" Victoria grinned at him before going to the kitchen back to continue preparing breakfast.

Donghae opened the door of Minhee's room slightly and took a peek inside the room to see Minhee was sleeping soundly on the bed, laying on her side. He smiled at the sight and quietly went into the room.

As he got into the room, he looked around it in awe. 'Ahh~ This is how girls' bedrooms look like,' he thought to himself. The room was neither small nor big. A single sized bed located in the middle of the room while a makeup table and a few shelves were pushed against the walls either on the right or left side of the room. Lee Minho's huge poster could be seen pasted on the wall beside her own framed-picture. Donghae held himself from rolling his eyes when his eyes caught the sight of the actor's poster.

He then walked towards the sleeping Minhee and sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her who was in deep slumber. 'How can she look so beautiful even when she's sleeping?' he thought as his hand brushed her bangs off her face. He almost forgot about the mission if the PD didn't remind him about it and tell him that the mission had started. That made him remember why he was there in the first place.

"Yeobo-ya, wake up," Donghae chuckled shyly to himself at what he just called her. He felt his own heart fluttered.

"Yeobo-ya~," He pinched her cheek just to make her wake up but unfortunately she did not even move an inch. Donghae chuckled looking at how deep she was sleeping. One of his hands practically covered his mouth as he yawned.

How can he couldn't yawn when his yesterday's schedule ended after 4 a.m. and he woke up today at 7 a.m. Only God knew how tired he was at the time. But, his tiredness reduced when he saw Minhee today. Yes, he missed her so much. If there were no cameras which were filming them at the time, he guessed he'd already hug Minhee tightly there.

He laid on the empty space next to Minhee on the bed, laying on his side making their bodies face each other. After that, he once again pinched her cheek and said, "Minhee ah, wake up. Don't you miss me?"

She still did not move.

"Hey hey hey! Yeobo-ya!" Donghae patted Minhee's cheek lightly making she slightly flinched and frowned while her eyes still closed tight. He had fun pinching and patting her cheeks and he couldn't stop it.

"Amber, stop it," she mumbled in her sleep as she started to wrap her arm around Donghae's waist while her leg on his and not to mention her face was just an inch away from Donghae's. Her action made Donghae stiffen in his position as his heart started beating at an unfamiliar speed, especially when he found how close they were at the time until he could feel her warm breath brushing his face.

Slowly, he reached his arm to wrap around her waist too. He smiled at their position at the time, couldn't take his eyes off  her beauty in front of his eyes as he automatically forgot that the cameras were still rolling in. How he wished time could stop right then. As he was staring at Minhee, as time went by, his eyelids began to feel heavy. Not less than a minute , he drifted off to sleep, completely forgot about the mission that was given to him earlier.

Krystal, who just got back from her individual schedule, furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she saw a few unfamiliar people in their dorm. She bowed slightly to them while making her way to the kitchen to find Victoria there.

"Unnie, what's going on here?" asked Krystal curiously.

"Oh, Krystal ah. You're back. You must've been shocked seeing all those people, didn't you?" Victoria said while still focusing on her cook.

"Who are those people?"

"They're WGM's crews. Donghae and Minhee are filming in Minhee's room," Victoria told the latter.

"Oh really? But, what are they doing in Minhee's room? Why didn't they film in the living room instead?"

"Donghae oppa got a mission to wake Minhee up. That's why they film in Minhee's room."

"What? Wake Minhee unnie up? Tch...He'd be going crazy just to make her wake up, you know?" Victoria giggled at Krystal's words. "The other members are still sleeping?"

"I think so," Victoria replied briefly.

Krystal stepped out of the kitchen and as she was making her way to her own room, she peeked into Minhee's room and let out a gasp after seeing their sleeping position. "Omo..." she said quietly with such an awed look in her face as she looked at MinHae with full of admiration from outside the room.

She then decided to get into the room and grinned at all the cameramen and the crews in the room who were looking at her. She walked close towards the bed where MinHae laid on and stared closely at them sleeping, just to make sure if they were really sleeping or not.

She nodded lightly once she found they were really sleeping and without any hesitation, she fished out her phone from the pocket and snapped a few pictures of them closely from every angle. She grinned widely as she took a look at the pictures she had snapped, satisfied with her photography skill.

Krystal bowed to the crews before walking out from the newlyweds' room quickly with a wide grin tugging on her lips.

Minhee's POV

As I open my eyes, I see Amber sleeping next to me. Why the hell is she sleeping in my room when she has her own room?

But, what I wonder is, why does Amber look more handsome today? I blink cluelessly and my eyes suddenly catch a glimpse of a big arm that was wrapped around my waist. Oh? Since when did Amber's arm become so big? I never knew she did go to any gym before.

I eye her big muscular arm for a long time and the next thing I know, my hand is reaching it and giving it a gentle touch. Wow! That's the only word that can describe how awesome Amber's arm is! But I feel kind of weird when I see Amber's arm is slightly tanned. From what I know, Amber has such fair skin. And I'm really sure that Amber hates sunlight.

Well, people can change, I thought. I yawn and rub my barely opened eyes. With that, I find my sight becomes clearer and that is when my eyes gradually land on Amber and...wait...it's not Amber. It's....

"Ahhh!"

Author's POV

Minhee's yelp stirred Donghae from his slumber as he slightly opened his eyes and looked at her who was already sitting on the bed staring at him in shock.

"Oh, you've woken up," he mumbled with his husky voice as he rubbed his eyes sleepily before sitting up from laying.

"What are you doing here? How can you get in here?" she said in panic.

Donghae chuckled at her as he fixed her messy hair with his hands. He was pretty sure that she didn't know yet that they were filming. That was why she didn't bother to fix her messy hair by herself.

"We're filming right now," he told, his hands still busy fixing her hair. His action, actually, made Minhee's heart flutter and stopped her from panicking. And she couldn't help herself from blushing.

"Huh?" She looked around, searching for any camera and gaped open when she found cameras with its cameramen at the corner of her room.

"What is this? How can I know nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter