Hydraengas by BlackAngel18

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   


Batch One Review
Hydraengas by BlackAngel18 Story Title: Hydraengas
  Author:  BlackAngel18

Reviewer: TangledLove

Story Title : (8/10)  The title is not that attractive but when I read the description, I was more interested in the story. The title symbolizes that main idea of a story and I love symbolism​s.
ForeWard and Description: (9/10) 
The description is simple and yet attracting. Since it doesn't reveal too much about the story, it leaves the reader want to read more However, there is a little grammar problems which I kind of don't understand. 
"Maybe this time... he found that him for him."
Characterization: (9/10)
I love Baekhyun and Chanyeol characters but I am not sure Kris' even though the story is not about him. Kris did protrayed as a needed character in second chapter. It was too unrealistic to fight a stranger even though Chanyeol is his friend but it did fit with storyline. 

PLot/ StoryLine: (25/25) This is my first time reading the human-pet relationship and I was stunned by it. It's a beautiful story and I totally love it. It was cute. I didn't expect that Baekhyun will turn to human and come to Chanyeol's grave. I can see how Chanyeol is so important to his friends. 
It's not cliche and there is a plot twist which Baekhyun turns to human. 

Story Flow: (10/10) The story flow is perfect. 

Appearance  (10/10) I have no words to describe it. The poster and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter