Living Lies by YamieX

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : Living Lies (A Kindaichi Hajime X S.T. Aoyama Sho Crossover)
Author:  yamiex
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (6/10)
your tittle- Living Lies, is very ubiquitous- there are a number of stories named that here on this website. It doesn't catch your readers attention at a glance as they may have already stereotyped your story to a certain plot and genre due to its title. I don't really fond of the words in the parentheses as I felt it doesn't affect anything.  However, it's really relavant to the story. 


Story descripton (5/10) 
At first sight, your foreword is rather scattered, or should I say messy. I feel like there are too many elements going at once. Also you put the different language,  so I was quite confused. I was kind of distracted because the character pictures are quite big.  Somtimes I also you don't really need the characters' description but it was okay. 


OVerall appearance (3/5) 
The poster and background picture are  tad bit plain and messy. I am not fond of The contrast in colors. The paragraphings for the story itself is just right, but I think the problem would be the 'foreword' page as I find it really messy. If I were a reader who just came across your story, I think I'll most likely pass it as your questions in the description do not stand out at all. You could first start by changing the font and the size of the questions, this would help catch readers attention and so when readers click on the page, the description is what catches their attenetion first. Secondly, you could put each question in a separate paragraph each. This helps distinguish one question from another.


plot (20/25) 
The plot was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter