Scare University by Luyeon_23

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Batch Four  Scare University by Luyeon_23

Before you read this review, I am so sorry for sounding so harsh. 

Title (2/10)
I just think the title is just awkward and doesn't sound catchy at all. don’t like it because it is so passive and weak, making it uninteresting and rather bland at that.I were looking through fics, I probably wouldn't click on yours in all honesty.

Foreword/ Description (5/10) 
Your description was nice and that is all I can say. Nothing caught my eye, it wasn't anything special. It doesn't wow me when I read the description. My biggest recommendation would be to try to make it a bit more metaphorical. There were spelling mistakes as well. 

Your weaknesses, hatest thing, dark secrets and horrors can be seen
There is no such word as "hatest." 

which is your true horror?
Many Questions. Many Twists and Turns. But one answer, YOU.
Those two setences were supposed to be grab the readers' attention but it feels rather awkward. There are so many ways you could have worded those to make it correct, and honestly just switching one letter makes the worlds of a difference.

Characterization (4/10)
It's really hard to judge characters, when your story is not going far The characters only give a few reactions to situations .There really wasn't any character development, and everyone felt very one-dimensionally.Everything was just so general that it really made me not really care. Explain them more and be descriptive. 

Plot/Storyline (10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter