Life with Annoying Oppas by HerLovelyWinterRose

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   


Batch One Review
Life with Annoying Oppas by HerLovelyWinterRose Story Title: Life with Annoying Oppas
  Author: HerLovelyWinterRose 

Reviewer: TangledLove

Story Title : (8/10) 
The title matches with the story and it looks interesting to me but it is not that attractive. 
ForeWard and Description: (10/10) 
The foreward and descriptions are perfect. I know how it feels to have overly protective brothers. And I was surprised when Seohyun jumped out from the window and makes me want to read more of the chapters. 

Characterization: (7/10) Seohyun's character is kind of vague. Her character is not flat but there are a lot of stories that has the same character's personality. I understand that she acts like that because she has 6 brothers.
Jerks, Brats, and etc. There are a lot of stories with jerks, so it's not that unique. 

PLot/ StoryLine: (19/25) The storyline is kind of cliche but it fits with the storyline since you are trying out of romcom and not to mention she has 6 brothers. Like I point out in the characterization, there are a lot of stories that are related to jerks, so it's no original. But if you put some plot twists in the future, it would be more interesting .

Story Flow: (8/10) The story flow is kind of slow and she seems to bump into every EXO members.

Appearance  (10/10)
The poster, background, and layout fits the mood of the story. 

Grammar: (24/30)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter