Princess Chamomile by --bubbletea--

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   


Batch Three Review
Princess Chamomile by --bubbletea--


Story Title: Princess Chamomile

Author:  --bubbletea--

Story Summary: 
The king and queen were immortal. Tired of living, they wanted to pass away after seeing their loved ones gone.
 The book of life said that the only way for the king and queen to become mortal was to bear a child. And unfortunately, they couldn't have a baby.

The queen finally had a child. Her name was Chamomile.

Reviewer: Baozi12

 

 

Title (9/10)

The title is pretty interesting and great, it gives a good insight about the story and definitely has relevance to the plot. Actually, I quite like your title because it's  simple.​It's not that eye catch though. 

 

Foreword and Description (8/10)

Firstly, I just adore this line -“Endings of each fairytale can't always be happy." However, it just didn't really capture my attention. A description is supposed to provide an intro/ a hook and I just didn't feel hooked when I read yours. Probably because I think it's one shot and you couldn't give away that much about the story. 

 

 

Characterization(8/10)

None of these people are Mary Sues or fairy tale-ish (is that even a word?) , which is just amazing. I am so happy you didn't make them into stereotyped people like these fanfics, I have been reading lately. First impressions were good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter