The Prize by AshleyFang

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : The Prize
Author:  AshleyFang
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (8/10)
I did see the full connection between the title and the story line but I think the title could be better. It's extremely vague and I've seen many title similar to yours and I think it will be better if it could be more originality; a title more unique.

Story descripton (9/10) 
I really like how it's very detailed but vague at the same time. It gives us lots of hints about what the plot and theme is without telling us everything. However, it wasn't the eye catching, so try to spice things up a little. 

OVerall appearance (4/5) 
There wasn't anything I did not like from the overall appearance of the story even though you didn't have a background! The poster was beautiful and the font and size used was ideal.  However, Try to keep the same font in every chapters because it can be quite distracting. 

plot (20/25) 
I have to say that the story's plot has two common storyline. I did find some parts of the story unrealistic also. I feel that the plot was lacking with information and emotions because it's written way too short to feel emotional. However, I think you did a great job at planning it all out, overall, I feel like you did a great job. Another thing I would like to say is that I think that although your story was quite short and straight to point, it was still quite  a read.

 Grammar and Writing style (20/25)
Your vocoa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter