Impossibly Possibel by tohosyinki

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   


Batch One Review
Impossibly Possibel by tohosyinki Story Title: Impossibly Possible 
  Author:  tohosyinki

Reviewer:  TangledLove

Story Title : (7/10) 
It's not that attractvie and it looks ordinary.It doesn't make me click when I just read the title but the title matches with the storyline and I cannot think of better titles.   ForeWard and Description: (10/10) 
You did good while you are expressing Baekhyun's feeling in the foreward and I want to read more. 
It's simple but not that attractive. 

Characterization: (10/10)
I like the characters. Baekhyun and Chanyeol characterizations have flaws and not perfect. It looks realistic. I never read those storylines before but I once read "The Fault in our stars" , so I have been in their shoes. 


PLot/ StoryLine: (20/25) Since I never read those storylines before in the AFF before, I was amazed to read the story. I have found the story that is too not depressing when the characters are disbaled. It's sweet and to be honest, I really like it. It's just that I don't really like the fact that they become friend and make it to another level in the short time. 

Story Flow: (7/10) The flow is kind of rush and the use of words and the repetitions kind of ruin it. 

Appearance  (9/10)
The poster and the type of fonts match the story but use some some color to make it more interesting in the foreward.

Grammar: (20/30)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter