4D Irrationality by B2utyful-Elf

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : 4D Irrationality
Author:  B2utyful-Elf
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (10/10)
the title is interesting, unique and attracted my attention.  I love what the title stands and means to the story. It completely blends in so well with the story's description and the story.


Story descripton (9/10) 
Firstly, as mentioned, the description and foreword page was orgainzed so good job on that. I love the content of the description that you decided to write, it made me feel interested on the story by just the description. You revealed enough just to make readers interested and you didn't reveal too much that it summarizes the whole plot, in other words, it's just enough.


OVerall appearance (5/5) 
I love the whole overall appearance of the story. The font and size was just right, the poster was really pretty and everything looks organized.


plot (23/25) 
At first I was expecting a lot from this story because the plot could really be interesting and engaging but it started to get boring as you drag along.  But later on chapters, the plot starts to develop again.  The plot is not uncommon and I think its very unique and appealing. 


 Grammar and Writing style (21/25)
here are times when I find the sentence structure really stiff and weird but also you suprises me with a unique type of writing style. I love how you decides to form a certain sentence or decides which vocab to use and all.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter