9 Snowflakes in December by yeolwillis

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : 9 Snowflakes in december 
Author:  yeolwillis
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (8/10)
I like the title. It’s not too long and it does not give away much about the story. It adds an element of mysteriousness which could draw people in, while wondering what the answer to the question is. However, I just can't seems to relate or see the connection between the story plot and the title.  It only have two chapters so maybe that's why i couldn't find the connection yet. 

Story descripton (7/10) 
YOUR DESCRIPTION HAS NO DETAILS OF WHAT THE STORY WILL BE ABOUT. ADDING QUOTES FROM CHARACTERS CAN WORK, BUT YOU MUST MAKE THE QUOTES REALLY DESCRIPTIVE OR ADD A SMALL SUMMARY TO ALLOW THE READERS TO SEE WHAT YOUR STORY IS ABOUT. you should some include part of your story, a cliffhanger that makes the reader want to read more. 

OVerall appearance (4/5) 
I think the overall appearance could be greatly improve with a better poster, background picture and an organized introductions

plot (17/25) 
I think you have quite an interesting and good plot for this story but there's a lot of holes missing in the plot but the biggest problem that I think you're facing is how fast the story is developing! The story would be better if it's going slower and by adding more information. Moreover your chapter length is considered pretty short, try to write more information. Try to move the events so that they are more realistic. Also, your plot is too bland. Give some side plots and other events to spice it up and make your story more appealing.
<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter