This is Love

When Idols Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: From your comments on the last chapter, you guys seemed so frustrated with Minhee. Haha. Sorry for that but don't worry. I wouldn't let Minhee stay clueless about her own feelings longer :) Enjoy reading!

"Yesterday....I confessed to her," Donghae told the members when they were having their breakfast together in the dorm.

While everyone was staring at Donghae in shock, Heechul looked at him in confusion. "Her? Who?"

Kangin snorted. "Hyung, have you lost your mind? Did you already forget who Donghae has a crush on?"

Heechul blinked cluelessly but then his eyes sparkled looking at Donghae. "Minhee?" he grinned widely as he mentioned the name. "Wait…you confessed to her?" Now, he looked at the younger with his rounded eyes in shock, like the other members.

Donghae nodded with an emotionless face as he continued eating the pancake Ryeowook had made.

The others stared at him, observing his expression; he totally looked unhappy unlike how he was supposed to regarding the news he just informed them.

"So?" Eunhyuk cautiously asked.

Donghae didn't say anything but only replied to him by shaking his head.

They turned silent as they understood what Donghae tried to say. In response, they looked at him apologetically.

"But..." Ryeowook's voice broke the silence. "What do you mean you've confessed to her? Didn’t you confess to her many times already when you two were filming WGM?" Obviously, Ryeowook was the fixed viewer of their WGM.

"I kissed her," Donghae said briefly, still with an emotionless expression.

His words made them gasp.

"Passionately?" Leeteuk asked curiously.

Donghae paused, thinking. "Sort of?" he shrugged.

"Aishh, I can't help this. Tell us from the start. Hurry!" Ryeowook demanded.

With that, Donghae told them everything that happened throughout the WGM filming yesterday; from the moment he and Minhee got the mission (drama parody) until the moment he confessed to her under the blanket.

After Donghae were done, they were stunned looking at Donghae, giving him an awe look without saying anything, making Donghae chuckle a little at their amusing face expression.

"Daebak! That was so romantic!" Heechul exclaimed.

“It’s the most romantic story I’ve ever heard,” Ryeowook squealed and showed Donghae his thumbs up. His action followed by the other members.

"But I still can't understand why Minhee didn’t accept your feelings" Shindong stated.

"You're handsome though" Yesung added.

Donghae smiled bitterly. "It’s okay. I'm more than happy she doesn't hate me after she knew my feelings for her"

"That's a relief" Siwon muttered. "But, be honest. You aren't that happy, right?" he said in a cautious tone to not offend the latter. 

Donghae didn't reply but only lowered his head, slowly eating the food in front of him. 

They were in a daze upon looking at Donghae's sad face and they somehow forgot about the food in front of them as they were busy looking at Donghae apologetically.

"I don't know if what I'm going to say right now is true..." Heechul's words caught their attention. "When Teuk hyung, Kyu, Hyuk and I stayed at your and Minhee's house not long ago, I somehow could feel that Minhee...has the same feelings like you. She likes―nope, she loves you," Heechul said to Donghae.

Donghae blushed lightly, especially at the last three words. "W-What makes you think like that?" he stammered, his heart unknowingly fluttered in anticipation.

"I...I don't know. It’s just....the way she looked at you that got me the feeling that she has feelings for you. Well, maybe I’m wrong," Heechul shrugged.

"She doesn't believe in love, though" The voice made everyone turn towards the voice’s direction and their gaze ended up landing at Kyuhyun, who stiffened once he realized what had unintentionally slipped off his mouth. He looked at them, who were staring at him, in a frozen state, then smiled awkwardly at them. "Aniyo. I wasn't talking about Minhee," he lied. But unfortunately, it was useless as Donghae without hesitation took his words seriously.

"Is that the reason why I never hear her say 'I love you'?" Donghae thought aloud.

"She never says it? Seriously?" they asked in shock.

"Neh. While we were filming, whenever I said 'I love you' to her, she never replied back. She only smiled. That's all" Donghae said while everyone was in a daze upon hearing him.

"That's right!" Ryeowook, the fixed viewer, admitted in realization. 

"If what Kyuhyun told is true that she doesn't believe in love, it'd be difficult for you then" Leeteuk said to Donghae as Donghae bit onto his lower lip.

"By the way, Kyuhyun" Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun quietly sighed as his name was mentioned. "If you weren’t talking about Minhee earlier, who were you talking about, then?"

Kyuhyun stiffened by the question given to him. He mentally slapped his own mouth for easily slipping off such a secret.

"I...I...uhh..." Kyuhyun stammered.

They stared at Kyuhyun, waiting for his answer. But after a while waiting and Kyuhyun still couldn't answer the simple question of Leeteuk, that made them somehow know that Kyuhyun just lied to them.

"How do you know about that?" Donghae asked curiously, not even a tiny bit of suspicion hinted in his voice.

"S-She told me" he muttered and then noticed that they shot him a look that demanded him an explanation. Kyuhyun didn't have any option other than to tell them. "She came to Kona Beans months ago. We chatted and all until I about Donghae. Then, she suddenly told me that she doesn’t believe in love and she also told me that either 'I love you' or 'saranghae', those words are meaningless to her."

Everyone was shocked at what had been told by Kyuhyun.

"Ahh. That's why she never replied to me whenever I said those words to her," Donghae mumbled in realization, disappointment was visible in his voice.

Everyone looked at Donghae apologetically while Siwon who sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter