Strong Heart Part 2

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The story behind the incident of SMTOWN Concert has already been revealed. Now, we will hear the story from our guests today. Who could be the first storyteller for today?" Seunggi said.

"Shall we start with Seungri's story first? The title of his story looks interesting" Hodong looked at the board where the title of Seungri's story was written on.

"Falling in Love?" Seunggi read the title that was written on the board beside Seungri. "Are you gonna tell us how you started to fall in love with Minhee?" Seunggi's tease made the studio fill with laughter.

"Mwoya~ Let me tell the story first," Seungri protested while his face was already reddened.

"Arasso arasso," Seunggi giggled quietly.

"There is a beautiful girl. I saw her in an award event and that was the first time I saw her in person. Usually I only watched her on the television. What made I fall in love with her is.."

"Who? Minhee?" Hodong teased.

"Aniyo~" Seungri whined while waving his hand off. "What made I fall in love with her is.." he continued his story. "...she looked so beautiful, more beautiful in person if you want to compare her when she was on television."

"The problem is, who is she? We're so curious right now" Seunggi interrupted, curious.

"Aniyo. I won't tell you who she is," Seungri said.

"Just tell us whether she is an idol or an actress," Hodong said.

Seungri hesitated to tell. If he told them, they would surely know who she was. "Uhm.. Let me continue my story first. And then, I'll tell you," he decided.

The two emcees nodded their head, agreeing with his decision.

Seungri then continued, "Because she's so beautiful, so I took a seat on an empty seat beside her to know her personally. When I was chatting with her, suddenly I heard someone's voice interrupting our conversation."

While Seungri told his story, Minhee looked at Donghae, who sat on the seat next to her, with the corner of her eye as if saying 'He is talking about us'. Donghae, who found Minhee was looking at him, looked at her back with the corner of his eye too. He, who kind of understood with the meaning behind Minhee's gaze, nodded once and slightly smiled at her as if saying 'I know it'. Minhee slightly smiled back at him before turning straight to the front back.

"Then?" Seunggi asked Seungri.

"Then, I tilted my head up to see whose voice it was and I was shocked to see.." Seungri paused. "I won't tell who the person is."

Everyone sighed at Seungri's words excluding Minhee and Donghae who knew everything about what Seungri's story was about.

"Is that person a guy?" Hodong asked.

"Neh" Seungri answered.

"So, the woman whom you like is his girlfriend?" Hodong asked again.

"I'm not sure if he is her boyfriend, but they look close with each other. And the empty seat that I sat actually was his seat"

"Ahh" they responded.

"From then, my heart broke into pieces. My heart became more hurt when I saw them dancing and singing together and sharing mic together too." Everyone in the studio, who somehow knew who he was talking about, bursted into laughter as Seungri revealed who he was talking about without mentioning their names.

"Ahh, so it's them!" they said in chorus.

Minhee and Donghae laughed as they all didn't mention their names although they knew that Seungri just talked about both of them.

"Seungri's story is not that interesting actually, but when we know who he was talking about, his story automatically becomes interesting," Seunggi commented, chuckling.

"Ah~ No wonder I saw them both looking at each other when Seungri was telling the story, apparently they knew Seungri was talking about them," GD who sat behind Donghae's seat, spoke. GD's words made them all burst into laughter again.

"Aigoo..Uri MinHae jeongmal.." Hodong wiped his tears away with the back of his hand after laughing so hard.

"Actually, after Seungri sshi took a seat beside me and greeted me, suddenly he asked me 'Do you have a boyfriend?'.." Minhee's story brought laughter to everyone, while Seungri laughed in embarrassment. "I was really shocked at that time!" Minhee continued, while laughter continued filling the studio.

"We've asked Minhee what she thinks about Donghae, so why don't we ask Minhee the same question about Seungri too?" Hodong suggested.

"Neh. That's a good idea," Seunggi agreed.

"So Minhee sshi, what do you think about Seungri?" Hodong asked.

"Uhm..he's funny and..." Minhee paused as she was thinking for the next words she should say.

"And?" Seunggi asked.

"...and he's funny" Minhee almost whispered her last words as she didn't have any words to say about Seungri other than funny. Minhee's answer made them explode into laughter.

"Seungri's funny, that's all?" Hodong asked in between laughter.

"Since I don't know Seungri that well. So.." Minhee couldn't finish her words as she felt guilty. "Oh, and he's good looking too," Minhee quickly added right after she found the right answer for Seungri.

Seungri's lips started curving into a smile upon hearing Minhee's words. "Gomawo, Minhee-ah."

The studio turned noisy with laughter as Seungri called Minhee without honorifics, as if they were already close. Minhee just chuckled at him.

"If you say Seungri is good looking, does that mean you think Seungri is the handsomest member in Big Bang?" Hodong asked.

"Aniyo. Top sshi is the handsomest," said Minhee without hesitation, earning laughter from everyone except Seungri whose a smile immediately vanished from his face after hearing Minhee'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter