Day By Day With Yoona

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During Donghae and Yoona's practice day, Yoona kept trying to impress Donghae without despair. She tried to grab Donghae's attention in various ways until Donghae got irritated by it. He stayed away from her when she came closer to him, and just ignored her if she talked to him, and kept silent; never talk to her. However, she kept on trying and trying without giving up just to get him and his heart back to love her like he used to. She wanted him back.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT HOW YOONA TRIED TO GRAB DONGHAE'S ATTENTION DURING THEIR PRACTICE DAYS. EVERY SITUATION HERE COMES FROM DIFFERENT DAY OF THEIR PRACTICE DAYS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I TRY TO WRITE HERE :)

 

[Lunch time, in practice room]

"Oppa, I bring kimchi for our lunch today. Tada!" She showed the kimchi she cooked, which was in a container, to Donghae.

Donghae looked at the kimchi blankly and that was when he remembered the day when Minhee brought tteobokki for their lunch. Without realizing it, his lips curved into a smile.

"Why are you smiling, oppa? Oh, I know! You must feel happy because I bring food for our lunch together, don't you? I got it!" Yoona said happily.

"Excuse me?" Donghae looked at her with an irritated look on his face.

As he was going to get out from the practice room to have his lunch outside, Yoona suddenly held his wrist. "Oppa, where are you going? You should accompany me to have lunch together" Yoona showed him her puppy eyes but it never worked for Donghae.

"You think when you do all of this, I'll accept you back, huh?" Donghae raised an eyebrow at her then shifted his gaze to Mr Jongmin and flashed a smile at him when he found the choreographer was watching their antics. "Mr Jongmin, Yoona said she want to have lunch with you. Well, she's too shy to ask you by herself. Would you have lunch with her today?" Donghae asked.

"Yah oppa" Yoona quietly hissed.

"Oh, of course!" Mr Jongmin smiled in delight. Donghae smiled back at him before quickly walking out from there, to have lunch outside.

"Oppa!" Yoona called out to Donghae who had already walked far away, then stomped one of her feet once in frustration before turning around to Mr Jongmin and forced a smile at him.

After they finished practicing, Yoona walked towards Donghae who was drinking water, and sat next to him on the floor then stared at his sweaty face when he was drinking. After that, she grabbed the handkerchief from her bag and wiped his sweaty face as gentle as she could, with full of care, as a smile tugged on her lips.

Donghae flinched as he felt something soft touched the left side of his face and turned towards her, frowning. Realizing what she was doing, it reminded him about Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter