The Grandmaster by illumina_dain

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   


Batch Three Review
The Grandmaster by illumina_dain

Story Title: The Grandmaster

Author: illumina_dain

Story Sumarry:
Academy for people with superpower and mental disorder.

Reviewer: Baozi12

 

 

Title (10/10)

Your title totally caught my eye. It's very unique and simple. The title is related to the story, so good job selecting an awesome title! 

 

Foreward and Description (7/10)

The description is not that eye catching and doesn't wow the readers. Sometimes the readers don't like boring description. I would recommend you to use words that are more mysterious and leave impact to the readers but for me, I like the description  of your story  as it does not tell me the whole plot of what will happen. Also this allows me to become curious of the story, and prompted me to read. 

 

Characterization(10/10)

The portrayal of all the character is an incredible thing to read. You mentioned their personalities, attitudes, and emotions perfectly. 

 

Plot / Storyline (25/25)

Well, the plot is interesting. I love fantasy stories and this is the best fantasy fanfic ft. Exo so far.  I think the storyline is awesome and the start was brilliant. I got hooked almost instantly. . I think fantasy, alternate reality is not an easy topic to handle but I think you did justification.

 

Flow  (10/10)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter