Practice Day Part 1

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please watch the video below first before reading this chapter so that you'll fully understand what this chapter is about ^ ^

VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NyiXeIiR-mM

 

"Donghae sshi, Minhee sshi, this is Mr. Jongmin. He will be the choreographer for your duet performance. He's originally the choreographer for Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon, you know" Lee Soo Man introduced the choreographer to Minhee and Donghae. "Mr. Jongmin, they are the person I've told you before, Minhee and Donghae"

"Anyeonghaseyo" Minhee and Donghae bowed to Mr Jongmin.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Mr. Jongmin smiled at them.

"Well, I've to go now. If you guys have any problem, you can find me in my office" Lee Soo Man told them.

"Alright, seonsaengnim" said Donghae and Minhee in chorus.

"So should we start now?" Mr. Jongmin asked both of them after Lee Soo Man left the practice room.

"Neh" they replied.

"Good. For today, I want to introduce you to the dance step first. After that, we will practice the choreo with the other back-up dancers. Understand?"

"Neh"

They then learned the beginning of the choreography of the song with Mr. Jongmin's guidance before they learned another dance step.

"In this part, Donghae has to put one of your hands on Minhee's waist and your other hand will hold the mic" Mr Jongmin said.

Donghae couldn't help but smile shyly after hearing the choreographer's order. Shyly, he placed his hand on Minhee's waist and they both blushed in instant at the touch.

"Okay good. Maybe for now you both will feel shy, but after practicing many times, you'll get used to it" Mr Jongmin said before turning the music back on. "Come on. Let's do it one more time."

They started to dance and follow what Mr Jongmin guided them just now. Mr Jongmin chuckled seeing them blushing when they were dancing the part where Donghae needed to hold Minhee's waist.

"What a cute couple" Mr Jongmin mumbled, smiling as he looked at them.

"Well done!" Mr Jongmin turned off the music. "Now, let's rest for 5 minutes before we continue."

Both of them went to their own stuff and sat down on the floor then grabbed their drinks from their bag and gulped it down.

Minhee who had finished drinking before Donghae, stared at his sweaty face and asked, "Oppa, don't you bring a handkerchief with you?"

"Oh, I forgot to bring it. Why? Do you need it?" Donghae asked her back.

"Not me, but you" She said and directly brought out her handkerchief from her bag and wiped out Donghae's sweaty face gently. Her action made him stiffen in his position as he eyed her wiping engrossingly his sweaty face. It took him for a while to make sure that he wasn't dreaming, before a shy smile crept across his lips. He took the opportunity to stare at her beautiful face in adoration while Minhee was busy wiping his face full of care.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Hadn't any girl wiped your sweat before?" Minhee said jokingly after she found Donghae was staring at her.

"Neh. You're the first one," Donghae said honestly.

"Aye~ Don't lie" Minhee scrunched her face, to which in Donghae's sight, it was cute enough to make him smile. "There's no way Yoona never wipe your sweat before"

Donghae was stunned after hearing Yoona's name was mentioned by Minhee. "W-Why are you talking about Yoona all of a sudden?" he asked, slightly frowning.

Minhee chuckled at him and stopped wiping his sweat. "Wae? Are you shocked because I know about your relationship with her?" Minhee said, sounded like teasing.

Donghae lowered his head looking on the floor and faintly muttered, "We've broke up"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter