Rainbow Colored Lenses by EXOcrux

Wonder Sky Reviews Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Story Title : Rainbow Colored Lenses
Author:  EXOcrux
Reviewer: TangledLove

Title (10/10)
Perfect, nothing to argue about it. I feel that you've came out with a great title. It suits the whole theme and works perfectly with the story! It's really relevant to the story, and it's also really eye-catching as well.

Story descripton (10/10) 
Both the description and foreword is amazing, it draws attention and interest! You've written and thought of them well!


OVerall appearance (4/5) 
There wasn't a poster made other than the picture which contains the main leads in the story. However, I think the overall appearance of the foreword/description page looks great.

plot (23/25) 
I completely love this story's plot even though there is really nothing that really spices it up a whole lot.  It was rare and quite original and I've never read this kind of story before. Moving on to the ending of the story, I felt it all ended too quickly. I still love the plot though. 

 Grammar and Writing style (23/25)
You are a good writier and there is not a lot mistakes in the story. But in order to manag to stir reader's emotion but I would recommend to write longer sentences even though it might be a lot more work in return. If you write longer and fuller sentences, chances is you'll write more to be able to moved reader's emotions with your words. Use more complex sentences than simple ones. 

Characterization (9/
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter