Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard by bangdaejong

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : Love You, Mr. ex-Bodyguard
Author:  bangdaejong
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (7/10)
I feel like the title just looks a little bit boring, maybe because it's so straightforward and cliche. There are a lot of titles out there in aff and it's like there is a war or something. Still I really like how relevant your title is, although I personally don't think it would be that hard to come up with another topic with the storyline of yours. 

Story descripton (8/10) 
I feel like your foreword is somewhat lacking, when I finished reading your description I was like,”That's it?”. My reaction show's how much I would have wished for you to describe the story more. Other than that, the character chart doesn't reveal anything about the story, so it's okay. 

OVerall appearance (5/5) 
I loved the poster and the overall appearance of the story. The appearance of your story was kept neat and simple. 

plot (17/25) 
The story isn't very original, honestly speaking. It's very common. The story is a bit too simple and boring for me, there's nothing that really spices it up a whole lot. It's predictable and bland. However, the way it's pieced out one by one seems flawless. I truly have no problems with the length and there are no confusions in the story as everything is somehow explained in one way or another.

 Grammar and Writing style (17/25)
When I first read through your foreword, the only thing I could thi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter