WGM Ep 10: Mokpo Part 4

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT FILMING...

Sleeping soundly, Donghae scrunched up his face when he felt something pressed against his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he gasped when the first thing he saw was Minhee's face which was just right in front of him, and he was pretty sure that there was no gap between his and her face even a little. Shocked at the unexpected SUPER close proximity, he was retreating back by getting up from laying. But, as he was in the middle of doing so, that was when he realized that her arm was around him and one of her legs had been draped on his, preventing him from moving further. That got him having his heart flutter and his heartbeat quickened when he realized that the pressure on his lips just now was Minhee's lips. He was stunned upon realizing that as his cheeks turned bright pink. He couldn’t help but feel regret for moving away just now even though he had moved away just a little from his original position.

Recovering from the shock, he slowly went to lay back beside Minhee. Only then he realized that it was no longer night as sun rays crept into the room lightening up the room. Then he remembered that his mom was sleeping in between them last night but where was his mom now? He glanced at the clock on the wall. 7 am. 

'Omma must be preparing for breakfast right now,' he thought. From the clock, his gaze shifted to the sleeping Minhee back. Staring at her beautiful face, he slowly yet shyly put his arm around her waist and continued staring at her, almost without blinking. Her natural beauty made his eyes turn into love-shaped whenever they landed on her face. From her pretty forehead, his gaze trailed down to her eyebrows, then her small nose, and then to her…pink lips.

Those inviting, pink lips.
The lips that had just unintentionally touched his earlier.

He stared at her lips longer than her other face feature. Because it was the prettiest to him after her eyes. The longer he stared at it, the more he felt the urge to touch it, to claim it, to caress it, with his own. 

‘If I k-kissed her right now, she won’t wake up, right?’  he thought, eyes still glued on her lips. He pondered for a few while, hesitated. 'What if she will wake up?'

Before his question could be answered, before he knew it, he found himself leaning in closer towards her face which was already close to him, making their lips effortlessly meet each other. The softness of her lips sent butterflies to his stomach as he moved his lips against hers softly, caressing it lovingly with his. Even though he had kissed her on the lips before; on her birthday, but this kiss was different. The previous kiss, he had done that with more than one camera rolling and it was just a peck (okay, maybe a bit longer than a peck). But this kiss, now, he was doing it without cameras rolling, and he really kissed her (which involved his lips moving against hers), and not to mention, without Minhee knowing it.

He was kissing her as softly as he could (to not wake her up) and at the same time, cherishing this golden opportunity that rarely comes. That was until he felt her lips moving against his, to his surprise. He abruptly stopped kissing her and barely pulled away to look at her, only to find her eyes were still closed tight.

‘Is she awake?’ he stiffened at the thought. He stared at her, nervously waiting for her to open her eyes. But she never did.

“M-Minhee?” he tried to call her, just to make sure if she was asleep or not.

No response.

Donghae was confused. 'She's sleeping. But, why did I feel her lips moved just now?' he wondered. His thought was interrupted when he heard her muttering incoherent words and the next thing he knew, she stirred a bit, resulting in their lips, which were still close from each other, to effortlessly meet again. He froze as his eyes widened, his cheeks were blushing furiously at the moment. Within seconds, his wide eyes started to soften before they slowly closed as he kissed her again, softly like before. Once again, he felt her moving her lips and he once again pulled away, only to witness that she was still sleeping. Again.

He blinked. 'Is she dreaming?' he pondered. 'Dreaming of me kissing her?' The thought caused a smile making its way to his lips.

Making sure of the truth of his thought, he leaned in and gave her a lingering kiss and he felt her moving her lips again. He pulled away and looked at the still-sleeping Minhee in amusement before he quietly chuckled. Her responding to his kiss when she was still sleeping was the most amusing and cutest thing ever for him. He wasn't sure if she was really responding to his kiss, but it somewhat looked like it. And he couldn't be happier about it. He was curious if she would be ever responding to his kiss when she was awake. He hoped she would.

Giving her a soft, sweet kiss again (and again, she responded to his kiss), he then pulled away, smiling, and caressed her cheek. "I love you" he said, kind of whispering. Right after that, he heard her mumbling incoherent words. He tried to hear it carefully but ended up only picking up the beginning and the last part of what she had said which sounded some kind of like ‘I’ and ‘too’. He quietly laughed, amused by how she looked so cute when muttering something in her sleep. He then continued staring at her adoringly until his eyes felt heavy back and before he knew it, sleepiness took over him again.

Little did he know, the words she had muttered that he had heard just now were the words he wanted to hear the most from her.

 

10 minutes later...

The brightness from sun rays that crept inside the room through the windows awoke Minhee from her deep slumber. She opened her eyes and her eyes ended up widened when she found the face of the sleeping Donghae was right in front of hers. She gasped and backed away a little, increasing the gap. She stared at him in shock, her heart beating faster. Then her gaze shifted down to his arm that was wrapped around her. How he held her so firmly in his arms made her blush. 'How can he sleep right next to me?' she blinked her eyes and turned to the other side to see the pillow she slept on last night was next to the pillow she was laying. 'Did I move while sleeping all the way towards here? And where's ommo-nim?' she asked herself.

Glancing at the clock, she somehow knew what the elder was up to right then. Making a mental note to help the elder preparing for breakfast, she attempted to get up but failed when the sleeping Donghae pulled her closer towards him, causing the tip of their noses to touch each other. She froze in her position, her heart pounded hard in her chest. At the close proximity, from the tip of their touched nose, her eyes practically shifted down to his lips and that was when she remembered the dream she assumed she just had that morning.

The dream was weird. Really weird. It could be said that it was the weirdest dream she had ever had in her entire life. What made it so weird was that....Donghae was in the dream. Wait, no, scratch that. That wasn't even weird. The weirdest part in the dream was.....Donghae was kissing her. Like seriously, why and how could she dream about that for God's sake?!

And the kiss, the kiss they had shared in the dream....it felt real. Like really real. Dreams couldn't be felt, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter