Someone Call the Doctor(s) by pegase2311

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : Someone Call The doctor(s)
Author:  pegase2311
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (7/10)
The title sounds unique and seems alluring but there are tons of titles like that in Aff as it's a part of lyrice from Exo overdose. Although long titles aren't usually something I'm supportive of but  it kinds of makes sense, have its vibe and connects with the story just fine. 

Story descripton (10/10) 
Even though it was one shots colletection, The page was neat, organize and interesting. For your description, the quotes was alluring and readers will be interested to read on and find out more about it. The page was very well planned. The credits was really neat too! Great job!

OVerall appearance (5/5) 
It was awesome. You have posters for each one shots and everything is neat and well planned. the layout is beautiful and the fonts are readable. Nothing is distraction or irritating. 

plot (20/25) 
Admittedly the way you've written th story was exrememly original, I still feel that the plot could be better and deeply developed further even though they are one shots. The story to me sounds cliche as it revolves around love a lot and there weren't any theme to that. But I'm so deeply in love with the simplicity of the story. the scope of the story isn't that big, although it will be better if it was more elaborated, I think it's an ideal for a short one-shot like yours.

 Grammar and Writing style (17/25)
Language wise, the choppy sentences can be quite a bit of proble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter