One of A Kind by princerui

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Batch Four  One of A Kind by princerui

Title (6/10)
I think you can actually come up with a better story title that would make it easier to find in aff, because it's a rather common title or the words used in the title was used often in aff so it might not be easy to find. The title' sounded a bit flat. It should be more mysterious and interesting! So I think that your title is a bit okay, but I wish it had blended into your story a little bit better.

Foreword/ Description (6/10) 
The first thing I would like to point out is that you kept switching from past tense and future tense, I guess this is a rather common mistake so, I won't be judging you that much by it. All I want to say is that one sentence, you use the past tense, and then the next sentence, you use present tense. Please stay in one tense so that it won't confuse the readers. 
The other important aspects in a story other than its title is its description. If the title isn't perfect or idea, the description is suppose to save the story and pull readers in! However, for me, I felt that the description fell short. It doesn't sound interesting or neither does it make an impact to readers.


Characterization (5/10)
The characters are also not very clear to the readers. The characters lack of emotions and thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter