WGM Ep 3: Let's Play With Super Junior!

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since we both have played this game, what if you guys play this silly game too?" Minhee suggested.

"Good idea!" Kangin said as he held Leeteuk's arm, already excited to play the game with the beloved leader.

"We'll play with you?" Leeteuk looked at Minhee with his already sparkled eyes, oblivious of Kangin's sudden silly action towards him.

"Neh?? A-Aniyo" Minhee stammered.

"Mwoya~ Only her husband can play with her!" Donghae said while pointing at himself proudly.

"Who's her husband? Me?" Siwon teased.

Donghae pushed him aside playfully, pretending to be angry. "It's me!"

Siwon only chuckled at him in response.

"Okay, what if we play the game like this; All of us excluding Donghae will play rock scissor paper. And the last two winners will play the card game with Minhee. How is it?" Leeteuk told the members his opinion.

"Andwae!!" Donghae objected Leeteuk's opinion right away. "Minhee won't play with you guys."

"Come on! This is just a game!" Eunhyuk said.

"No no no," Donghae still objected.

"Come on! Game is game!" Heechul said.

"But, you guys could just play among you guys though," Donghae frowned.

"Okay, like this. You kiss your wife as much as you want and after you've satisfied, let her play the game with us," Kangin's opinion brought out laughter to everyone while Donghae blushed at Kangin's words, so did Minhee.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Q: Why did you not allow Minhee to play with them?

Donghae: Of course I wouldn't allow it. Minhee is my wife. What if any of them accidentally kissed her while playing the game? I wouldn't allow it to happen.

Q: What did you feel when Donghae didn't allow you to play with them?

Minhee: Actually when I heard they want to play the game with me, I felt uneasy because I'm a girl while they are all boys. I was afraid the same thing like what happened when I played with Donghae earlier would happen again. But, I felt a bit relieved when Donghae didn't allow me to play with them. He was kinda cool when he was acting that way. Haha.

"Okay. Let's change the game rules. Donghae will join us playing the game. And if he plays, he'd have a chance to be one of the last two winners, right? So, how is it, Donghae?" Leeteuk once again told them his opinion.

Donghae thought for a moment before his lips curled into a shy smile, obviously recalling back what had happened between him and Minhee when they were playing the game earlier. "Okay," he finally agreed.

"Okay! Are you okay to play with us, Minhee?" Leeteuk asked.

"Uhh..." Minhee hesitated, afraid the same thing like earlier would happen again. Looking at their hopeful faces made her didn't have any option other than to reluctantly nod. 'God.. I'm sure I'll get more haters after this,' she thought as she bit her lower lip.

"Assa~ Let's play now!" Ryeowook said excitedly as he immediately stood up from sitting on the couch, couldn't wait to play the game. The members followed him standing too as they started gathering in a small circle.

"Kyuhyun-ah, are you not going to play with us?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun who was still sitting on the couch.

"Aniyo," Kyuhyun shook his head lightly.

"Kyuhyun-ah, let's play," Sungmin invited.

"I don't want to," Kyuhyun said.

"There's no fun without you in this game. Please~" Sungmin clasped his hands together, puffing his cheeks cutely.

Kyuhyun glanced at him in disgust before he looked away. "I said no."

"Please~~~" Sungmin did 'bbuing bbuing' in front of Kyuhyun, the only way to make him agree because of annoyance.

Annoyed, Kyuhyun gave in. "Fine!" Kyuhyun stood up as he sighed while Sungmin jumped in joy. He didn't want to play the game because there was a big possibility that he'd be one of the last two winners. And that was the last thing he hoped would happen. He tried so hard to forget her but what if he won? It was not that he was confident that he'd win the game but there was a possibility, right?

Kyuhyun joined them gathering into the circle. He hoped he'd be the first one to lose in the 'rock paper scissor' game as he didn't want to take any risk to play the card kiss game with Minhee. That was all he hoped at the moment. When they were all chatting with MinHae after playing the silly game earlier, he tried so hard not to look at Minhee and fortunately, he succeeded. But, if he won the rock paper scissor game, all his hardwork earlier would be a waste. And he didn't want it to happen.

"Kyuhyun-ah"

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality upon hearing Leeteuk's voice calling his name. He looked at Leeteuk who was standing next to him to find all of them were looking at him puzzledly.

"Why don't you do anything yet?" Leeteuk asked.

"Neh?" Kyuhyun asked cluelessly as his eyes travelled down to the members' hands which already showed either rock, scissor or paper. Only he hadn't done any one of them yet. "Uhm..sorry. Can we start again?" he flashed an awkward grin to Leeteuk.

"Okay. Let's start again," Leeteuk decided.

"Kawi pawi bo!" They started the game back and Yesung was the first one to lose. Yesung pouted while the members laughed at him and mocked him saying that he should just play the game with his turtle, Ddangkoma.

After they got enough laughing at Yesung, they continued playing. One by one of them lost until there were only three people left. They were Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

"Final match between Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Remember! This final match will decide who would be the last loser and who would be the lucky two winners to play the card kiss game with Minhee after this!" Leeteuk said like a professional mc. He was, actually.

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh. "Why don't I lose yet?" he muttered as he couldn't believe he managed to stay in the game up until now.

"Okay! The final match starts now!" Leeteuk said all of a sudden.

Kyuhyun turned to Leeteuk, frowning. "Hyung, are you WGM's new mc?" he asked sarcastically. He couldn't help but to let out his 'anger' at Leeteuk as he still didn't lose in the game.

Leeteuk chuckled in embarrassment. "Fighting, Kyuhyun-ah~" he pumped his fist into the air, hiding his embarrassment at Kyuhyun's question earlier.

After a moment, the three of them continued playing the final match of rock paper scissor game.

"Kawi pawi bo!"

At the moment, Kyuhyun froze, his jaw dropped open. 'Jeez..how can it be like this!' he thought in disbelief.

"So, the winners of the rock paper scissors are..." Leeteuk trailed off for a moment before he continued, "....Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk! Chukhahae!"

The members applauded for the frozen Kyuhyun and the happy Eunhyuk while Donghae pouted.

"Minhee could only play if I win," Donghae grumbled.

"You should say that earlier though, since we can't change the game rules now," Leeteuk told, being fair.

"But, what if both of them kissed Minhee?" Donghae pointed at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk anxiously.

"It's pity on you, then" Leeteuk's answer made Donghae pout even more while the others snickered at Donghae.

Interview room.

Donghae: (sighing) I thought I'd win, but at the final match, unfortunately I lost. And at the time, I started to realize that I've made a wrong decision.

Minhee: I was really shocked and disappointed when Donghae lost the game. But at the same time, I felt lucky because I could play the game with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Kekeke..

"Okay, as promised, the last two winners will play the card kiss game with Minhee. So, let's start the game now!" Leeteuk spoke out loud excitedly.

Their positions had been decided; Eunhyuk was the starter, Minhee stood in the middle, while Kyuhyun was the last one who would put the card into the bowl.

"Are you sure we are going to play this game with Minhee? But she's a girl," Kyuhyun said, still hesitating to play with her - because just by standing beside her, it already sent a bunch of butterflies into his stomach.

"That's true! The game should be played between Hyukkie and Kyuhyun only. Don't include Minhee in this game," Donghae agreed with what Kyuhyun just said.

"Okay, like this. Minhee will play with them with just one card. And the other four cards would be played between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk only. Agree?" Leeteuk concluded.

"It's not fun. I want to see Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk kiss Minhee too. It's not fair if only Donghae could" Kangin complained but at the same time, he was teasing Donghae. He chuckled when Donghae glared at him.

"You'd be finished, Kangin hyung. Donghae would be a scary monster if it is related to Minhee" Ryeowook joked while the others laughed.

"So, are you agree or not?" Leeteuk asked them.

"No" They answered playfully, teasing Donghae, while Donghae replied 'yes' alone. Hearing their responses made Donghae frown and they all snickered at him.

"Guys~" Donghae whined, frowning.

They all giggled once again before saying, "Alright, alright. We're all agreed." Then, they rolled their eyes while Donghae started to smile back.

"Okay, you guys need to pass at least five cards in one minute. The game starts now!" Leeteuk said as he pressed his phone screen and the set time, that had been set in his phone, started counting and would end after a minute.

Eunhyuk immediately put a card against his lips and as the card attached on his lips, he turned to Minhee. He leaned his face close to Minhee to pass the card to her and instantly blushed as their noses slightly touched each other. Before the card could attach to her lips, Eunhyuk couldn't hold his shy laughter and as he was laughing, he practically exhaled the card, making the card fall down to the floor.

"Aishh mwoya~" The members complained to Eunhyuk who was blushing.

"Don't you dare go overboard. She's my wife," Donghae warned playfully as he squeezed Eunhyuk's ear lightly.

Eunhyuk, who was still blushing, picked another card and attached it against his lips. He once again blushed as his and Minhee's nose slightly touched but this time the card attached to Minhee's lips before it could fall because of the blushing Eunhyuk.

Minhee then leaned her face close to Kyuhyun's to pass the card to him and Kyuhyun reluctantly leaned his face close to hers too to pick the card and he tried hard to avoid M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter