Practice Day Part 2

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a blink of an eye, almost a month Donghae and Minhee had practiced for their duet performance in SMTOWN Concert. They didn't practice everyday because of their tight schedules. But they would practice whenever both of them were free from any schedules.

Both of them were practicing like usual. But that day, Mr Jongmin couldn't guide and watch their performance since he had been so busy lately choreographing other artists who would debut soon. As the two of them already memorized all the dance steps and were good at it now, Mr Jongmin put trust on them for practicing without him.

As they were busy practicing, suddenly...

“Whoaa, our MinHae are practicing right now, huh?”

As soon as they heard the voice, they immediately stopped dancing and turned towards the door to see Heechul and the other fellow members were entering the practice room.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Minhee greeted them politely.

“Eh? Why so many…I mean, why do you guys come?” asked Donghae to the members after turning off the music. He was a bit shocked by the sudden visit from the members as they never told him that they would come.

“Well, we just want to see how you guys are practicing. Is it okay with you two?" Leeteuk asked.

“Of course” Minhee replied.

“For me, I came here just to see Minhee” Siwon teased Donghae who was glaring at him right now.

“Aishh, ppali! I can’t wait to watch you two dance together. Ppali ppali” Ryeowook said impatiently.

“Can you be a bit patient?" Eunhyuk frowned at Ryeowook before shifting his gaze to Donghae and Minhee. “If you guys wanna know, Wookie is MinHae's fan. If you both release an album together, I guarantee he would be the first person to buy your album" Eunhyuk's joke made them all laugh while Ryeowook glared at him.

"You talk too much today, Eunhyuk hyung" Ryeowook said bluntly, making Eunhyuk give him a death glare.

"So when are you going to start practice?" Heechul said in excitement before putting a peanut into his mouth. There was a packet of peanuts in his hand, anyway.

As all of them couldn't wait to see both of them practicing, Donghae and Minhee decided to practice as they already got ready in the middle of the practice room. The boys were sitting on the floor, in front of the big mirror in the practice room so that they could have a good view to watch both Minhee and Donghae practicing - They both would be dancing while facing the mirror.

Once music was by Sungmin who sat nearby the radio, both Donghae and Minhee started dancing to the choreography while the boys cheered and applauded for them.

They watched their performance engrossingly; some of them humming to the song and some of the others started moving their body to the beat. When the pair was dancing the part where Donghae needed to place one of his hands on Minhee's waist, the boys gasped and looked at both of them in shock. And that was when teases from them could be heard one by one.

“Yah! What’s with your shy smile there!” Heechul threw a peanut to them while the rest of the boys laughed at his action.

Everytime they were dancing that part, Heechul would throw a peanut towards them.

"Omomomo, I really can't take this" Heechul said jokingly then threw the peanuts at them again. As a result, Donghae and Minhee couldn't focus on their dance and sometimes they giggled when Heechul threw peanuts to them.

Kyuhyun, who was watching their performance engrossingly, suddenly caught the bracelet Minhee wore. He could’ve sworn the bracelet was familiar, like very familiar, and he had to narrow his eyes to make sure that he didn’t see things – only to find out that he really didn’t.

'The bracelet...it's like mine' Kyuhyun thought to himself as his eyes glued on the bracelet she wore.

He still remembered what his mom had told him about the bracelet. His mom said that the bracelet was specially designed by her and his father. Only his family members have the same bracelets. His mother, his father, his sister and himself. What made him puzzle was, how can Minhee have the bracelet that has the same design like his family's? Kyuhyun furrowed his brows as he thought about it.

'Maybe it's just a coincidence' Kyuhyun thought. 'I wore this bracelet many times already, and I'm sure there are some fans who copied my bracelet's design and sold it to other fans. Well, isn't Minhee my fan? Of course she would buy something similar with mine, right?' Kyuhyun smirked as he remembered that Minhee was his fan.

MINHEE'S AND KYUHYUN'S BRACELET:-

At the ending of the performance when the couple had to face and meet each other's eyes....

“KISS!” The boys shouted and the situation almost resembled the situation when people would shout ‘GOAL!’ when they were watching a football match.

“Yah, kiss!” Heechul shouted. He was the noisiest there.  -.-

“Kisseu kisseu kisseu kisseu...” All of them chanted together and grumbled when they both separated away without kissing.

“You two should kiss just now! What a waste~”

“Why you two didn't kiss?”

“Aigoo. If I was you, Donghae, you know right what I’ll do?”

All the complaints about kisses from the members made both of them blush as they both chuckled shyly to each other.

While the other members were complaining….

‘What should I do to make them kiss?’ Heechul put a finger on his chin as he tried to find an idea to make Donghae and Minhee kiss.

After he thought for a moment, he smirked once he got an idea. And without wasting the time, he called the others excluding Minhee and Donghae, who were chatting a bit far away from them, and gathered them together before telling them his idea quietly so the 'lovebirds' wouldn't hear them.

As they all were 'discussing', Donghae's voice suddenly interrupted them, "What are you guys chatting there? Mind we both join you guys?"

Flustered, they all immediately separated away from each other and gave both of them their awkward smiles. His action made Donghae narrow his eyes at them in suspicion.

"What were you guys talking about just now?" Donghae asked.

There was silence for a second or two before Heechul quickly broke the silence so that Donghae wouldn't be more suspicious. "What? You don't need to know because it doesn’t have anything to do with you" he said casually.

"Really?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter