KyuLine

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, why do you look so gloomy today?" Minho asked Kyuhyun who was unusually gloomy. Usually he would smile and always make his stupid jokes every time they, KyuLine's members, hang out together. But, today he was acting oddly. He was like a daydreaming person. No, more like someone else.

Kyuhyun remained silent as he took a sip of the wine in the glass he held. They were in DBSK's dorm as Yunho went to his individual schedule. Changmin who was lonely without Yunho, invited Kyuline's members to hang out together with him in the dorm. But unfortunately, there was no CNBlue's Jonghyun at the time as he was busy with Cnblue's comeback promotion.

"Do you have a problem, Kyuhyun ah?" Changmin asked as he was puzzled at Kyuhyun's strange behavior. "If you have a problem, tell us. Who knows we can help you."

Kyuhyun sighed. "I just wonder why it is so difficult to get her out of my mind," he said in monotone as his eyes glued on the glass in his hand.

Upon hearing that, Changmin and Minho looked at each other with their sparkled eyes then averted their gaze to Kyuhyun back. "You're in love!" they exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know that. But I want to forget her. I don't want to love her anymore," Kyuhyun said.

"But why?" Changmin asked.

"Because someone else likes her too."

"Who is it?" They asked curiously.

"I won't tell you who he is. But, what you should know is, he's from the same group as me."

"Mwohh?!" They looked at Kyuhyun with wide eyes, obviously shocked with what Kyuhyun just told them.

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly at their reaction. "Did I shock you too much?"

"Absolutely," they replied, still wearing a shocked expression on their face.

"You don't want to tell us who the girl is?" Minho asked.

"If I tell you, I'm sure you'll be shocked, you know," Kyuhyun replied.

"She's an idol?" Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded while pouring the wine into the glass and then he gulped it in one shot.

"She's not from the same company with us, right?" Minho asked.

Kyuhyun paused for a moment. "About who she is, it's not important. But now, I want to forget her"

"Why do you need to forget her? You should fight for your love" Changmin convinced.

"I just feel guilty. I feel like I'm betraying my own friend if I continue liking her. No, actually he's not a friend but he's a brother to me. Moreover, Donghae likes her first before m—"

"Donghae?" They asked in chorus before Kyuhyun could finish his words.

Kyuhyun froze. 'Dang it! How could I slip off his name? Aishh!'

"So, the member from the same group as yours that you meant just now is Donghae?" Changmin looked at him in shock.

"Talking about Donghae...Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter